How many of you work for major technology companies? Certainly, we all can't just literal basement dwelling NEETs

How many of you work for major technology companies? Certainly, we all can't just literal basement dwelling NEETs.

>Where do you work?
>What do you do?
>Do you enjoy it? Why/why not?

Attached: the-gafam-and-others-article-2.jpg (1024x410, 53K)

>apple
>technology

I'm a group home dwelling NEET.

Attached: retard2.jpg (991x1092, 107K)

>Where do you work?
a company
>What do you do?
software development
yes, it's interesting work and my coworkers are skilled

I am a professional NEET with a Ph D in fucking your mom

how does airbnb work?

No
No
No

nasa
i make the little robots go whirr whirr
yeah

Attached: gentooman.png (1280x720, 872K)

It's the same as any other job except you get more shekels.

Intel
OpenMP stuff
Meh

>making things go whirr whirr

dream job.

>Where do you work?
I work for an industrial automation firm you've never heard of whose market cap is around a billion dollars, which isn't much when we're competing with the likes of Rockwell and Siemens. We only have one office in the US though and i don't want to doxx myself.

>What do you do?
I'm an embedded software developer. I'm young though, so pretty low on the food chain.

my coworkers are great. Work environment is pretty laid back- it's more about getting the job done than doing the hours. We're one of the few R&D groups in the US offices, so we're kind of on an island and we have a lot of autonomy.

>not being NEET in 2018
enjoy wagecucking you pathetic indentured servants!

Microsoft

>google apple Facebook amazon Microsoft
GAYFAM

Work for amazon writing software. The job coding/design wise is fun, but dislike the bureaucracy. It's not really avoidable though since it is a business after all and you need to prioritize things with more impact.

does being an IBM drone/shill intern counts ?

>IBM
Texas?

working on computers gives you the ability to work for yourself and from anywhere
why would you ever work for any of these companies besides being a status whore

>Where do you work?
Uber
>What do you do?
Evil shit like find ways to charge more per trips
Coworkers are great, we destroy industries and provide an actually useful product

do you poo in loo?

Do it for 2-3 years and it makes the rest of your life easier as far as choosing who you work for.

thanks, all rovers run on embedded lelnux by the way

>Where do you work?
Intuit
>What do you do?
Android development
Complete rebrand of the product gives me the chance to write everything correctly this time. The team culture is eh but the perks are worth it. Silicon Valley is a housing market bubble waiting to pop and I want to be as far as I can from here as possible.

user industries
Anime and gentoo rice consulting
Yeah. I get to be my own boss except when my mom makes me do stuff. No sjw bullshit opressing me