>tracker says there are 100 seeds
>qbitorrent says there are 42 seeds
>dowloading at 3.5 mb/s
>STALLED
>install uTorrent 2.2.1
>99 seeds on the torrent
>Downloading at 11.6 mb/s

BU....BUT... Shup the fuck up

Attached: qbittorrent_logo.png (256x256, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picotorrent.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

install gentoo

bunch of errors cause I am mad. Years using this meme but now I see

Imagine being that 30 yo boomer who relies on defaults and can't change even simplest settings

You deserve it for using qbotnet and ubotnet

everything is set up correctly.

what should I use then?

He will tell you to use some CLI loonix crap, just wait for it.

I just don't get it. Why do people SWITCH to uTorrent 2.2.1 in this day and age. There are known (although fixable) exploits and due to the closed source nature, you can't be certain what might come up in the future. Additionally there won't be any patches/fixes if something comes up.
I would somewhat get it, if people who used uTorrent for years don't want to switch, but why start using it as a new user? There are more than enough torrent clients in active development (Transmission, Deluge, ruTorrent, ...).

Deluge

I'm going to give it a chance

>Deluge
aka. GTK GUI crap that sucks shitload of ram, no thanks. Wake me up when they will switch to the only one proper GUI which is Qt.

the speed though

>another "i'm too fucking stupid to use a simple torrent client" thread
Absolute state of nu-Jow Forums.

>You're holding it wrong!

you should have just used rtorrent like everyone else

I use deluge and it's decent enough. Name an example that isn't neither a performance hog nor closed source CIA-backdoored spyware.

>Be hammering a nail
>Hammer bounces off the nail and crushes your forehead
>"Clearly, it is not me who is retarded, it is the hammer that is defective. So much for open source!"

just force the torrent to start in qbit, werks for me all the time.

I have two directories called Completed Torrents and Incompleted Torrents. If I force them to start sometimes QT says the download is completed but when I move the files to the specific folder (movies for example) a lot of files stay in the "incompleted" folder. Last time that happened I lost a bunch of files from a course I have previously downloaded.

dumb cunt doesn't know ratios

bet your upload speed is set to 1kbps you greedy cunt

of course it is

Attached: Sem título.png (423x92, 4K)

Just installed Tixati.

Even though the GUI is horrible it gets the job done.

don't! It's written in python, which is crap. It will have shit performance

>mfw using rtorrent
>no issues whatsoever

You could just try not using shitty clients.

>not running transmission-daemon on a machine with a fuckload of storage that's connected to your TV with the ability to add torrents from anywhere in the world so when a friend mentions a movie or TV show, it'll be downloaded and waiting in your kodi library by the time you get home.

Why do you plebs insist on making everything intentionally difficult with meme software?

>can't handle the peer pressure
>making a pointless thread to cope with being a tech illiterate bitch

Attached: 1509725977930.jpg (720x720, 240K)

qbittorent works fine for me

>100 mbit/s internet, usually download at 12mb/s
Do you understand that mbit and mb are not the same?

lol newfag, it's another shitmeme like and ChinkPad.

Even worse/slower than qbittorrent.

I don't really get the meme, only pay for 50 mbps, use qbitshit, having like 40-50 trackers and downloading at 8 mbps more or less.

Faster than the new terrible libtorrent based clients, that's why.

newer != better

Works on my machine.

Never happened and nobody here is going to install uBotnet. Bye.

read it again.

i dont know anything about these toy clients. i use rtorrent like almost everyone else on private trackers do and i have never had any problems with it.

bittorrent

clients and isps use different speed units so it looks nicer on the ads

Werks on my machina

Still using utorrent 2.2.1. I don't give a fuck about some exploit that allows people to send me a popup for some reason

Why not Tixati?
Werks for me.

I'm maxing out my download speed with Transmission, the same as with Deluge or uTorrent before.

Transmission is pretty excellent, imo. Especially the daemon so you can run it headless and control it with another computer, phone, etc. I've got mine running on my NAS/HTPC Mac mini with a Plex server. More than a few times, I've been hanging out with friends or at a grills house and someone will want to watch a movie or TV show that isn't on the popular streaming services, so I open transmission remote on my phone, grab a torrent of what they want from a private tracker, add it to my HTPC remotely (1Gbps up/down so most movies take about a minute or two), plug in the USB-C to HDMI dongle I keep on my keychain, plug my phone into their tv, and stream whatever they wanted via Plex from my HTPC to my phone. It's been incredibly useful when hanging out, and even got me laid a couple of times because the chick thinks I like her favorite movie and I'm "sensitive" for having romantic flicks in my library (never mind that they were downloaded for other grills, and I downloaded her favorite movie seconds after she mentioned it without her knowing)

I popped into this thread to say this

>have to mess with the files to change language

Attached: dslxwd84cve11.jpg (626x684, 158K)

>be private tracker
>bans you

>use the v3.0 version
>???????????

Works on my machine

I have to agree. It seems like every new version fucks something up more and more in a major way. I reverted back to 3.3.1.6 and it seems to work much better. Apparently a large part of the problem has to due with the fact they're using the libtorrent engine.

>change language
Subhumans not welcome.

Closed source

Works on my machine.

Attached: 1512535625136.png (860x30, 6K)

absolutely disgusting

Default settings are scaled for DSL connections.
Just up the write buffer 1à folds or even more.
Just be aware it will sit in system memory until written.

Why no one bothers with programming a client that doesn't fucking suck? Literally everyone on freedumbshit uses torrent.

Apparently the developer/developers is/are horse fuckers

Why?

>6 peers
>uploading at 96k

>just use torrent-cli-472759-11a like a normal person!!!!!
fuck. off.

Doesn't even come with session upload/download information

You're doing something terribly wrong. I usually get 50 Mb/s with qBittorrent.

>qbotnet
Making shit up as you go along I see.

Check this out picotorrent.org/

use the last v3 version. v4 is some buggy botnet shit,

works on my machine

I used deluge until it started randomly crashing on my seed box. Switched to rtorrent. Never gone back.

>windows only
lolwut

Ooch, I rarely read something that stupid. Deluge is not supposed to do number crunching, so pure performance of the language is not a must.

Moreover, Deluge relies on libtorrent, which is written in C++. So the crucial part of the software uses a fast and powerful core.

>no upload limit
>downloads at full speed, uploads at 50kb/s
>set upload limit to anything
>download speed goes down by 90%
meanwhile my old version of utorrent just werks.