Tell me about the last time you woke up all night/week finishing a project, g

Tell me about the last time you woke up all night/week finishing a project, \g\

Attached: my face when.jpg (1280x720, 332K)

>\g\

Attached: Here's your Deep Dream image..jpg (790x700, 210K)

Group project that was improperly specced by shitty prof that should be fired right about now

Im just trying to make my first simple CRUD app in python and have done this a few times. Web deving as a stupid man is a mistake

Never happened

Wish I had a project that would and could make me do that.

Hi cutie.

Never. Sleep deprivation is the enemy of productivity

>woke up all night
>\g\
Dude you must be really tired, your brain is broken.

Attached: 1532728138924.png (1000x1000, 648K)

I thought I could finish it but I didn't and the project failed.

One of my graphics final projects I didn't start until the weekend before the Monday it was due because my partner didn't really do anything (not that either of us made any effort to organize it). It was actually kind of fun though because we had the design reasonably planned out. I pretty much just locked myself in my room listening to old 90's trance music sipping monster ultra tms and really got into the flow. Missed some sleep but not full all nighters, I probably got like 3-5 hours a night and just slept through class on Monday.

That happened to me, the engineering final projects at my school are small-medium groups and generally considered free A's, unless you get the professor I got. I'm talking people would literally do nothing in a group that barely finished the project would get an A type of thing. Our guy kept moving goalposts around and dodging design requirements questions even though we literally kept logs of what he said every meeting, it completely blocked us from making any progress. Everyone including the ultra tryhard in our group got a C. Dude had a literal flat 1.0 on ratemyprofessor, not a single positive review.

Attached: 1524690124769.jpg (124x125, 3K)

i wrote an filter for Jow Forums that would hide anime pictures using image recognition but it sucked so that was really a waste of time

good

Attached: 1521785427975.png (500x505, 194K)

I don't think I've ever focused on a project that much.

It woulld probably be easier to just say if there is a larger clump of same-colored pixels of the same color, then assume anime.

Or just reverse image search using some API and detect if it has an Anime tag.

Imagine being so autistic that you come to a website for autists and waste an entire week trying to choose which forms of autism you browse

Attached: smug manga.png (519x843, 418K)

it was a weekend. it was to give the anti-anime autists no more reason to complain. but i failed and so they still have reason complain

I had such a week once in collage due too my own lazyness.
>didn't do the assigned work at school
>internship period starts
>be in office from 9 to 5 every day
Eventually all the deadlines came up at the same date
>week starts
>work due at Friday
>have to work all day at the office
>spend the rest of the day and all nights working on the assignments
>finally finish just moments before the deadline
Well that really sucked. The ammount of work I was talking about was roughly half the schoolyear worth of work. I'm not procrastinating this much anymore since then.

Attached: 1290909722031.gif (240x160, 1.89M)

>complete a significant but manageable portion of work every day from the assignment date
>finished well before deadline

Attached: 1524919406207.jpg (500x536, 31K)

all namefags should be filtered.

you can with 4chanx, just go to settings->name type
```/^(?!Anonymous$)/```

I spent 20 hours on my compiler this weekend desu. It's probably the hardest project I've ever made for myself but it's fun.

Attached: 1530404488265.jpg (600x786, 78K)

rarely now since I have to wake up for work the next day

Kernel programming, not a final project but it was fairly complicated. Whenever I went to bed, I'd realize what I was fucking up and went to my computer to make the changes.

About halfway through it became an incoherent mess I had to clean up 2 days later, but my brain just wouldn't shut down for some reason.

Had a similar one the same semester when we were doing forensics and it was just a series of topics I couldn't make sense of, and the night before the project was due everything suddenly hit and I was able to finally make progress.
Still got jack shit done, but at least I felt like I learned something.

Glad i graduated and never have to deal with this again/

do you find it hard to wake up in the mornings, user? I do