Finally crypto currency is DEAD

Attached: 99135876-crypto-currency-ethereum-mining-equipment-rig-lots-of-gpu-cards-on-mainboard-graphics-proce (1300x866, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-worldbank-cba-blockchain/world-bank-taps-australias-cba-for-blockchain-bond-idUSKBN1KV02D?utm_source=reddit.com
fidelitylabs.com/2018/07/11/fidelitys-blockchain-incubator-and-mit-media-lab-collaborate-on-l2-summit/
coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/
azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/bletchley-blockchain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happened?

Nothing.

i don't know

Yes

>Nothing
Fuck off Jow Forums shill

Found the salty nocoiner that missed the 2017 golden bullrun and is about to miss the next one.

No? for as long as the glorious Dogecoin lives, crypto will never truly die.

Attached: 052.jpg (280x210, 7K)

used gpu is now bearable but i would wait until rx480/580 plummets to 150 usd

Do you want to be these guys?

Attached: imagine.png (639x505, 280K)

Until all those mining farms close down it is still causing problems with the electricity supply even if you don't care about gaming or the environment.

JUST

Attached: 1532231667818.png (1133x170, 46K)

Thanks for confirm my point, it's now dead

Dead? You are absolutely hilarious. Smart money is now entering the scene of crytp currencies.

Do you even know the strongest point about a decentralized system? Do you even realize the direction of this market? Of course not.

The fact that you can buy a sort of "stock" that is tokenized and send it to anyone, hold it in your own personal wallet, send to any exchange without any sort of centralized system is VERY tantalizing to large corporations. Do you realize the amount of money these companies could save by completely decentralizing their stocks and run smart contract-powered stocks and bonds? No, of course you dont know anything about that. This market is moving very quickly and if you want to hop on board you better do it now.

What is about to come with institutional money entering the scene can only be compared to the dot com boom. Either hope on now or forever be left in the dust.

reuters.com/article/us-worldbank-cba-blockchain/world-bank-taps-australias-cba-for-blockchain-bond-idUSKBN1KV02D?utm_source=reddit.com

fidelitylabs.com/2018/07/11/fidelitys-blockchain-incubator-and-mit-media-lab-collaborate-on-l2-summit/

coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/

azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/bletchley-blockchain/

Attached: 1516850583880.jpg (888x1120, 122K)

Cryptocurrency != blockchain

blockchain is the future, crypto is not

So mining ETH with 470/480/570/580/1060 is profitable?

Attached: altcorns.png (768x768, 311K)

Oh look, another Jow Forumsard who don't even understand the point of this thread

You two are correct. I maybe should have specified that in my comment.
Bitcoin itself and other cryptos that exist solely as an asset/currency may not survive in the coming years, but the technology behind it is sparking big interest and you would have to be ignorant not to admit it.

You can't have blockchain without cryptocurrency

It never had a chance, it's just a dumb pyramid scheme.

join now of forever be left in the dust. Remember this moment, because if you dont buy now you will forever remember this moment as:
> the moment you knew about Chainlink before it hit big.

Attached: 1516856037777.png (500x347, 114K)

Tulips were expensive once, but it doesn't mean they will get expensive again.

>Tulips were expensive once, but it doesn't mean they will get expensive again.
>LUL MUH TULIPS
>LUL MUH BEANIE BABIES

you will eat these words. I promise you.

Other way round, crypto is the only viable application of blockchain.

It's not dead, but people are finally realizing that it was and is almost entirely hype and not a viable product. Block chains and hash graphs do have some very promising use cases, but most of the value attributed to cryptos comes from mass-hysteria and not economic reality.

Crypto is basically Beanie Babies 2.0.

>tfw you realize cryptocurrencies are the best IQ test available today
>0% false positive
>only those who actively reject the distributed gpu database ponzi scheme after being explicitly told what it is will rank above retarded-tier.
>test failure indicates this individual likely cannot be given directions to extract themselves from a wet paper bag, much less do anything useful in a context I would care about.
This is making my life so much easier when I have to converse with "tech" people on the internet. Ever since reddit became infested with normies I have had trouble separating the greybeards from the retarded kiddos. This approach has been saving me loads of time lately.

Say cheers for the picture.

Attached: nocoiners dead.jpg (2951x9999, 3.2M)

Whatever floats your boats nocoiner. I'll be a millionaire in a year at most and you'll be wagecucking for life

Is this how you cope?

>blockchain without bitcoin
2015 wants its meme back.

Attached: blockchain without bitcoin.jpg (550x430, 48K)

A blockchain doesn't need a monetary value attached to it. All it needs is a log showing how much a miner contributed to the blockchain and then we can externally pay them with fiat based on a worker rate. Miners should be treated like a conventional job.

But then you need a centralized authority to distribute the fiat, which defeats the point of using blockchain altogether since it was supposed to be trustless

Thats where you're wrong. Chainlink is a decentralized oracle solution. Instead of a single oracle confirming perimeters on a smart contract, ChainLink aggregates a consensuses from a network of nodes, staying decentralized and keeping a smart contract trust less

Attached: 1516892105411.jpg (800x377, 62K)

IT'S JUST THE DIP, BOIS. BUY XRP, NANO AND CHAINLINK.

kys