OSCAR is a golden NPC idol

NPCs flipped their shit when this connection was made on T_D today - reporting it a dozen times for different reasons to try and get the post removed.

Attached: NPCs reporting golden NPC idol.png (762x780, 270K)

Based MAGApede triggering NPCs

Attached: 1538773472533.jpg (1200x1200, 255K)

WTF is the deal with trump supporters? They seem to be pro white but also pro Israel so it’s hard to take them seriously

>t.seething NPC

Attached: 1537493817776.jpg (234x264, 13K)

>low effort
Not my fault its that easy..

Evangelicals, fucked in the head.

I still don't understand how the fuck is this meme so triggering.

If anyone accused me of being a NPC I'd laugh at him. I have reasoned opinions on many things and unreasonable opinions on more, value discourse and like to be challenged except when I'm angry, did some pretty sordid and chaotic things in my life at my worst callings, and all in all I know I'm a person. There's no doubt about it. Maybe not a very good person, but one nonetheless.

How the fuck is this meme so triggering? What the hell is happening?

Oh the Oscar is what the shlomo give to NPCs that are the most updated with current bios and drivers.

Sheeeit ! it is a a best Golem Npc award

Attached: 1539954653575.jpg (383x420, 34K)

It’s triggering because it perfectly brings their self-loathing to light. Kinda like when drug addicts (and their enablers) get so upset when they get called junkies.

Attached: sketch-1539974629305.png (1080x1440, 726K)

its quite a something, its literally satanic golem goy magic, the golden goy award

The star will gorge itself on the clay.
>golem is made of clay
>npc is just another word for golem
>twilight language gives jews power to animate clay golems
>npc is different vocalization, has different intent/power
>using npc is literally counterspell to Jewish golem magic
>our magic is stronger and they are scared

Attached: 181017164843206_deco.jpg (1600x900, 385K)

Oy vey, shut it down!

Attached: golem.jpg (618x412, 20K)

shouldn't an npc face be an exaggerated expression instead of blank?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Top kek

Attached: article13.jpg (255x238, 10K)

You miss the point entirely. Please don't add on to the meme, its current trajectory is fine.

It's so triggering for the same reason a jew gets triggered when you call it a jew,

the oscars are awarded to whoever sucked the most cock and got fucked up the ass in hollywood that year.

Golden Golems you say? In Hollywood. Wew

I think a forced expression like a politician or pop celebrity would be more entertaining.

Oscar157P

Attached: Golem_by_Philippe_Semeria.jpg (595x1000, 412K)

>The Oscar is a big NPC
This explains so many things.

Something about you

Attached: Oscar-statuette-atmosphere-.png (620x360, 102K)

Or a Jewish Golem

why hasn't anyone sperged out about me visiting reddit yet? you guys are getting soft af

Attached: 1539899460241.jpg (636x773, 63K)

Attached: 1539906280278m.jpg (584x1024, 123K)

unlike the brainlet wojak meme for instance, which is easy to dismiss because you're basically just being called dumb, NPCs get angry at the NPC meme because they realized they have no internal voice and could in fact be NPCs

It's scary

Do these boomer fucks in the_donald even actually know where the term NPC comes from, or are they only somewhat familiar with the context of the meme?

Attached: 1527663905429.png (361x301, 186K)

A couple, but most seem to understand that they need to echo the talking points of the left on twitter with that funny grey guy.

It's the same old story, call a raging alcoholic a alcoholic and he will go nuts on you. If the label perfectly fits it hurts most.

Jow Forums is a subreddit now

Bia, ogbeni
Are you really Nigerian?

Attached: maga NPC lives.gif (500x213, 2.52M)

Let's not forget the message lads. NPC's have no internal monologue. They literally cannot think. If we lose this connection the meme become useless. The bit that really triggers them is pointing out that they can't think. NPCs cannot think for themselves.

They're NPCs that support anything trump does, hell we had people here shill literal Saudi shits.

Ironic
They worship their orange idol

How can one realize something if he has no internal voice ?

Attached: 1528205306-herve.gif (451x336, 423K)

Forced on clay, when idols come to life something something end of world

G orge on clay I meant. Also wonder what was

the NPC meme is unfunny and forced

just sayin. can we go back to a better time, when forced memes were actually funny?

Attached: 1538859504817.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

The NPC is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a sheeple, a normie, a newfag, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an NPC and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Like when you call an homosexual a decadent ?

well actors are peak NPC, their job is literally to be other people within a confined standard of behavior, they don't seem to have any personality outside of who they've played in roles

only when they're getting their picture taken.
it's all about doing what everyone else does, without even needing to think about.

it's sort of like pointing and laughing at a guy in a wheel chair and saying "hahaha you can't walk CRIPPLE"

pointing out to NPC's that they are inept, empty shells of people is the worst thing you can say to them... because they know it's true and they can't do anything about it

it was lazy and forced, yet look at the response it got
where were the "boomer wojaks are assassinating 29-year-olds" and "victims of cranial elaphantitis are being dehumanized by smarty wojaks" articles when those memes started?

yes it's unironically a golden golem. Awarded to the best goy who brainwashed the most goyim into becoming golems

holy fuck this really does just keep getting better and better.

>Onions Face is what happens when an NPC attempts to convey joy. Their souless face deforms into a grotesque characterization of human happiness. It's a glitch.

Attached: soyface.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

> yfw
> The NPC meme just keeps giving.

THIS TRAIN HAS NO BREAKS.

Attached: golem1.jpg (128x200, 7K)

> Also

Now everytime I play a RPG that have "golems" as enemies, I feel bad thinking that I'm killing brainwashed goys.

it's the same reason Frodo felt pity for Gollum, he realized that Gollum was just brainwashed by the will of the Eye/Jew

Hollywood means the casting place where Golems are given live. Oscars means the best Golem. They use stories, movies, books, plays to transmit their agenda via narratives and watch the masses repeat their commands.

Mind controlling Jews are real as fuck mate.

Attached: 1539840335213.jpg (1344x3832, 695K)

>I have reasoned opinions on many things
that's why
they don't

What's the irl equivalent of the "memet" inscription on the Golme's head then?

No, because NPCs are people without character and incapable of making bad decisions

Na wa o... Of course I am

Attached: 1539385823168 1443318402703.png (300x300, 148K)

tattoos maybe? they're always a dead giveaway that you're dealing with a mentally susceptible drooling retard

>the star will gorge itself on clay

Clay > Golem > NPC
???

Attached: 29E1166BCA924EE9A9E6AD1198BED4F0.jpg (420x365, 30K)

There have to be something more symbolic

The "normal" slogan. Grandpas always said sociopathy and aspergers were common back then, and beating, bullying and punishment made them functional .

Now they are feed with drugs, isolated or fucking let them manipulate others verbally. Sam Hyde knew this shit when he was joking about " early and often".

I think it's universal to not talk about religion , politics nor ideals because you will be socially attacked by the NPCs. The brainwashing made them uncomfortable to engage in conversation where you need to critical think and expose your opinion to others.

That's what a soiboi doing the fear-grimace expression is though, don't confuse that with having personality.

Attached: 1517953096920.jpg (335x369, 35K)

Why is E Michael Jones right about everything?

>Drugs
>Social pressure
We're on something

Keep in mind that "emet" (truth) was written on the Golem's head. When (((they))) wanted to "turn it off" (((they))) erased the beginning "em", leaving only "met" which means death

+ Double checked

left one is doing it ironically (iirc this guy did it to earn something)
right one is doing it unironically and feel part of something (obvious npc)

Attached: soyny.jpg (1440x630, 145K)

Well if NPCs really are a thing I'm glad I'm definitely not one. I've wasted years in my imagination. I have like 5 inner monologues.

Wawu!
You dey Naija?
I sure say you go dey Jand or Yankee
Most Naija people no sabi Reddit, let alone Jow Forums

>what is rhetoric?

NPC final boss

which is why they have been turned into "celebrities", replacing aristocrats, warlords, holy men and scientists and inventors.

Upboated XD

Attached: 1536001519084.png (256x256, 30K)

Even though your language I can sense the low IQ

totally this

LMAO

cause it's true and they dont like to be called names, even though thats all they ever do to everyone else

I'd also burst out laughing if someone called me an NPC

>plenty is this holy garden
>silly monkeys

Have a (you), that's excellent quality

Attached: 1539482140201m.jpg (465x1024, 82K)

It makes sense.
A lot of people just want to be "celebrities". They don't want to bring any value to society, they just want to be known

> T_D
OUT.

> Aryans statues and idols
> Males heroes with soul

> Talmudic statues and idols
> Pieces of crap without soul

Really makes you think.

>it's targeted harrasment

Attached: 1537891158417.jpg (414x318, 47K)

The voice in my head tells me to kill all Jews!
Am I an NPC? Hold on, getting an update....25% done

NPCs don't have any voice in their head you retard. Fucking l*fties trying to steal memes and they can't even use them right.

We don't care if Israelis want to bully Palestinians overseas, we'd bully them if they were here too. The Jews we have a problem with are the ones in the media, government and elsewhere who shit on white people constantly. Netanyahu is not that kike and until he is we could give two shits if every last Gazan gets executed.

Attached: 1506630732331.jpg (2048x1365, 1.72M)

After 3 million hours in Paint

Attached: Oy-Scar.jpg (301x450, 11K)

the truth hurts

NPC Oscar transparency I made recently.

Attached: oscar2Transparent.png (1500x1500, 306K)

Nice. Post that shit on actor's twitter for the lulz.

Attached: mariano-de-apellaniz-2-1.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

good find. Is it a literal Golem award?

Attached: 1539681536972.jpg (346x1024, 40K)

Here's a version with the Oscar face intact

Attached: oscar1Transparent.png (1500x1500, 309K)

Kek
>And the award for best golem goes to NPC drama actor #3856 for their performance in drama move #94710

It’s triggering because of the unique snowflake mindset of most millennial libs. They think they are super unique and are so self-centered that they don’t realize that if they removed their head from their own ass that there is nothing unique about them or their conformist views. This meme is dangerous because it is a mirror showing them what they have not realized about themselves, and they are experiencing stage one denial.

congrats, you are not a total NPC.

why did no one applaud this man?