Anime is a cute Edition

Anime is a cute Edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/Xb6bazc.jpg
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- RANKING TIPS pastebin.com/qviqpzQK
- TRACKER LIST docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
PTP adds SSL tracker
BTN to pull all recruitment
Vinnie to make Concertos rival

old thread

Attached: 1516790886370.jpg (3484x5038, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/96pjnf/stay_away_from_private_music_trackers_they_are/
reddit.com/r/seedboxes/comments/8rt1ro/a_small_fathers_day_sale
music.amazon.com/home
reddit.com/user/icel00ps123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Apollo Deathwatch Thread:
>Enabled Users
>July 04: 23,339
>July 18: 22,710
>July 25: 22,313
>Aug 01: 21,825
>Aug 08: 21,387
>Aug 12: 21,188
Down 2,151 in under 6 weeks

Let's see if the recruiter replied to-

Attached: 1531527089392.gif (360x480, 2.22M)

>Vinnie to make Concertos rival
He's branding it as "The better RED", so I'm assuming it's gonna be general music + everything ConcertOS to REALLY stick it to Fucktard and Ryuu

Attached: fucktheduck.png (418x25, 2K)

>people and trackers nobody cares about
Take your dumb drama to r/trackers.

have 500+ uploads on red, how to build buffer to 500gb without seedbox? or not possible?

1. Seedbox
2. Pay money to fill those 800 gb anime soundtrack requests
3. Pay money and then refund ebook requests
4. Use your fl tokens on popular releases as soon as they come out
5. Download all staff/vip picks when they come out
6. Only download 2018 100% flacs and hope you make some mbs

Hetzner dedicated servers seem hard to beat for the money. 16TB storage, 16 GB RAM, 1 Gbps with unlimited traffic and i7-2600 for just €46. Really tempted to go for it, but I've heard that Hetzner's peering is not that good. Does anyone have experience with that? For context, I want to also be able to build buffer on RED by autosnatching 100% + log FLACs. It doesn't need to be perfect, as long as I don't lose buffer.

THANKYOU

Why do people continue to want to get buffer on RED anyway? As long as you have BTN & PTP don't the majority of us still just listen to spotify?

If you’re only autosnatching 100% log flacs then it shouldn’t be a problem. Just use deluge and the right config

you get what you pay for, all the cheap box providers have average peering and shared ports if RED has majority NA users then you might want to consider a seedbox in NA

Hertzner are good for everywhere else but totally useless at RED. A 50mbps up home connection in western Europe will get your more buffer.

RED is the path to ptp. You need TM (500 uploads and 500 gb upload)

>if RED has majority NA users then you might want to consider a seedbox in NA
A US seedbox is suicide, everyone racing uses NL, with a few in FR & DE.

NL leaseweb is the best i think. Thats what seedhost uses

>Being at the top of the tracker pyramid
>Using Spotify instead of RED, Vinnie's RED, APL, NWCD, or WCH

Attached: 1366409810991.gif (245x142, 1.02M)

you want buffer not some racing epeen, having a box on Na means you will beat all the EU fags for seeding dj khaleid for desawns on comcast cable

I wish I could literally invite you and other people on here that I know wouldn't be spastics. Can't invite anyone in real life, saved points and buying invites just goes to waste.

theres stuff on red that isnt not on spotify

I listen to about 5 hours or more of music a day, for how much I hate paying for content spotify makes this a shit load easier than storing and constantly changing and looking for anything new.

Same case here, i’m on trackers like ggn, red, emp, ahd, ab but i’ve never invited someone. i just havent met anyone that is interested in torrenting

So instead of Hetzner then, what would be the best for racing on RED (max. €30-40/month)? Currently have seedhost.eu, but I need root access for some things. Storage doesn't really matter then, since I can always change server once I hopefully get into PTP.

Why do server resellers exist in the first place? Shouldn't it just always be better if on would buy the server directly at Hetzner, Leaseweb, etc.?

NL boxes will get you way more buffer than any shitty US provider. The only reason to get a US box is when you are using Plex or subsonic, for buffer you always want NL.

How are some people this retarded?

Attached: retard-curry.png (1094x940, 547K)

/marked/

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/96pjnf/stay_away_from_private_music_trackers_they_are/

Community means buying and ripping CDs, buying MP3s and sharing them, something you wouldn't know anything about because you think you deserve everything right away without putting in any kind of effort.
You talk about how these trackers are not worth it but the truth is you have nothing to offer, then you come here to bitch because people sharing stuff out of their own pocket are not making it available for you right away. You are quite literally the definition of an entitled leecher. Kindly stay the fuck away from private trackers, we don't need people like you.

If you just want to race for one month to get the 500gb upload forget about having root access and stretch your budget to €60 for one of andy10gbit OVH France 3x120GB SSD boxes. Once you have the 500gb up (within weeks) you can cancel the box and order the hertzner for the next month.
reddit.com/r/seedboxes/comments/8rt1ro/a_small_fathers_day_sale
Otherwise keep seedhost for racing with then get the hertzner after you have 500GB up.

I want to masturbate with her used pantyhose.

isnt ovh bad on red though? nearly all race boxes use leaseweb

>the truth is you have nothing to offer
Backing up and long term seeding = nothing to offer and shouldn't be rewarded, apparently. Everyone get their 10gb seedbox and pyramid 2018 flac; who cares about anyone who wants it tomorrow?

red needs a h&r systen and a bp system desu

Yeah I thought about keeping the seedhost or getting one from Andy. The only reason I wanted root access is to install WhatManager2, and use redbetter-WM2 (gotta get those 500 uploads somehow). I have used redbetter-crawler before (and that doesn't require root), but apparently it scrapes better.php and that's against the golden rules. They haven't banned me though. Should I just continue to use redbetter-crawler?

Don’t listen to this cuck, it’s piracy for a reason. Cheat your way to the top and don’t worry about RED anymore once you have the main cabal trackers.

send a staff pm saying that ur using it

Music trackers are a dying breed. Streaming services like Spotify and Apple Music among others make them entirely unnecessary, unless of course you think you can tell the difference from a FLAC track and a 320kb/s mp3, which I cannot and even if I could on particular songs the difference is not worth the hassle.

redbetter-crawler was modified to use the API, which is why you can find it on the forums at RED. The old version scraped and was banned.

Spotify's quality is awful to my ears and it's literally the only thing that keeps me using music trackers; it's just so much more convenient, even before BS like interviews, uploading and struggling for buffer.

>struggling for buffer.
Let NWCD and APL heal the pain

>redbetter-crawler was modified to use the API, which is why you can find it on the forums at RED

My searching skills might just be bad, but I could only find these two posts. Crawler was removed by zed for violating the golden rules.

Attached: redbetter-forum.png (1406x139, 17K)

Is Vinnie that guy from Vinesauce?

I remember at the time it was removed for violating the golden rules but someone modified it and it was reposted to the forums. Maybe they had another crackdown and have banned it completely, is Redbetter-WM2 still on the forums?

Ignore that, I can see it clearly is by the screenshot :^)

Vinesauce's spells his name with a Y and I hope he'd be smarter than Michael Scott on The Office when it comes to making a fake name.

can i use seedboxes on btn, ptp, and hdbits?

you can use seedboxes anywhere you want you fucking retard

Yes but why? Hdb FL wont count if you use seedboxes.

>Hdb FL wont count
no point going there then

>no point going there then
How're those grapes?

???

¿¿¿

Friendly reminder that private trackers are gay and homosexual

>got banned from cabal

>t. public tracker and megalinks breeder

Both? Phew, dodged a bullet there.

I need to increase my "people who made it to HDB only to get immediately disabled because they used a seedbox for freeleech" folder. Only have 3 ATM

another day another 0mb upload on red

Attached: __the_yuudachi_like_creature_and_yuudachi_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nyum__2d53283f7b8b9e9737a0122fd (1637x1157, 2.09M)

>unless of course you think you can tell the difference from a FLAC track and a 320kb/s mp3
i can
I only run flac through my cars sound system

I want to lick her feet

You're the salt for my margarita 2d user

The only feet you will ever be able to lick in your life are your own.

I've licked my little sister's and she seemed to like it.

Attached: .gif (343x255, 1.28M)

you can probably make it work without root if you use sqlite instead of mysql and python's built in webserver instead of apache

>people only join RED to get to the other trackers
you know i see this thrown a lot but just looking at the stats less than 30% of the 31 thousand + users RED has have made it to PU and above. if that was the reason people join then they are doing a bad fucking job at it.
>i can long term seed
you and literally everyone else my man. if you feel entitled to something because of it go ahead and reap in bp in APL and get your music there. pretty much made for people like you.

>I'm in private trackers for the community
>private tracker users are my friends
>I actively chat on IRC and enjoy it very much

Attached: 1515678835293.png (645x729, 105K)

I had a box with Andy for a few months and he will install, and configure anything and everything you want

Attached: 4b4.gif (250x250, 920K)

Is it alright to want to read (not participate in) threads?

Yes you get a pass.

Is HDB full of middle aged boomers?

Attached: 1526841439829.jpg (990x881, 187K)

Largely middle-aged but only a few of them are boomers, with the bulk of the membership being gen-x, although the younger people on the tracker are definitely 27 year old boomers.

I wonder how old I'll be once I've made it there.

Attached: 1430237998669.png (320x287, 104K)

Yes, millenial poorfags can't seed so they stream or download yify

Elitists like you are going to be the death of Red.

Hi, everyone is busy at the moment and cannot take your call. Please refer to in the mean time and get back to us with any questions you might have. Thank you for your patronage.

I'm elite not elitist.

Say "Alexa reply"

I agree that buying media and adding it to the peer cloud is what drives the RED community.

So why is that so poorly rewarded relative to renting a seedbox? If I buy a $10 album nobody's uploaded yet and upload it, I might get 500mb of ratio. After that, the seedboxes will outcompete me for upload. Or I could just spend $10 to rent a seedbox for a month and end up far ahead in terms of ratio.

Give initial uploaders 1% of all upload credit on the swarm and I think you'd see a lot more media being added to the site.

How to join h4h? Is h4h still alive?

>If I buy a $10 album
>Or I could just spend $10 to rent a seedbox
Not him but I would already be paying the $10 a month to rent a seedbox, for use at other trackers, so that is a non-issue. The same is true for a lot of the regular uploaders at RED.

>paying to pirate
enjoy your Torrentify Plus subscription.

That's not to say I support the ratio system as I'd be happy if it was replaced with a better-fitting solution.

k

>my time is so worthless that the convenience of a seedbox isn't worth $10/month to me

you pay to pirate when you have to fill requests, whats the difference?

If your time is worth so much why aren't you just paying for the convenience of Spotify? Why waste your precious time uploading anything at all?

>$10 a month to a seedbox provider
vs
>$10 to spotify
>$10 to netflix
>$10 to HBO
>$10 to amazon
>$10 to hulu
>$20 to qobuz
>$30 to sony cinema club
hmmm

>$10 to netflix
>$10 to HBO
>$10 to amazon
>$10 to hulu
>$30 to sony cinema club
None of which stream music. And apparently your time is worthless again.

>convenience of Spotify?
Because an offline music collection that I can playback with whichever music player I prefer is more convenient for me. Also Spotify doesn't have all the music I want.

>None of which stream music.
music.amazon.com/home

>None of which stream music
Because you can only use the seedbox at RED? I don't have to spend multiple $10 for every tracker I'm on, you do understand that?
>I would already be paying the $10 a month to rent a seedbox, for use at other trackers

Which one of you is pretending to be iceyboy? reddit.com/user/icel00ps123

TheGeekz vs Bitme?

>Study for interview
>Wait for interview
>Take interview
>Buy CDs
>Rip CDs
>Upload CDs
>Pay $10 for seedbox
>Wait for buffer
>Download to PC
>transfer to device of choice
>argue with faggots that you're not wasting your time
vs.
>Sign in to Spotify
>Pay $10 for Premium
>Play the fucking song immediately anywhere.

Is this the RedDunce from PTP who was banned from the forums for kissing staff ass?

pantsu!

spotify for mainstream shit, red for stuff that isnt on spotify