SAMSUNG ATTACKING AGAIN

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O_MjXbX3VA

Sammy making fun of dongles and no SD-card

>Sammy unaware that iPhones are considered the sports-cars of phones, while Samsung are like Toyotas

>no one is complaining that a Lambo is a 2 seater

Guess who is drowning in pussy?

Attached: 116kthkjhjk0.jpg (300x180, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RyTQ5-SQYTo?t=31m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=Jd-FKm27IWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

iPhones are more like Nissan/Infiniti really

>Guess who is drowning in pussy?

Not you?

These ads are incredibly racist towards natives.

actually these kind of ads are never shown in Germany
With 'these kinds' I mean any ad talking about a specific other tech brand

Attached: 1514976755539.jpg (1000x360, 125K)

it's just tiny dick koreans that are afraid their chinkphones won't sell so well in a 1st world country

hold an iphone in hand and then hold a xiaomi in hand. then come talking

Xiaomi will bend and creak and plastic everywhere also if you drop it its over and you can literally pull lcd off the body with your hand

>t. mi max owner and ex iSheep

youtu.be/RyTQ5-SQYTo?t=31m19s

Koreans BTFO.

Apple users are drowning in boipussy, yes.

swap GNU/Linux and OS X then the picture is correct

looks like you never googled Tyler Moss

stay blue-pilled

the newer Xioami aren't really as bad as that anymore. at least you can't reach the LCD's frame, they should've made their 2018 phones with all glass though

At this point I'm fairly convinced Samsung marketing department browses Jow Forums

>upgrade to galaxy
Then wait until 2025 to upgrade to Android 9? No thanks.

they have bottom screws some of them from what i saw like iphone

>Germany

Attached: 1515195575922.webm (720x480, 2.93M)

>the newer Xioami aren't really as bad as that anymore. at least you can't reach the LCD's frame, they should've made their 2018 phones with all glass though
Yeah, more gimmicks and points of failure is just what the customers want.

I think it could be Alfa Romeo, actually:
-generally good looking
-overpriced for what it has to offer
-prioritizes design over practicality
-engineered to break

Attached: Alfa-Romeo-159-JTS-Black-Scheduled-Log-Book-Servicing-And-Replacement-Of-Camshaft-Solenoid-Ramspeed- (850x567, 100K)

>android 9 is good... if you ignore the apps crash, the shitty gesture controls, bluetooth issues

>but hey, you get features samsung had 3 years ago finally

>Sammy unaware that iPhones are considered the sports-cars of phones, while Samsung are like Toyotas
What exactly does this mean? Do you have some ridiculous sacrifices present in both? No ABS? Not a good analogy, especially considering you didn't bother to explain it.
>no one is complaining that a Lambo is a 2 seater
What does this have to do with Samsung and Apple phones? Sure, Lamborghinis are expensive and premium cars, but not any smartphones. Smartphones just as cars can be financed. Not that it's a sound decision at all.

>all this fucking wreckage

how will Applets EVER recover

Attached: 1527423141647.jpg (800x567, 20K)

I think comparative ads are banned in most of the EU.

Yes, you generally aren't allowed to show someone else's brand without permission.
I don't think any such rules apply on the internet though.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Jd-FKm27IWE
>Ingenius: Power
>When Samsung's current year phone loses to Apple's LAST YEAR phone in power
The absolute state of Samsung

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (1920x1214, 179K)

>don't even show the samsung product
>just showing apple stores
>not doing it in reverse at a samsung location and an iphone user saying "so i don't need this dongle anymore?"

>s9 selling terrible
>less than s8 sales
>which was less than s7 sales
>make ads that don't show your product at all

OP here. Samsung = Toyota and Iphone = Lambo

sure Sammy has more seats and more functionality BUT a Toyota cant Race a Lambo

Sammy is like a manlet; they just dont give up

Attached: omg183.gif (640x480, 1.76M)

>only 2 months before i can ditch my S8 and finally get back to ios

I want Samshills and iCucks to fuck off

>when apple's current year phone loses to everyone's TWO YEAR old phones in power in actual apps and not faked gookbench shit
The absolute state of iShit.

Attached: 1525562884680.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

Sammy, because Apple's drowning in POZ cum.

>samsung taking on the most valuable company in the world with their failing profits on s9

top kek

Why wait 2 months, just start sucking cock now?

new iphone models

How much faster can you receive pussy selfies from your teenage gf?

Doesn’t matter if your app loads faster because the pussy is never going to load because it doesn’t exist, androicuck.

in contrast, on your ishit you wait half an hour for the pussy to load, but at the end the pussy turns out to be a dick

you completely annihalated this fool
android cuck rejoice; in septembep Apple will release a budget iPhone costing $500 and it's identical to the X except larger screen and older cpu

DOUBLE DONG DENZEL

Attached: tumblr_m161xxzw8b1qa9vqgo1_500.gif (500x276, 538K)

>sure Sammy has more seats and more functionality BUT a Toyota cant Race a Lambo

until you change the parameters of the race towards pure distance and in the long run, maintainence and fuel will have basic bitch corollas doing hundreds of thousands of more life long miles than any faggy lambo.

EXCEPT in this case the Lambo has Toyota's reliability. IF an iPhone is not updated after purchase it will NEVER slow down. Unlike all Samsung flagships

>iPhones are considered the sports-cars of phones
That's a fairly good analogy, really.
No one buys a Ferrari for the features. They pay a premium for the name, not luxury items like a radio.

ok. i can really feel the reliability in a high margin device that bends in pockets and has literal throttling because the small ass battery in the phones wear faster from all those snapshit raster mangling filters that retards like depend on to keep their boomer dick going.

tfw my oneplus 6 absolutely and completely tears the fuck out of everything on the market, except maybe the newest note, and then, only for a few months before they start gimping them (1+1's are actually faster than the day they were sold today due to good updates to OxygenOS.)

>utely and completely tears the fuck out of everything on the market, except maybe the newest note, and then, only for a few months before they start gimping them (1+1's are actually faster than t

OP here. listen here you old man in your late fucking 20's. I have the mother of all android phones; its a fast as fuck Xiaomi. yes MIUI makes sure phone remains fast forever BUT STILL I WILL BE GETTING AN IPHONE NEXT SEPTEMBER WHEN NEW ONES COME OUT

WHAT I SAID IN OP IS 100% FACTUAL.

iphone = ferrari = you get pussy
androids= toyota = you get man's ass

stay poor and slow

what the fuck? phones are not even remotely comparable to automobiles and a toyota gay ass 2018 camry is still better than any piece of shit Ferrari you can buy.

anyhow you sound like a real retard, but here are some facts:

enjoy your inferior web browser
enjoy your inferior software ecosystem

that's all that ultimately matters with phones anyhow.

Seething SamCuck

You're kinda right, but you're also not right.
Ya see, the Ferrari analogy falls apart at the exclusivity point.
Anyone can get an iPhone, so no one with any brains thinks of them as a sign of wealth, unlike Ferraris.

No one buys a Ferrari because it has the largest engine, it doesn't.
No one buys a Ferrari because it is the fastest, it isn't.
No one buys a Ferrari for the features, it doesn't have the greatest selection.
People buy Ferraris because it's a brand name. That's the similarity with iPhones.

i don't know an samshit device pleb. but I also don't own some cucked piece of shit ishit that can't even decode webm's. of course there is no technical reason for this, it's purely just a vehicle to make apple more money in patented video containers and codecs.

I will keep my xiaomi beast phone BUT i will go out in publick with my iPhone

i will keep my miMax for web browsing only

k retard. honestly, shit like this is the definition of "toxic masculinity"

>Droidcucks are always the ones who complain about iPhones
>Samsung released an entire YouTube episodic playlist dedicated to apple
>Apple never talks about Android
>Apple still makes better sales

Will lagfags ever recover?

Attached: fSG2Eh3.png (582x625, 71K)

Someone nuke your shitty country. American consumerism is the worst.

>there are people so shallow that they would bang a neckbeard like you just because you have an iphone
stay mad incels

Still happens today.

Attached: green bubbles.png (608x682, 82K)

>>Apple never talks about Android
Did you miss the whole "Move to iPhone" campaign?

You heard her

Attached: Capture.png (609x352, 47K)

>texts
This is 2018. No one uses SMS anymore.

green texts = beta male and poor income

if a man cant afford a basic luxury like an iphone for him how can he offer her a holiday for her (and him)?

>inb4 muh $1000 Note 9
its still an android, its like pimping your fucking Toyota

Attached: c86c407fb60cb8e0af88116ef681d664--frog-meme-sad.jpg (236x236, 9K)

They can afford a holiday because they don't spend $1000 on a phone with 16gb of storage

>sms

Attached: 1432992895398.gif (400x487, 2.39M)

Imagine being so dense that the colour of their texts matter to you

t.incel

Attached: Screenshot_20180812-212823.jpg (1385x924, 456K)

>put iPhone in pocket
>bends
>touch disease
>Apple denies this exists
>fast forward a few years later
>Apple admits that those iPhones were 4-7 times easier to bend than last ones, and that they didn't manufacture them properly to prevent this or stop the screen from peeling off when the device is bent
>they still decided to sell those devices
>iSheep see, iSheep buy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>go to a chink factory of OnePlus
>see how much quality and endurance tests are being made
>OnePlus makes Apple look like an African company
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Literally nothing wrong with SMS. You are just ass blasted because you cannot afford a $15 plan.

I don't even care about high end phones, and I am asking this in regards to physically every single high end phone out there.

What the fuck is the point?

You don't use phones for anything that would even remotely require that amount of power. Most people don't even play highly intensive games and "highly intensive games" on a phone are the equivalent of what would run on a mid-spec y2k Nvidia card, and everyone else would not make any use of that crap.

As far as I am concerned the stronger devices become the less incentive there is for developers to make competent optimized apps. Who cares if the app is developed 10 times as worse now than it would have been made back then when the device is 10 times as better right?

Fuck this, this also plagues some modern software on desktop. I look at you AutoCAD.

So what’s the point of even owning Android anymore? If the phones are exploding and generally disappointing and you’re an annoyance to your friends with Apple Messages.

Not for this guy. I’m done with Android. I’m ready to jump into the world of Apple Messages, where I can do weird shit to my texts like increase the volume and send handwritten messages. I want to send GIFs easily and convert text to emojis. I want to try the new Messages app store, and I even want to send my heartbeat to the girl I’m dating.

You might call all of these features superfluous, but if so, you’ve probably never been called out for having a “green bubble.” You don’t know what if feels like to question your digital identity over something so minute. Sorry, Android. But after about a decade, our love affair is over. I’m single, I’m ready to mingle, and I’m a green bubble no more.

?

I still use a Nokia dumbphone to this day.

My fucking redmi note 5 fell to a tile,bounced with a huge thud and was practically unscathed after this
The era of chink phone being of crap quality is over
The only thing I'm mad is OP6 being easily shattered

> iPhones are considered the sports-cars of phones
shit performance and walled garden is anything but a sport car.

For the companies, it's marketing.
For the end users, the old phones can't run the new software because, as you pointed out, there's no incentive for developers to optimize anything.

Depends on where you live. A lot of sport cars won't even start in low temperatures, because they were built by fucking Italians.

>>Sammy unaware that iPhones are considered the sports-cars of phones, while Samsung are like Toyotas
what?

>samshit making fun of something they themselves did
fuck that company

My ZTE Blade fell into a pan of hot oil and lived, STFU.

t. Redmi 4 and RN4 owner

You don't need special, expensive as fuel on a Toyota--the analogy is fucking perfect. I'd t=rather have a cheaper, reliable Toyota than a sports car that looks pretty but is going to constantly drain my wallet while adding little to no practical functionality.

Seriously, I've physically watched Apple users go through their mental gymnastics to try and constitute their phones being better, when objectively they're utterly shit.

Attached: 1259294519077.jpg (227x315, 11K)

Do you got a source for that?

>using telephones as status symbols

>Italians make the majority of sport cars
user, I think you're wrong.

It's faster than the note 9

>she doesn't have a Thinkpad

Wow, ok. This relationship will not work.

>having such a boring, shallow, and uneventful life that you unironically care about the color of the messages that you receive on a communication device.

The guy in the lambo.

>Camry better than Ferrari
Ok

prove me wrong kid.
protip: you can't.

>guess who's drowning in pussy
the guy in the lambo, not the guy with an iphone in his hands. The only reason these phones are even considered special is because of how apple shoves that shit into everyone's face, while the ones that enjoy it regurgitate it into everyone around them.

>is shown a compelling argument against his brand
>completely flips the subject
the absolute state of apple fags

>samsung making fun of dongles
didn't they also remove the headphone jack on some models?

This retard thinks that because his phone has faster animation speeds, that means it's literally "faster."

>being such a retard that you take the opinion of a baiting user and brain-dead twitter thots seriously.

cringe

dumb frog poster

Does the X have a headphone jack? Hahaha no.

hate glass phones

Nobody cares user, everyone's already got a pair of AirPods or just uses whats out the box. If they have higher tastes, they'll get the QC 35's or whatever equivalent devices exist for 400-500$. Samsung marketing appeals to nobody but juvenile Samsung fanboys, whose main tactic of argument is shitposting memes until the other person get's tired and leaves.

Ok, I got an iPhone 6 (for free, and it was an upgrade from my LG X Power). I don't give a fuck about
>muh apple
>muh android
Both iOS and Android are pretty good.
Now stop being little whine faggots and recommend me some useful apps on iOS. The only shit I bought is AdGuard Pro (the free one is pretty good, and the Pro is open source too, so I bought it to help the devs + the DNS ads blocker).
What else is good?

>t. roastie