/pcbg/ - PC Building General

>Create a part list
pcpartpicker.com/
>Learn how to build a PC
Search youtube for a build guide for your socket

Want help?
>State the budget & CURRENCY for your build
>List your uses; eg Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors, include purpose (eg photo editing, gaming) and graphics card pairing (if applicable)
>Don't use Speccy. Use HWinfo, SIV, etc.

CPUs
>R3 2200G - Bare minimum gaming(dGPU optional)
>R5 2400G - Consider IF on sale
>R5 2600/X - Good gaming & multithreaded work use CPUs
>i7-8700K - Best for 1080p gaming, but most expensive when factoring in delid, cooling, etc.
>R7 2700/X - Best high-end gaming/mixed usage on a non-HEDT platform
>Threadripper/Used Xeon - HEDT

Motherboards
>For Intel, only Z300 series boards can utilize fast memory

RAM
>8GB - Enough for most gaming use
>16GB - Standard for heavy use
>32GB - If you have to ask, you don't need this
>CPUs benefit from fast RAM; 2933MHz+ is ideal

Graphics cards
>Avoid cheap models ie MSI Armor (Mk2 is ok), Gigabyte G1/Wf, ASUS duals, and others which have small heatsinks and low quality fans
>Only consider AMD GPU if you plan on getting an upcoming HDR monitor
1080p
>RX 570/580 /w Freesync or 1060 6GB are standard 1080p 60fps+ options
>1050Ti or RX560 for lower settings, or older games
>GTX 1070Ti/Vega 56 if seeking higher fps & you have a CPU+monitor to match
1440p
>Vega 56 /w Freesync, 1070Ti if you already have Gsync
>GTX 1080Ti if seeking higher fps & you have a CPU+monitor to match
2160p(4K)
>Titan V or upscale from 1440-1800p
OpenCL work
>Vega 64

Storage
>Backup before using StoreMi
>Consider getting a larger SSD (better GB/$) instead of small SSD & large HDD
>2TB HDDs are barely more $ than 1TB
>M.2 is a form factor, NOT a performance standard

Monitors
>Consider 75hz minimum; 60hz are mostly old models.
>Always consider FreeSync with AMD cards
>___sync is important for slower response time monitors (IPS)
>PLAN YOUR BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING

Previous

Attached: 65watt tdp.png (650x350, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B0746PS3VM/?coliid=IW3DYO4UDLYWM&colid=357B4RCFIUNKS&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
youtube.com/watch?v=kstjJtntFE8
pcpartpicker.com/list/ZkyKKB
pcpartpicker.com/product/sMMwrH/gskill-ripjaws-v-64gb-4-x-16gb-ddr4-3600-memory-f4-3600c19q-64gvrb
anandtech.com/bench/product/1543?vs=2109
pcpartpicker.com/list/yKpmmq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So 8700k is much better on 1080p gaming than 2700x but performace is similar in 1440p? Also I'm able to update AMD cpu for better when 7nm comes?

Are RAM prices going to drop any time soon? I don't want to support ram jews for this jewry happening right now.

No.

>Going through monitor specs
>Everything sounding great, even the price seems decent
>Get to panel type
>TN
>Every time

Attached: OTC.jpg (345x281, 129K)

Probably an RX570 or 1060. I don't think there are any RX580 with less than an 8 pin, but I could be wrong.
There are RX560 and 1050Ti with a 6 pin, but they aren't going to draw a whole lot for it before the silicon is limited.

They trade blows at 1440p, with the 2700X generally being better in some DX12 games like Rise of the Tomb Raider.
With B-die RAM, the difference at 1440p is basically nothing, while the 2700X has the better platform longevity, efficiency, better multitasking with the better SMT, etc.
For 1080p, especially with just basic 3200 CL16 RAM, the 8700k tends to have a clear advantage with a card > GTX 1080.

No. Not until China's upcoming fab is in full production. Those don't spring up overnight. Stop asking.
I guess we need to put that in the OP but there is not really room.

Yep.
There are 1080p 75hz AHVA(IPS) for under $100. But I'm guessing you're looking for 1440p and/or 144hz?

Link some for under $100. I just want ips 24" like under 75

MSI B450 Mortar release date when?

While I would prefer 1440p/144hz, I wouldn't mind a decent 1080p 75hz monitor. I'm looking for something within the 23" range though and preferably not curved.

My biggest hurdles are that the monitors I'm ok with end up being curved, TN panels, or larger

logicalincrements, stop these shill threads.

ASUS Prime Z370-A paired with 8700K and 3000mhz CL16 RAM. What's wrong with this?

i have to make a pc for a retard that wants a flagship consumer cpu. he barely games (hearthstone and lol) and he does some very very amateur level lagdroid game dev shit.
on the one hand i am thinking intel would be the best choice. on the other hand i think amd will be a better choice if he keeps up with the game dev stuff.
thoughts?

What does the "cores only" refer to, is there some way to only measure the power consumption of the actual cores? How does this relate to overall CPU power consumption?

Give him an 8700K and do your best to hide that i9's exist

Why TI gpu models are so fucking expensive now days or gpus in general.

Well the 1080ti is just that much better than the 1080... And gpus haven't been lower than this for like a year

he currently has an fx 6300. i told him to wait a few months for the new cpus to either get a new one or a discounted old one. he wants it now and doesn't care the i9s are coming.

I'm running gtx 970 and last time I looked prices was like in 2014

Should be by the 19th.

Google it...? I don't know much about 1080p monitors.
pcpartpicker doesn't actually filter them correctly for some reason. There are tons on Amazon. Most of them probably have the same panel.

There are good Freesync 1440p 75hz options like amazon.com/dp/B0746PS3VM/?coliid=IW3DYO4UDLYWM&colid=357B4RCFIUNKS&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
Though it's a bit expensive at the moment. I've seen it at around $275.

There is a Korean Freesync 1440p 144hz AHVA(IPS) that only has about a 3.25ms response time,

Yeah then just do as I said and give him the 8700K.

>nothing. That's a decent board
Only thing wrong is that I'd go AM4 instead.

I see, well I'm going for higher end 1080p gaming and the 8700K seems to win out there, and I'm much more familiar with Intel so I think I'll go with this for now. Thanks for the advice though.

Uh it's 25-30% better and 50% more expensive than Vega 56 or 1080.
Its price to performance is far from justified.

Oh. here it's just about 30% more expensive than 1080

>VESA Compatible
>No

Attached: 1299756110278.jpg (280x544, 34K)

>I'm going for higher end 1080p gaming and the 8700K seems to win out there
With a 1080 they're the same.
And with a 1080Ti, you should really be playing in 1440p where they're the same again. You just spend what you'd spend on a cooler for the 8700k, or use motherboard cost savings, for faster RAM.

But if you insist on using a 1080Ti or better for such a small mainstream resolution, alright.

Didn't notice that.
Here is the link about the Korean one. youtube.com/watch?v=kstjJtntFE8
This one is VESA compatible as well, though it's not quite the color quality of the Philips or a high end HP.

What's the opinion of Dell monitors? The Dell P2418D seems promising.

How do i stop myself buying computer parts? seriously im already planning on my next paycheck

Posted this in the last thread but only got 1 reply so postan again just 2 be sure.
I have an 800€ system with laughably bad specs.
A r3 2200g, 8gb 3200 CL16 ram on a Gigabyte ab350n mobo (It's bad), some SSD's a 2tb HDD and a 1050 ti with an SFX SF600 PSU. I want to get into 1440p vidya. I'll need a better am4 CPU if I keep the mobo, which I'm likely to get rid of, a better GPU (something better that a 1060 6gb or RX 580 8gb) and some better 16gb 3200mhz+ cl14 ram just because. All of this will cost me a fucking lot, but I'm willing to spend it because I like vidya. Which of these things should I get first?
CPU - 2600X because I don't want to bother with overclocking
MOBO - Rog Strix b450i (pretty RGB aesthetics mostly + mITX form factor)
GPU - Rx 580 if below MSRP/newer gen Nvidia 1060 6gb equivalent
Ram - Any 16gb Cl14 3200mhz kit as long as it doesn't look ridiculous and doesn't cost more than the CPU
Unnecessary peripherals:
-A 120gb NVME SSD for OS
-A 2tb 7200rpm 2.5in HDD for aesthetics and lower noise as well (will use as archive storage)

Attached: 1532674673022.jpg (600x362, 28K)

Looking at few benchmarks in games, doesn't seem like there is almost no difference between ryzen 1600 and 2600. Leaning towards 1600 to save money and 30W.

2600 has better memory support. Check your mobo's manufacturer's page

I'm getting a 1080, not a 1080ti, where did I write that?

Surely you will just get another 8GB stick of Ram that matches the one you have rather than buying a new 16gb kit?

I fell for the mini ITX meme and I'm getting a 16gb Cl14 3200mhz+ kit for the performance GAINZ dude. I'll probably sell/give away my current kit.
Besides, 16gb is plenty for vidya and OK for productivity.

Attached: 1533705592222.gif (455x344, 989K)

>Ryzen 5 1600 OC'd @ 3.7GHz
>16GB DDR4 3000
>GTX 1060SC

How much of a bump in performance would a 1070 make and is it worth the $200-250 upgrade price (assuming I sell the 1060 for $150-200)?

Uh what benchmarks?
Ryzen 2000 series has a pretty huge IPC and memory latency advantage over the 1000 series, in addition to the higher clock speeds.

I really don't recommend the 1000 series for gaming, and I'm wondering what benchmarks you're looking at. I'm guessing they're bottlenecked by something like a 1060 or RX580?
Though a 1600 is going to be perfectly fine for 60fps minimums in AAA games, a lot of indie games like Oyxgen Not Included, Factario, etc, are highly sensitive to memory latency.

Confused you for someone else I guess.
If you're getting a 1080, the FPS is going to be virtually the same at 1080p with either chip.
With a 1080 at 1080p, or 1080ti at 1440p, they perform roughly identical.

1070 is about a 30-40% increased over the 1060, iirc.

I would really try to push the OC on that proc to at least 3.9

>intel is much better
sure buddy, enjoy buying dead socket that gets upgrade path and shit tier pci-e lanes for NVME for that 5% higher framerate

Attached: 1533060766812.png (1336x1998, 91K)

>dead socket that gets NO upgrade path
fix'd

if i wanted to sell this, how much should i charge? was thinking like $2700

Attached: murasame parts list.png (1036x1593, 201K)

why did you cut out the total price from the image

also keep in mind that first gen threadrippers price have been dumbed

cant with my current cooling setup, i need to get something beefier

Hey, this monitor ain't so bad

Attached: 1441329457978.gif (500x280, 1.03M)

pcpartpicker.com/list/ZkyKKB
Budget: 2,300 usd can't go over.

I'm trying to build a pc for sys lab development. So, I need about 64GB ram. I'll also be diving into lots of security testing and ai development. The Os is going to be Ubuntu and if I'll ever want to play any windows games i'll just run a windows 7 or 8 vm and play it there. My main question is about ram. Is a CAS latency of 19 bad? Because this ram has 64gb of memory, and has a transfer rate of 3600 which is good and all, but it has the 19 cas.

Here's the ram I'm talking about: pcpartpicker.com/product/sMMwrH/gskill-ripjaws-v-64gb-4-x-16gb-ddr4-3600-memory-f4-3600c19q-64gvrb

I can't decide if this would be a good by or not. It's normally about 583 dollars when in stock.

>why did you cut out the total price from the image
there was other shit i dont plan on selling. total is $3390 including kb, mouse, and headphones.

>Is a CAS latency of 19 bad?
yes, even more so with Ryzen.

have you looked at 1950X threadripper?
also NVME.
No need for ECC RAM?
Also check mobo/ram compatability

also get a mobo with built in wifi instead, and proper VRM cooling

The following can run high/ultra on a 4k?

MSI GT75 8RG TITAN-056 17.3" w/ G-Sync nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
Display
17.3" FHD (1920*1080), 120Hz 3ms Wideview 94%NTSC Color Anti-Glare w/ G-Sync Technology
Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 w/ 8GB GDDR5X
Processor
Intel® 8th Generation Coffee Lake Core™ i7-8850H 6 Core - 12 Thread Processor, 2.6 GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 4.3 GHz), 9MB Smart Cache
Memory
32GB Dual Channel DDR4/2666MHz (2 x 16GB)

M.2 PCIe / SATA Slot 1
Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe 3D-VNAND SSD - Up to 3,500 MB/s Read-2,500 MB/s Write -
M.2 PCIe / SATA Slot 2
512GB M.2 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
2.5" HDD/SSD Bay
1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drive

So this review lead me to the Pixio New PX277. From reviews it seems to be a better version of this monitor, especially color wise, but I can't find info on the response time and it's more expensive.

It's a little bigger than I'd like it to be, but I can't argue of the price. However this does open up a whole new market for me so I'll keep investigating. Thanks for the tip friend.

Attached: 1407020229965.jpg (500x497, 33K)

>4k high/ultra with a 1080
depends how many frames you want

also why the fuck are you posting a shit ton of useless text

60fps average, wouldn't be making the most out of the 120hz monitor

As long as you get one without stuck/dead pixels, it's seemingly one of the best "esports" monitors that doesn't have shitty picture quality.

>The following can run high/ultra on a 4k?
>GTX 1080
>bunch of meme shit that doesn't actually improve performance
>laptop? Wtf.
Absolutely not.

Huh that monitor actually looks nice.
Super thin bezel, but that often contributes to uneven backlighting.
User reviews are kind of mediocre and $400 is a bit eh.
Looks like it has an overheating problem.
Unless you're willing to modify it to make sure that doesn't happen, I dont' know.

I'm waiting for Freesync2 HDR monitors myself, so I don't know a whole ton of them, just more than most.

it's GoySync so doesnt matter

and the frames really depend on the game

>sys lab development
>cheapest possible storage
>crappy form over function case
>using budget for 1080ti instead of going threadripper

I'm not an expert on the dev side of pc building but I can tell there are some things wrong here.

Take the other guys advice but also upgrade your storage to some higher tier stuff (SSD doesn't have to be pro grade but stepping up one step to the "good tier" is a huge difference in reliability. And never get the cheapest HDD if you can avoid it, get at least WD reds (2TB and up!!!)).

And pick a good functional mid tower case instead, something like a Define R6 or stuff.

You should never pay more than $1500 for a gaming notebook, its a waste of money in the long turn. Better to build a portable mitx if that is what you are going for.

And you would have to compromise on settings with those specs for 4K. More than I would have to do with my old ass i5 and 1080 that probably cost a third of that system.

>also why the fuck are you posting a shit ton of useless text

Well he is to lazy to do basic googling.

60+

How would you get more out of the 120hz monitor?

Work is traveling, everything I own must fit into a suitcase hence laptop.
Thinking of getting 4k Laptop for the 1 month I spend a home a year.
What would need to be different in the build to run a 4K monitor (smoothly)?

you're not going to get anywhere near what you want on 4k with a fucking laptop

>What would need to be different in the build to run a 4K monitor (smoothly)?
3-4 times thicker chassi to fit the needed cooling to not throttle the fuck out of the CPU and GPU

You can't run 4k in even older games like Fallout4, at max settings, 60fps, with anything less than a Titan V.

For anything less, you need to run at something like 1440p-1800p and upscale, and run at a mix of medium-high (screenspace shaders) and maxed (textures) settings.

And that sort of power in a laptop is going to have less than 5 minutes of battery life.

Your best bet is something like the Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and upscale from 1080p to 4k if you just want the 4k screen.

I never used a ADM cpu but intel has shit the bed way too much over the last few years. Build and setting up a pc with a rizen is any different than doing it with an intel pc?
What motherboard lines should i look for? And about RAM for said boards?
I already have a 1070 and im aiming for 1080p at 75hz or 120hz gaming. Is a 2700x overkill, considering that i like to future proof and games are getting worse and worse optimization (im looking at you MHW)

>No laptop would be able to support 4K
Seems legit.

Sys user here, I really new to the pc ( especially hardware) world. The build I got here was what a friend recommended (all he does is game). I would like pure functionality with form factor of least concern. Is there any good cases you guys recommend? (and if you really want to help me [cuz me dumb], could you give me an example list of what i should get?).

and thanks for the earlier advice.

I see, thank you for your thoughts.

Battery life is not huge issue as it will always be plugged in. Portable gaming is the goal.

>Build and setting up a pc with a rizen is any different than doing it with an intel pc?
no, just get mobo with good VRM cooling and fast, low latency RAM.

>What motherboard lines should i look for? And about RAM for said boards?
if ur not super OCer get B450 just make sure the VRM are not fake shit that manufacturers are starting to put on them and read actual hardware reviews (not buyer reviews on the fucking shopping site).
3000-3200MHz+ RAM with as low CAS you can find (14-15 pref.) also check mobo compatability.

>I already have a 1070 and im aiming for 1080p at 75hz or 120hz gaming. Is a 2700x overkill
yes, unless you plan on getting higher resolution. i'd get a 6 core if i were you on that resolution.
AM4 is going to be around for at least another 2 years and get new generation CPUs so you could upgrade that if you ever upgrade your monitor.
More corez wont fix shitty game optimizations, better IPC is way more useful in those cases.

if you're gayming only you might consider i5 8400 or ryzen 2600X(if you want more future proof platform, you'll be able to upgrade to Zen3)
if you do other stuff like streaming or you have a lot of background processes running then you can consider 2700X

Fractal R6 is a solid all-round case.
First gen Threadripper is super cheap now.

main question i have is how important errors in calculations are for your work.

threadripper would also give you way more room for RAM

I dont get it, unless its a HTPC why on earth do you need mITX. You cannot be that space poor.

Buy
>RAM
>SSD's
>GPU's

now or wait until later this year for the prices to hopefully go back down?

if you have infinite patient
ssds now
gpus in 1 month
ram way later

SSDs arent super overpriced so you can get one now.
RAM wont go down any time soon.
GPUs are still dropping and new ones are coming very soon.

Anyone used StoreMi for extended period of time? Any issues so far?

some people just dont want a bulky box on/under/next-to their desk.
others might want one for LANs.

I guess it's pretty important, as of now I don't work in the computer industry at all, I work at a histology lab, but I've decided that I want to know tech through and through, just cuz. So treat this computer as a "good place to start learning" build.

$149.99 for 1tb ssd in september i can FEEL it

You're feeling that one in your dreams

My current computer I use for all my learning now is 2008 windows 7 hp pavilion pc.

ask wendel

as i dont know exactly what you will do or what programs or how much those programs need accuracy, you will have to check yourself and see if there is any benefit to ECC RAM (error correcting). however ECC RAM is more expensive and slower.

If it's important you should also consider an enterprise GPU depending on the type of work/program.
In this area, AMD have much cheaper card alternatives than Nvidia.

You missed the new Samsung flash chips? Affordable multi-TB SSDs soon, friend.

What's the deal with people selling cards this cheap (as in less than $250 USD), are they all a scam?

Attached: asdf.jpg (1345x621, 107K)

>bid
>6 days left
are you dumb, user?

>Build and setting up a pc with a rizen is any different than doing it with an intel pc?
Only real difference is that AMD CPUs are easier to install since they're PGA, but more difficult to remove since the cooler can stick to them if you don't twist it or get it warm first. But even if you don't, ripping the cpu out of the socket doesn't usually damage anything, it just feels bad.

And yes, a 2700X is overkill for gaming especially with that GPU. Get a 2600X.
Only real reason to consider the 2700X is because you simply don't care about "wasting" the extra $100 even if you don't make use of it, or if you're streaming, do more productivity tasks, etc.

Is mostly correct except I'm expecting some significant SSD price drops on black friday. Should be able to get a 1Tb MX500 or similar for around $150-$165 then.

>bid
Reserve is likely $450ish.

>if ur not super OCer get B450
I will search better, but from what i see the B450 chipset is rather new and not available in my country.
Do you have some alternatives? Also suggestions for RAM. Im totally out of the loop about building pcs. My last one had a brand new 2500k

>$166 for R5 2600
>$226 for R5 2600X

what's the deal between the 2600 and the 2600X?
the X model can't be that much better of a performer, can it?

Attached: cpus.png (1045x711, 212K)

>check ram prices
>a kit of 2x8 3200 cl14 ram cost $270
I guess ryzen was not meant to be

It's more a set and forget type of CPU. Leave it on auto and it overclocks itself when cool enough. The 2600 can be manually overclocked but you run the silicon lottery more.

>dead socket that gets NO upgrade path
It has an upgrade path, the superior eight-core Core i9-9900K Even the Core i7-9700K is going to be better than the 8700K because more cores >>> hyperthreading

>$300+ for an AMD CPU
lol, is that the FX-9590 successor?

you will want B450 or X470 if you're buying second gen AMD cpu for the better memory support and few other things.

just get 3000-3200MHz ram with CL14 or CL15, preferably without shit that sticks up 2-5 CM above the PCB.

higher clock speed from factory

>he thinks 9th gen will fit on 8th gen mobos
gullible, it's like you didnt see what intel did every time a new CPU came out for the last decade

dont forget proper cooling solution, goy

Attached: shilltel.jpg (900x1152, 180K)

the new 8 core procs have already been confirmed to be compatible with Z370

>it will always be plugged in, portable gaming is the goal.
Just pack a small form factor pc then.

lad, AM4 will get upgrades into 2020. you're lucky if intel sockets last 2 generations, and second generation for z370 is already here with the new i9 housefires, meanwhile second generation zen is here for AM4 and there will be 2 more generations coming.

I'm still using an i7 6700k. Is it time to upgrade to 8700k?

Attached: 91TI9EhlPtL._SX425_[1].jpg (425x493, 40K)

I think people are just catching on that the 2600X was the better buy since you can get great gains with BCLK OC, and its increase in cost was nearly worth the better cooler alone.
So the 2600 is going on sale more often than the 2600X now.

At that price, unless you NEED to BCLK OC, you should get the 2600, cooler, and OC it to 4.1-4.25

> because more cores >>> hyperthreading
In pure gaming, sure generally, because HT is vastly inferior to AMD's SMT.
As much as I wouldn't recommend 6c/6t, the 8c/8t 9700k is likely going to be a pretty good value chip if they'll sell decent boards for under $200 for it.

I wonder if AMD will take a similar route with the R5 being 8c/8t to 12c/12t, and R7 being 12c/24t, for the 3000 series.
You're leaving out the fact that most Z370 boards are hardly sufficient for even overclocking the 4 core 8350k, let alone the 6 core 8700k or 8 core 9700k.

If your performance is fine and you aren't CPU bottlenecked, why would you?

Good Z370 boards are more than sufficient for OC'ing the 8700k, I have no idea why you think otherwise. The issue has never been vrm configurations in overclocking coffee lake.

Is this a good deal for $1,550. Pretty steep but Im not sure if Ill find this for cheaper. Also comes with free keyboard and mouse

Intel® Core™ i7 8700K (6-Core/12-Thread, 12MB Cache, up to 4.7GHz w/ Intel® Turbo Boost Technology)
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 with 8GB GDDR5
16GB, 2666MHz, DDR4 up to 64GB (Additional memory sold separately)
128GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage)

anandtech.com/bench/product/1543?vs=2109

>he thinks people were smart enough to buy good boards that have enough power delivery and vrm cooling for a class of chips that people never even dreamed of coming to consumer socket until Ryzen released and shook intel's foundation
lemoa

add the same shit to pcpartpicker and find out yourself? lazy git

wait for the 9700k this fall

GTX 1070 and 128GB SSD is a not a good deal at all

How much difference can i get from a OC'd 2600 and a OC'd 2600x?
And how big is the jump from stock?

this is cheaper and better
pcpartpicker.com/list/yKpmmq
kick down to 1070 to save more and get a nice kb/mouse if u want, also im not sure about the model of gpu but ye just look at reviews

6700K is good enough for gayms, but I do a lot of bioinformatics work so there's lots of CPU computing.

honestly nah
your cpu is still fine

Anyone know if one displayport (1.2) can drive a 1440p monitor AND a 1080p monitor @ 144hz?

Not enough to worry about. 2600X will overclock itself if the cooling is good. 2600 comes with shittier cooler but if you add your own cooler you can get similar results with some manual overclocking. Silicon lottery allowing of course since the 2600X's are better binned.

1.2 can do 17.28 Gbit/s
1080p 144hz is 8.00 Gbit/s
1440p 144hz is 14.08 Gbit/s
so no

1080p 60hz is 3.20 Gbit/s so you might be able to do 1080p 60hz and 1440p 144hz under ideal conditions