Nothing has happened so far

nothing has happened so far

Attached: p05qzsb4.jpg (720x405, 23K)

install gentoo

Attached: 1522170148949.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

Attached: 1515645003814.gif (625x626, 561K)

YT/FB/Apple all banned Alex Jones.

Why should they have a right to block whatever content they want but not ISP's? It's their network.

fuck it i'm dumping my bait folder

Attached: 1519751428108.jpg (680x649, 69K)

Attached: 1526337167826.jpg (625x626, 19K)

Attached: 1526443906730.jpg (625x626, 72K)

Attached: 1526465447405.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Attached: 1528106436198.jpg (540x530, 88K)

Can you answer the question?? How much is Soros paying you?

I haven't heard any news regarding this in months, anyone of you bait posters wanna give me a rundown on what's happened instead of mindlessly shitposting?

Nothing has happened, just like nothing happened before 2015. Redditors were doing Netflix shilling for free.

Nothing happened. That's not the point though. Happenings can happen now, and whoever got this repealed probably had a fucking reason.

>bait posters
It's literally 1 samefag from reddit.

If your ISP can throttle services or do http injections, something happened.

Yeah let's allow ISPs to ban Jow Forums again.

Would NN prevent it?

Yeah, like we had the same thread like a week after the repeal came into effect, and the first post was like 3 shit things that had already happened.
We need that user now, to send OP back to Jow Forums in shame.

I heard from someone on Jow Forums that it will take months before you see the impact... might be just a rumor tho

That's because democrats saved us by forcing a law through congress that basically enforced net neutrality.

>If your ISP can throttle services or do http injections

Net Neutrality never protected again http injections and even throttling for that matter unless you and many others had clear evidence that it was being done on purpose and not a fault of the horrible infrastructure that america has.

We got faster internet. My ISP announced gigabit speeds a month after. AT&T did too not too long ago.

1. Nothing of value was lost;
2. NN-unrelated.
Dude, NN shills are so fucking dumb.

Those were some pretty good baits. This one should be in your folder too.

Attached: 317.png (500x501, 90K)

>nothing happened before 2015

This. My ISP doubled my speeds for free a year ago. I'm convinced the netflix shills just have a hateboner for their ISP. They probably had a 4K video buffer once and assumed it was their ISP's fault. I've never encountered a NN fag who wasn't completely ignorant of basic networking. Or, basic economics for that matter.

>X happens
>see I told you X would happen, just like I predicted!

>X doesn't happen
>You just wait, X is gonna happen someday!

Attached: 23458907234932.jpg (1600x900, 109K)

You are fucking dumb if you think that is related, that was already happening before the repeal

thanks friends

Except there is no valid arguments against it other than strawmen for ridiculous and loose concepts of the free market which don't even remotely apply in the modern era. All the hardware and software defaults to NN anyways. And there's plenty of history indicating bad behavior on numerous major ISPs. Plainly and simply: NN isn't nearly the big deal it was painted out to be in the immediate present, but the protections it provided could and likely will be necessary in the (near) future. It doesn't hamper deployment, nor does it cost ISPs any money, it does incentivize them to continue to expand and refine their networks to supply increasing bandwidth demands, though, instead of printing free money.

Attached: 1529017940923.jpg (960x960, 121K)

watching the leftist meltdown was pretty funny

#deergenocide

>the whole history of America
>the constitution has been trodden on endlessly in the last decade, and even in distant history (Thanks, Abe!)
>intentions and ideas of the founding fathers totally disregarded
>law is given unlimited scope, corporations with more power than god lay the law of the land
>the police state steals money directly from citizens, something like $5b
>the military industrial complex sucks virtually every iota of blood from the people
>alphabet soup agencies have unlimited scope thanks to the Patriot Act

I could go on, asshole.

Attached: 1517914475643.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Well, it never did anything that the liberals attributed to it in the first place so it's not surprising that repealing it had none of the effects that they claimed it'd have, either. It was all low information nobodies talking about stuff they don't understand.

And nothing will. If something does happen smaller ISP's will take over. Like in every other country.

>*crack* yuuup, we destroyed America
>but we did trigger some libshits epic style *sip*

nice passive aggressive seethe

Attached: 1478743672156.jpg (315x347, 24K)

>Like in every other country.
Name one. First world only please.

>Net Neutrality never protected again http injections and even throttling
It's LITERALLY what net neutrality is about
>america
Oh, ok.

Attached: smug_twingo.jpg (1600x1402, 1.5M)

I'm not even American, dummy. It's hilarious to watch you destroy yourselves from over here, though.

white people love political agitation sponsored by jews
>Fight the ebil corporations promoting the end of net neutrality! net neutrality is freedom!
Reality: the jews already control the internet standards. Jews funding pro and anti net neutrality just want to get clicks from stupid activists

>Dude literally free education! free health care
reality: the government will hire jewish health care companies and jewish firms to handle the ''free'' services.

>dude wall street! let's put 1 million people on the streets saying we are the 99%
reality: they promote everything jews promote and they make those jews richer by buying expensive chinese trash(apple products) and promoting their agenda. Ford Foundation, Soros and Google donated to the occupy wall street. Two jewish women donated 50 million dollars to Occupy Democrats and similar garbage past 5 years
BTW Germany is forcing facebook, twitter and even discord to remove ''toxic'' content

TL;DR: white people are rats controlled by jewish scientists. The rats are controlled by shock, drugs and stimulation

i laughed when new york kicked spectrum out of the fucking state

tier-3 provider year of the rope, they brought it on themselves with the anti-NN lobbying

The far bigger problem than anything NN was supposed to tackle is lack of competition in ISPs in many territories. and not by a small margin a bigger problem. NN would have made this problem worse.

Think about it, what would an ISP really like more:

people arguing about how they use their network? or people arguing about if they should use their network?

With sufficient competitive choices, the bullshit that NN proponents worry about correct themselves with the market. Don't like your ISPs behavior? Call them out on it and leave.

The best example of this type of competitive force is to look at tethering/hotspot rules in mobile phone service.

That shit used to be on such tight lockdown in the major providers, and if you wanted a service like that, you basically doubled your phone bill.

Then the 2nd tier providers all started allowing it cheaper or even included and people jumped ship. Now its the exception that you can't tether.

>I could go on, asshole.
Please do.

So retarded 3rd worlder(non-US) spouting dumb retarded 3rd worlder(non-US) opinion again.

The US is the third world, retard. I live in Denmark.

You can't fix the market at federal level.
Lot's of the ISPs monopolies were given and backed by states themselves.
You have to elect propper state executives and legislator. This is state campaign not national.