How much longer do they have left bros?

how much longer do they have left bros?

Attached: amd_radeon_wallpaper_by_stormcx-dateaxn.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

They should jump off discrete graphics entirely and focus on developing better APUs.

AMD is doing great so it's just a matter of time before radeon cards git gud. They've been suspiciously quiet after vega was released.

>Company has been quiet after releasing a flop
Yeah, very suspicious indeed.

Nvidia isn't like Intel

They haven't been hit with multiple major lawsuits yet so they can keep kicking AyyMD on the nuts

AMD shills just pretend that their GPU division is non-existent and try agitprop against Intel

They are doing meme learning now. Radeon was always designed for more compute anyway.

I'm still on the train. I didn't buy vega but the rx480 I have kicks ass.

They actually have been hit with lawsuits, it’s just been far more recent than intel and some are still ongoing. There is a lawsuit right now about nvidia strong arming asus into only selling nvidia shit inter the RoG brand.

Thank goodness crypto fucked gaymurr shitters so much, I hope GPU prices will stay as high as possible forever. I hope Radeon stops making discrete mainstream cards and Nvidia fucks gaymurr shits in the ass.

If you want only gaming just buy a console or suck a big fat cock.

>how much longer do they have left bros?
What?
nV always screeches at foundry the moment they shit the pants.

the CPU division will probably continue to prop it up.

at the end of the day, we're always 1 collosal fuck up away from the roles changing anyway

I could never put effort into other people's disappointment.

That's like deciding not to have any desires anymore.

they got a new lead in GPU division who's gonna pull a lisa su on that shit, just watch and see

I never could understand why some people are as offensive towards people who choose playing video games for their hobby, surely you have a hobby of your own, most likely your hobby is something like hacking around GNU/linux distros and ricing them up, as productive as that hobby is it's still a hobby just like playing sports on the weekends, reading books, watching movies or whatever someone likes doing in their free time, you have your time in this world and you should spend as much of it as you can doing the things you enjoy. Heaps of money won't make your casket any softer to rot in, but a life you wouldn't change at least won't leave you with grudges. I don't mind productive people, I mind people who believe only their world view is correct and take no consideration of others.

first day on the chainz?

The chainz?

>or suck a big fat cock.
You must be 18 years or older to post here.

I don't think AMD will give up on Radeon. afaik AMD gave up on gaymers. There's a roadmap for AMD GPUs somewhere. Which is a good thing. Fuck gaymers.

THE chain55

>GPU thread
>starts spewing fuck gaymurrs autism
Where do these people even come from lmao

Pay no mind to them, the gaymurr meme is perpetuated by obese ex-WoW addicts who are filled to the brim with self-hatred because they burnt out and no longer enjoy anything other than seeking out people like them and giving them shit in a sad attempt to boost their self-esteem.

/thread

/thread

Buy a console then faggot.

Neither AMD nor Intel will ever make GPUs that could compete with Nvidia ever again simply because they won't have CUDA, Nvidia will stay in this position for a veery long time. Enjoy your proprietary future.

I never played any MMORPG but stay mad gaymurr shit.

Just to trigger gaymers. Looks like it worked.

Triggered MMO NEETs detected