Deleted.. again. What the hell is going on here...

Deleted.. again. What the hell is going on here? Can any of you mods actually show yourselves for once and post amongst the people you curate the acceptable information to be viewed?

My thread was discussing the topic of the controversial point cloud technology, as I am not as technically inclined as I wish I was - I was curious and seeking input from others about the feasibility of said technology.

To whom must I seek clarification from as to why this was not Jow Forums related? Perhaps Hiroyuki himself?

Attached: Censorscreenshot.jpg (1280x845, 145K)

Saw that, this place is fucked.

Mods have been deleting more threads recently, my thread complaining about DDR4 pricing was deleted a few days back

What is this point cloud technology shit?

The only thing that surprises me is that they haven't banned you for "off topic" yet, but yes disproportionally many threads go missing.

its because of your reddit spacing
also mods are newfags

Its great to finally have mods on Jow Forums, too many shitposters

i've noticed some Jow Forums related on-topic threads getting deleted as well. it started a few days ago.

this thread however should probably be on /qa/

Note how many pages there are right now.

Too much technology for Jow Forums the only thing allowed here is consumer product shitposting

hope they start banning the autistic shitflinging amd fanboy posts soon, it's getting to the point where you can't have a reasonable discussion anymore

I tend to double space when I'm saying multiple separate ideas, or in kind of a gripping hand saying. It's like I spend a whole paragraph making a point, and then to give the wrap-up extra weight, you give it its own paragraph. It just happens to look like reddit spacing. It can also be useful for making lists. If you do that a lot and don't know the alt code for bullet points, you could be accused of plebeity I suppose.

I hope I don't get b& for posting in unauthorized meta.

Complaining about your previous thread getting deleted is one of the best ways to get your thread deleted

its the Brazilians, they have actual autism and think AMD makes them cool

Oh that would be so good, you can't discuss CPUs or GPUs without a flood of crying wojaks

I think as long as the shitflinging is on the topic of consumer electronics it'll be allowed.

you're definitely going to get something since not only is this thread off-topic, you're complaining about mods, and your shits already been deleted multiple times
theyre just mad they DO IT 4 FREE

If it's not a thread about ...

us vs them
them vs us
shilling some product
or just a thread to somehow cause more strife and conflict, then do not be surprised when the cia nigger mods remove it

fuck off grovelling coward

I saw the thread get deleted too because I was about to submit my reply and it said the thread no longer exists.

You see, on Jow Forums, only desktop threads, Intel/AMD threads and thinly veiled desktop threads can be allowed. Anything else isn't allowed.

"No meta threads" is a good rule if your aim is to obscure what dodgy shit you're up to. No one gives a fuck about /qa/.

It got in the way of another OH NO NO NO NO Intel or NVIDIA thread. Sorry OP.

Oh I'm not OP.

Attached: 1533311423850.gif (500x282, 742K)

what the fuck are you redditors even sperging about now? the fuck is "double spacing"

literally fuck off and stay fuck off

even a couple of years back the shitflinging was higher quality, it's just endless crying wojak variations now and it's pretty sad

amd housefires vs nvidia 1.9% yields/woodscrews was at least a little more creative

There was some australian guy who made videos on youtube about having made some new technology about having UNLIMITED DETAIL in 3d graphics and presented it as something super amazing and revolutionary. Most people assumed it was a scam or at least highly misleading. AFAIR a demo of it once leaked.

>no u
classic reddishit response
you have to go back

My isp is banned from most boards even though im not the one who abused it.

Does it come with a screen which can show these unlimited details?

Btw i have not responded to this thread other than
So youre not responding to the op

there are new mods, and when there are new mods they delete dumb shit

>someone uses paragraphs because they went to school that taught them "use paragraphs so people dont assume you're mentally ill retard illiterate who has nothing of import to tell to anyone"
>someone yells reddit spacing for the 13th time that day, because they have autism
>that person then replies what a paragraph is and why they're used
>the autist replies along the lines of "go back"
>repeat

its anonymous no one cares if youre OP

you pretty much nailed it because that's how it always goes

and it works every time
guaranteed replies
redditors are too easy to bait

I guess this is true. Still, its an annoying trying to be civil about this issue and have someone post something that appears to be your voice. But you are correct. Also ive been posting on Jow Forums since maddox.xmission so im not new.

If someone tells me, which board on Jow Forums a @linux sucks because no PS' thread belongs? thanks. Otherwise, make a vaguely-tech-related (but not always) consumer consumption board, and fuck off there, taking your usless mods with you, and leave the rest of us a functional tech board where, y'know, can actually post vaguely-tech-related topics. And OP is 100-pro, wtf is this deleted for, stoopid fucks.

Go back to school, sentences =/= paragrapths

Yeah, any thread that isn't the usual shitposting it's getting deleted, even consumerism threads that might be helpful get deleted

I actually like when some user finishes whatever argument you had with some fag
its like fuck user was based today

Mods are not here to discuss, only clean up the place.
Delete your thread before mods do it for you.

Attached: hard in the paint nigguh.jpg (960x960, 92K)

>top thread on Jow Forums
fuck mods

Is your argument against this thread being tech related included anywhere in your Orwellian speech?

Lick those boots.

You know you can't delete your own threads since before moot left, right?
Also, gook said one meta thread per board was ok

This thread is not technology related. I guarantee you will be banned.
Especially for complaining about mods.

OH NO THE MODS WILL BAN ME IM SO SCARED I WILL HAVE TO CHANGE IP AND CLEAR COOKIES

Well i agree it isnt anymore, but thats not my fault. Its non tech related primarily now due to censorship, my original thread would have remained tech related if not deleted for no reason for breaking no rules.

Hiroyuki was out of line in saying that. All off-topic discussion belong on
and
or the respective board the topic belongs on.

Gooks word of the law on this site, until he backtracks on it, which he hasn't

>going through that much trouble to shitpost
Take your ban like a man, rule breaker.

Quit calling him 'Gook' you disrespectful moron.
He is your God. Moot abandoned you for the Goolag. Respect our care taker.

That was not me posting. I am trying to be civil here. My reply was

>not tech related
disingenous BS. The original was, as were many others.

>get banned for a month
>take that
im good senpai

Gook has objectively ruined the site far more than moot ever did

>clicking like 5 times is 'a lot of trouble'
what are you doing on the tech board

It is a lot of trouble. Shitposting takes two clicks if you wait for the ban.
You are the type of guy who steals from the Circle K.
He has, but Christopher abandoned you. He doesn't like you anymore. Hiroyuki is our current care taker. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

>You are the type of guy who steals from the Circle K
shit son who doesnt

My threads tend to get deleted, but I think that's because most of them are joke threads.

I don't. I am not poor.

>goes to circle K
>i am not poor
sure convinced me

I would argue we are the ones feeding him..

>Sep 2015 - Moot sells website to Hiroyuki Nishimura.
>No details were disclosed at the time of the acquisition.
>Nishimura, fresh off a slew of data-mining scandals, seeks to start anew as the new owner of Jow Forums.
>At first, everything remained the same on the site, albeit under new management.
>One year, and one month after the change in ownership, Nishimura authors a post with the simple title of "Winter is Coming".
>Nishimura said, "We had tried to keep Jow Forums as is. But I failed. I am sincerely sorry", citing server costs, infrastructure costs and network fees.
>Most of the community believed this either to be the end of Jow Forums altogether, or perhaps a radical change in what functionality it had.
>Eventually, the chatter died down, and soon everyone forgot. The site remained each day after, until present day.
>There are sometimes janitor application openings, yet no one in the community has ever been contacted about their application.
>Rarely do moderation staff post on the board anymore, if at all. It's as if the entire power structure behind Jow Forums vanished, or simply went dark.
>This leaves one final question..

Attached: Whoareyou.jpg (630x636, 51K)

>Talk like this is banned
>Talk about fucking STICKERS is allowed
This board is such an infested soiboi shithole holy fuck

moot definitively never liked me, and he outright hated most of the userbase, gook owes me using the site and producing content which attracts users to his profitable passes and ads
There's a 200+ replies USvsEurope thread on the first page made with years old clickb8
Pretty much everything is better than that

trips of truth also MODS here are a little too SJWy for my taste. hope this doesnt turn into plebbit just to appease idiots getting offended.

the filtering of s.0y and shit like that didnt help. i mean if they really are that triggered by that word, they are not fit to moderate a Jow Forums board.

what the fuck is hiromoot even doing? how is he hiring these fuckers?

There's a Circle K on my way to work, I stop to pick up a RedBull for lunch, then I go to StarBucks for my morning coffee.
Fight me, poorfag.
He has another image board. He doesn't need us. At all.
Again, he doesn't need us amerifags.

onions got censored because it's an overused word.
'br_h' also got censored. Try saying it. You can't.
Mods aren't SJW, they just think they are funny.

He doesn't have another image board, and he does need us
If he didn't he wouldn't had bought the site at all

>im a giant homo look at me
just order packs of redbull from amazon its way cheaper, and starbucks is shit coffee, i can make better shit at home myself

whetever you say desu senpai

overused word? dont make laugh.
install gentoo?
itoddlers?
boomers?
intel btfo?
do you know how many times these words are repeated?
atleast make a coherent argument, dont argue like a fucking liberal from plebbit faggot

You didn't do anything wrong. Lots of perfectly fine threads got deleted.

A janitor went on a rampage and got fired.

why though?

MODS = GODS

>fired
They never get hired in the first place. It isn't a job. We don't get paid.

OP here. You are the chemo. Thanks, apologize for the inconvenience. Have a good day sir.

based mods, thanks for clarifying

>they do it for free

Attached: 1530293633578.jpg (638x540, 31K)

>we
HE JUST ADMITTED HES A JANNY BAN HIM

They probably think those words are funny.
>TELLING ME ABOUT WHATS CHEAPER
PROOF YOU ARE A POORFAG.
Wait, I thought he owned 2chan.

>giving your money to circle k
>or taking money from circle k
this is the difference

FOR FREEEE

BS, this "rampage" has been going on for at least a week

I don't need money because I'm not greedy. I never keep more than $300 of my paycheck after my bills are paid and I have food for the month.
I give the rest of it away to people who need it. Homeless people I see.

and you brag about being rich, what are you going to do when you cant work anymore if you havent saved or invested any money?

So what severance package did he get?

The regret 401k package

1 hotpocket, a rare pepe, and a free Jow Forums gold account

Oh shit. Wait a minute.

Attached: what.jpg (1067x800, 355K)

if legit threads disappear, doesn't that make you wonder whether an outsider is able to delete threads?

gross post user

Attached: top cat.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

I clicked the wrong image.

go back to Jow Forums, nigger

Attached: do you even need to exist.png (1465x1080, 2.23M)

By the way, if you want to remove this thread now, i will not mind as my question and problem is solved. I will post my original thread topic again some other time thanks again.

>new IP
nice try

All of my posts are new ips since i airplane mode my phone when not using because i dislike cell carrier having a heartbeat.. but i cannot prove that obviously.

go back to plebbit you liberal scum

Is this why janitor applications are open again? Should I apply to help you make Jow Forums a better place?

Attached: 1509204990805.png (741x568, 29K)

you need to go back to plebbit if you think wordfilters are new you fucking retard

Do you actually think that they are hiring new people? Out of all the years of Jow Forums, knowing tons of people who know tons more people. No one has ever said theyve been contacted. Yet they still give up their personals and sweet data.