This kills the linux fag

>this kills the linux fag

Attached: 1200px-Adobe_Photoshop_CC_icon.svg.png (1200x1170, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=36206
appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=20
wiki.winehq.org/Performance
pixls.us/software/
wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Inkscape_for_Adobe_Illustrator_users
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't you mean os envy.

?

Attached: Peek 2018-08-12 18-34.gif (1347x874, 2.08M)

Under 30s should be banned from the internet. This post is proof

why does your splash screen look different

Attached: 1534020557286.jpg (808x490, 127K)

Attached: FB0B2C29-8E72-443F-BE87-EDF4E7A5FFCC.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

>he doesn't know how to use PS on gahnoo linux

>t. Jow Forumst_d boomer

photoshop in wine, gimp, krita, oh no all this choice is killing me

It enslaves the proprietard.

What do I need photoshop for? Between ImageMagick, netpbm, enblend/enfuse, nona, g'mic, and pfstools everything I can think of is handled.

Oh yeah, there's also Gimp, but I haven't needed that in years.

No Darktable?

>social interaction kills the Linux fag
>sunlight kills the Linux fag
>reality kills the Linux fag
FTFY. You're welcome.

oof

Back to /drawingfaggot/ faggot!

>mfw green is my pepper

Attached: 1533132320453.gif (393x488, 76K)

based

Is that using the wine emulator or whatever it is?

What does WINE stand for?

WINE
IS
NOT
an
EMULATOR

I bet it runs like ass

He's got the 2015 version, you're using the 2017 version

It runs perfectly fine m8

I hate Wine, and I love it too.

Windows
Connect wireless Xbox 360 controller adapter. Driver needs installing manually. No dead zone settings.

Arch and Wine
Xbox 360 controller adapter works ootb
Wine regedit for dead zone settings
Just werks

"I-Iam a-an a-Artist!!!" "C-Can you give me this m-medal"??

If you were actually using it every day for a job then I very much doubt the level of performance would be considered "fine"

WINE loads a windows exe and wraps windows syscalls with linux syscalls
There should be no perf difference

you realize wine just implements the windows libraries, the same ones required on windows to run programs.. so it's the same shit windows does. (but better, once shit is working, and faster, normally)

It sure does, lol.

Attached: Adobe Photoshop CC.png (1246x604, 106K)

This unironically made me switch to Hackintosh
last good ver coming thru

Attached: .png (870x738, 509K)

t. never used wine

Is this fucking real?

Yes, of course it is.

Hey femanon why so feminin?

My god, WineHQ actually supports even CC
appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=36206
That means you could spend 20€ a month on it, what a deal!

Attached: 1525454177243.jpg (648x556, 60K)

N-NO LINUX IS STILL SHIT I D-DONT BELIEVE YOU, I BET YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A JOB

Attached: crying_wojak.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Linux is shit. Total garbage. It's only good for running on servers, that's it.

Actually, once things are well-optimized, WINE can, and does outperform Windows.

And how long does it take exactly to make things "well-optimised"?

How much hackery and bullshit does that involve?

based and redpilled

basado y rojo píldorado

This and basically any other software that actually matter

>windows software on linux
fucking do the needful and delete this now sir
this is racism against indians

appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=20

sad sad illustrator

Damage control

Nobody answered my question here: That's what makes Linux shit, nothing works until you spend 10 billion hours trying to make it work. And then it still doesn't work.

With a mac, everything just werks™.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 14.54.16.jpg (1396x932, 157K)

Hey user you're pretty smart can you teach me how to install pycharm

>Oh yeah, there's also Gimp..
neck yourself.

And what on Ubuntu doesn't work out of box?

>10 billion hours
>Maybe you're just bad

I use openbox+tint2+conky and will probably use that for the next 10+ years. That is a grand total of 4 config files if I include my hotkeys.

That guy was saying that if WINE is "well-optimised" then it can "outperform Windows". I'm just wondering how much tinkering and hacking it takes to make things "well-optimised". I'm guessing it's a lot.

The entirety of WINE optimization
wiki.winehq.org/Performance

Attached: pepper.gif (306x306, 409K)

As a professional graphical artist I just made the switch from Adobe Photoshop CC to Krita. Although I have to relearn some muscular-memory-workflows, I have not looked back a single time. I can highly recommend Krita to anyone looking far an alternative. I tried Gimp first but it's just not there.

Attached: krita-3.0.png (1706x932, 1.11M)

>shifting the goalposts

I know one stubborn guy who is grawing his own colored comic in GIMP and doesnt give a fuck.
Any attemp to recommend him anything else he responds like picrelated.

Attached: Screenshot_168.jpg (600x600, 97K)

pixls.us/software/

Who the fuck needs Illustrator? Inkscape can do everything that Illustrator does and it doesn't even take three minutes open, unlike Illustrator.

it has like 2 things it can't do, sadly

I'm not OP you stupid cunt

As someone who used to use Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign as part of my job, I would literally fucking kill myself if I had to use open source GARBAGE as an alternative.

>2 things
And you fail to mention it faggot. Come on

FUCK YOU, GIVE THE PEPE!

wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Inkscape_for_Adobe_Illustrator_users

Here you go user

Attached: 1534060101412.gif (393x488, 59K)

Why did you switch to krita? Serious question a friend of mine swears by it but to me it's just shite in comparison to CS6Ex

Since Windows 10 have gone to absolute shit with the default games, new stuff I did not want in every update and constant disrupting me in my work, I just quit Windows. I asked some coworkers about emulating Photoshop with Wine but in the end I just wanted out and into something new. I installed Ubuntu 18.04 on my work-computer (8700K with 32GB RAM and a 1080ti) and read some info about Krita and just gave it a go with apt-get install krita. I was seriously amazed about the quality and craftmanship of this software. It easily equals and sometimes even outperforms Photoshop in some aspects. I will never, ever, use Windows again in the current state of Microsofts operations.

Oh and also, macOS is not an option.

Hey that is actually my setup, sweet. Maybe I would need to spend more time with it but I never managed to get into Krita and it didn't feel as natural as CS6 to me. But thanks for the insight.

You are a spoiled brat. At the end of the day, programs are like training wheels; a mediocre artist can do only that much with Photoshop, meanwhile, a good artist can paint masterpieces with MS paint alone.
Maybe you find these open-source software unattractive because still can't ride without training wheels.
But do brag about your fancy overpriced software and shit on something that was done with passion; these GARBAGE open-source software like Blender are only used by little organisations like NASA.

Yes because literally everyone is an artist or professional graphics designer. GIMP is absolutely fine if all you do is edit meme pics.

>Why did you switch to krita
Not him but I got tired of fucking around to install the plugins essential for painting into the new CC version.
Pirating PS itself became super easy but pirating the plugins now is an absolute nightmare.

So fuck it, i went with Krita and it pretty responsive, has all the features, has in-depth color settings, has editing and liquify, brushstrokes are responsive as fuck.

Totally satisfied.

nah!

Attached: io.gif (360x640, 868K)

Based user! Thanks!

Krita is for digital painting and GIMP is for image manipulation while Photoshop does both.