How are you boomers going to compete when the zoomers come for your jobs?

How are you boomers going to compete when the zoomers come for your jobs?
Reminder they've been coding since birth.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 7.52.48 PM.png (1466x120, 50K)

But I've been coding in c# since my language was born, they will never be able to catch up.

*sips*

boomers are already confused by simple javascript frameworks, nevermind an entire generation coding since birth

Oh no how can I compete with javascript

>copying Python from SO is coding

>Reminder they've been coding since birth.
No, none of you can operate anything without a touchscreen and 50 MB help file on standby. Nobody's worried about a bunch of crybabies who can't even change a battery terking err jerbs.

Attached: 1522240581085.gif (320x253, 995K)

It's Pajeet Rahaminidinidesh that we have to worry about - he can actually do the job, and cheaper.

>a 7 and 9 year old have stronger GPUs than I do

what the fuck does a GPU have to do with understanding computers?

>He believes in nurture

>Current generation of kids grow up learning js first.
>They think it's normal and the best language
>Unable to comprehend anything else because they've been mentally disabled by the toxic, lovecraftian waters of JavaScript.
>In 20 years the only people who can write anything even remotely stable are us old timers
>Job security and a 200k salary well into retirement age.
It's visual basic all over again and x1000. These kids are fucked, but we've got it made.

this, making your kids spend shit on things they don't want to do will just make them over-compensate on other things they feel like they've missed out on later in life

Jagheet can parrot what he hears but can't innovate for shit

By the time they graduate high school I'll be retired. Thanks for paying for my social security!

It takes a strong foundation of computer science to handle the sheer power of a gaming GPU of such calibre. Us olds are obsolete and it's time for us to step aside and let the kid geniuses take over.

How am I going to compete with someone with
1. An inflated ego and sense of entitlement
2. An inability to do simple math in their head
3. No work ethic
I should just euthanize myself now.
t. GenX

>befriend them kids on internet
>visit their house for "playing" and installing more games or whatever the fuck
>swap out their GPU with second hand Radeon 7xxx, not like they'll know
>???
>profit

>How am I going to compete with myself
FTFY

Heh, making mistakes and downsizing your ego are part and parcel of experience, kid.

this plan is fool proof
there's no way we'll see news stories about graphics card pdf files from Jow Forums preying on kids with expensive graphics cards

>Kids these days.
oasf

yeah but they also have mostly empty heads. good code monkeys

not worried at all
Have you ever read Lockhart's Lament? Same shit applies to programming. Probably a good reason why we have so many shitty, bloated programs nowadays.

>tfw used computers since I was very young
>wasted valuable years on video games and Windows
>21 now and still can't program more than a hello world

Not really, judging by Jow Forums, zommers have a very shallow understanding of IT. They might have mad java library importing skills, but when something will break, I will be the one paid thousands to fix it and explain it to the goldfishes with 3 second attention span.

Through ability to actually optimize code.