Tfw just bought a new gaming computer

>tfw just bought a new gaming computer
>already dust all inside of it
what do lads

Attached: 1468498907913.png (664x551, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tH2w6Oxx0kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: air duster.jpg (1800x1800, 250K)

close the case and never look inside it ever again.

hepa you sub-human mongrel

>not dust off

that computer is pleasuring himself with that can of BlowOff

As a certified computer repair technician with multiple microshaft and cucktia certs and about a decade of experience I fully support this. Fuck you and your shitty computers from WW2 or wallmart. Overheating problems so the VRMs violently detonate sending shrapnel to your jugular is probably the best thing that can happen to you and would please me.

>"hurr wadyaa mean you want me to pay $200 to fix my dead cpu and ram from negligence"
fuck you

Attached: linusfag.png (854x663, 23K)

Dust is everywhere user. Even we eventually turn to dust one day

RMA
If you can't, just clean that shit. Problem solved.

besides using compressed air, if you've got money burning a hole in your pocket, pick up a HEPA air filter for the room you keep the PC in.

This but buy one second hand locally. I bought one from a pawnshop for $10. The filters can get a little pricey depending on the type.

youtu.be/tH2w6Oxx0kQ

That's why you always buy a case with dust filters and use a fan setup that creates negative air pressure.

>air filter
I just got a cut-to-size small particulate filter to put in my AC. Cost be about $10 instead of over $100 for a special device.

>mfw I bought a laptop with an SSD, used it for 2 days and then crystaldiskinfo showed 1TB or read/write already

No way I used 1TB of R/W that shit was refurbished. Feel stupid for not checking it day 1 and getting a refund.

Attached: 8d2.jpg (353x334, 15K)

Install Gentoo

>negative air pressure.
also known as S U C C

Faster your fans spin, the faster dust builds up. Should have bought a case with dust filters.

>not using a fan setup that creates positive air pressure, thus blowing air out every crevice and preventing dust from entering the case

Based linus

But muh temps

Tell the dust to stop it very firmly
STOP. IT. BAD DUST!

You want POSITIVE air pressure. Negative will SUCC dust in through crevices that don't have filters. Positive will blow through those crevices and only SUCC through your filters.

Clean your gamer gear!