Tfw sending linux nerds to /dev/null

>tfw sending linux nerds to /dev/null

Attached: 1533882476847.jpg (1976x1202, 401K)

good for them

>steals a proprietary os and calls it their own...

What?

>all apple services run on Linux and iPhone and macs are design in windows.

TFW you unironically think your shitposting is funny

Attached: 2head_dance.gif (277x243, 1.92M)

I think what you meant to say was
> legally re-uses a permissive open source project

Are you having a stroke?

Attached: puffy chuckle face.jpg (126x97, 2K)

"steal" is probably not entirely accurate - but basing your os on open source, closing it and then claiming it as proprietary while it may be perfectly legally is breddy much indicative of the sort of cunty dick moves appil has done over the years.

Fair call as stated above.

Attached: apple-ideas.jpg (900x5325, 1.14M)

The OS is open source, Apple even used to provide ISOs of Darwin.

There's a difference between doing something and doing something right. Apple took the ideas and made them work, and then threw the force of marketing behind them.

Darwin != Leopard or osx...

Microsoft gave us Singularity, whoopdedoo!

>and then threw the force of marketing behind them.
You got that part right.

>Darwin != Leopard or osx...
Certainly not, but the OS work you're whining about being closed source is open source. OS X releases are Darwin + proprietary stuff like Quartz, drivers, etc.

So...at best they built an os out of open source code (riding on others coat tails) and then added a few bells and whistles and closed the source?

I'm actually not that invested in this discussion - if you don't think that method of "progress" is a dick move, then i'm guessing you're arguing with this stranger on the internet on an appel device.
Me? Linux.

I'd fuck that.

At best they built an OS out of open source code (which is what it's there for), kept the OS itself open source, and closed sourced the bells and whistles.

Like GNU, like Microsoft, SCO, like many other groups and businesses. Everyone steals from BSD it's good and it's allowed.

Nice pajeet sentence, pajeet.

Linuxfags BTFO!

it's not MacOSX, it's GNU/Linux/OSX

The BSD cuck vs the GPLv3 chad

>not using X11 as the windowing system
Into /dev/null this goes. I want to use my autistic tiling wm when I'm productive, and I want a kernel that performs well under load.

Attached: Literally_retarded.jpg (832x584, 78K)