8cores

>8cores
>14nm+++++++++++++++
>5.0ghz boost
the absolute state of intel

Attached: i9 9900k 1 million watts.png (1073x608, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amd.com/en/products/cpu/fx-9590
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off AMDshill

Wish me luck because I'll buy it if I won't receive a WORKING 2700x next week.

Attached: DSC_0030.jpg (3840x2160, 2.56M)

Everyone has bad luck sometimes. Same goes for Intel buyers.

This is the 5th RMA.

I would prefer it it just werked because I'm hyped for Zen 2 (12c 4.6 GHz fits on X470) but I won't wait a year for it. I had problems from beginning on, triple boots, random shutoffs, now the whole system is fucked and bluescreens immediately it it boots at all.

>5th RMA
what? your 5th DOA cpu?

>5th rma

Wew i don't even...

If you've had that many "DOA" processors, I think you might want to RMA the mobo before to kill another chip.

>5th RMA
If you weren't a brainlet you wouldn't keep assuming it's the same part. Try the motherboard or the memory, unplug all expansion cards, try a different CPU. Make sure you have a fan plugged in on the CPU fan connector, some boards won't boot or POST without a CPU fan connected.

No, I RMAd GPU, board, PSU first. The board recently came back with "TEST OK", ASUS didn't state more. All of it looks brand new, because it is, I couldn't use this computer for long.

I bet your shitty case must be shorting some contacts on the back of the mobo.

You might have some very dirty power or something, weird spikes or dog knows what.

What cpu cooler is that?

You are doing something wrong. There is no way you have had 5 faulty CPU's in a row.

You need to give someone else the parts and have them build for you.

Bad luck happens but no absolutely one has all their parts come DOA several times.

No, I tested it all, I got a fresh Prime Ultra but I doubt my old one was defective. Its the best PSU you can currently buy.
H150i
Yes, you didn't read, I RMAd everything except of the CPU, I hope its a defective memory controller.

You havent had 5 faulty CPUs.

user error

I've personally installed half a dozen Ryzen CPUs and two Threadrippers, and none of them were DOA. You have not received 5 faulty CPUs.

/thread

the absolute state of Jow Forums

you should install reading comprehension on yourself

I read your posts. I'm telling you it's not the CPUs. There is something you are doing or another part that is faulty that is causing this problem.

user AMD and Intel have QC standards high enough to have made it effectively impossible for any single users to end up getting more than 1 DoA chip. Their defect rate is never going to be high enough to have a vendor stocked with so many DoA CPUs that a single person ends up getting 5 of them.

You're shorting something out for your Mobo/PSU are garbage.

Would you mind to tell us your PC specs? Including the PSU.

Why does anyone buy Intel right now? There is no offering from them that is worth it. If you're an elitist fag that wants to claim they have a slight IPC advantage that gives them a marginal performance boost for twice the price, be my guest, but you're an idiot.

Attached: 58f6f6f633cdd45a0c848f41492b6a9d_intel-inside-devil-outside-badge.png (300x300, 57K)

>Asus
there is your problem lmao

>6 gorillion fans
>pci-e sound card
>aio water cooling
>evga card

holy shit no wonder you've rma'd the same part 5 times lmaooo

Next time you want to spread some silly FUD, at least try to make it believable.

Attached: 1512158819165.gif (500x330, 1.34M)

how come the i9-7900x is 10 cores while the i9-9900k is only 8?
is this 2-core step down intentional or is there going to be a i9-9900x or something soon?

the fuck is going on here

> >8cores
> >5.0ghz boost
It's not that bad. There are people who bought Vega, why this shouldn't exist?

Intel getting desperate and pushing ipc as high as they can.
2 cores less for gaming general use is not noticeable
Intel have been garbage since 2013 anyway I'm glad Zen shook things up eypc 7nm samplings already as of q2
Pretty funny my 2700x hasn't had a single issue either so that moron in here with 6 rmas has a fucked motherboard and or memory sticks

amd.com/en/products/cpu/fx-9590
Sounds familiar?

let's not forget who the king of housefires really is

Attached: 1486509866930.png (1200x1491, 1.82M)

Come on, FX series was clearly inspired by Presscot. Intel wants to be at the top of the housefire game.

>ipc
yes hello /v/ermin, are you lost?

Because Pentium 4 tier retarded shills always have to exist.

Attached: 1528292848450.jpg (811x1024, 223K)

At this point, with six 120mm fans on your aio rad, I think you have negated the point of liquid cooling. Just get a hyper 212 like everyone else, ffs.

There is only one reason to buy Intel right now, and that's gaming. It's still the best, not by much but it is.
For literally everything else AMD has Intel beat

>9900k
is that the price tag

If you weren’t a brainlet you wouldn’t assume he RMA’d the same part five times

Nah, The PowerPC 970 was a real housefire at that time.

No bye benchmarker faggot Intel's CPUs are terrible housefires

>housefire
Did someone call my name?

Attached: $_35.JPG.jpg (300x300, 12K)

I know you weren't even born back then, but the real housefire was always Pentium 4 Tejas.
Single core, 50 pipeline stages, and 150W TDP on 2.8GHz. And the target was set to 7GHz.

the maximum TDP for P4 HT was like 120W, that's peanuts by modern housefire standards

They wanted to push past 10GHz by 2011, user.

>blaming AMD for you being full retard

Attached: 1449421718953.jpg (1940x2590, 211K)

Ipc is the same since skylake wtf are you talking about

I know. I wonder how many pipeline stages they would have added if it wasn't for the power and thermal limitations.
Imagine the crazy latency of such long pipelines.
Nota bene, Jow Forums's favourite Piednoel flaunts an award for rushing the Extreme Edition of this turd.

Exactly its not going anywhere Intel has hit the ceiling of 14nm (obviously)
5nm will be the practical limit and Intel can't even get 10nm to work 5+ years after it first started working on it

So it'll probably hit 5.3ghz after overclocking.

This might be the first time that I'll actually pick mainstream over HEDT. 8 core is the sweet spot between multi threading and good IPC.

How do you fuck up so much?
Put new memory in 3200 32gb cl14 if you want future proof and update bios
Dumb Fuck I'm on my 2nd Zen build and the only problem I have had with it is bad ram and outdated bios

no it's tjmax

>piednoel
I fucking love this guy

>ipc
what the fuck is wrong with you brainlets?

i'll stick with my 5960x until some real improvement comes out

IPC has nothing to do with number of cores you brainlet /v/edditor

> you weren't even born yet
Nigga please

Attached: 20180812_060625_1534068740164.jpg (1208x1032, 50K)

found the pic

Attached: 1528750847859.jpg (1536x2048, 358K)

>octocore is the sweet spot for ipc
What?

>get amd
>get bluescreens

>get paid by intlel
>lie on mogolian throat singing gathering

Attached: 1500219598045.png (240x286, 122K)

my guess is he meant bingbus scales like shit after that point

Why do AMD CPU's overheat so much?

That font makes me hate Intel even more.

hi, it's not the 2012 anymore

Attached: 1496171054156.gif (250x250, 122K)

My friend was getting blue screens a few weeks ago with his new 8700K and Asus mobo

>get pc
>get blue screens

Nobody gives a shit about intlel stutterfire diseased garbage, Theradripper 2 pretty much invalidates anything with 8+ cores from intlel

Attached: 1533887541822.png (806x281, 240K)

haha he was merely pretending haha