This company is evil. If you support them and their ideology you have no place on Jow Forums. Stallman knows this, too

This company is evil. If you support them and their ideology you have no place on Jow Forums. Stallman knows this, too.

Attached: apple-logo_318-40184.jpg (626x626, 18K)

/thread

>macbook is slim
>battery lasts for ever
>warranty in case anything breaks so I don't have to fuck around with it like a nerd
>bitches love 'em

Apple is for chads. GTFO with your virgin GANU slash linux.

Thread is closed you faggot!

>battery lasts for ever
My company given MacBook (brand fucking new, I took it out of it's packaging) has had it's battery deteriorate within a month of using it.

>Devices seem to break right after the free 1 year warranty expires
>Have to spend $70-$270 for you warranty to he worth while
>sacrifices ventilation for the sake of the computer being slim, making it literally cook itself
>fucked up the battery on all higher end laptops by giving them a pointless second display

Bring it to the Genius bar.

you are using it wrong

>genius bar literally with holds information from customers
>Can't swap out individual parts so most "repairs" are just receiving a whole new device
>literally can't even repair a fucking iPad
>Can't help your recover data
>condescending as fuck

t. Sales associate at an apple store

try to shoot your wad away from the laptop user, this will help you extend the life of your battery

I know this post is satire but it still infurates me.
>"s-s-software engineers use Macs because it's UNIX!"
>use it for engineering some software, it breaks
>meanwhile, my other company laptop, an Xbox HUEG Dell hasn't shat the bed and can handle every inefficient task I throw at it without hissy fitting all over the place
>"y-you were just using it wrong!"
>"Apple can do no wrong!"
I'm getting real tired of this bullshit on Jow Forums, cause Jow Forums is literally the only technology related website I use.

You need to think about how to do things the Apple way. You have to undo the bad habits you picked up from Winblows.

>battery lasts for ever
it dies permanently within 2 years of purchase
>warranty in case anything breaks
everything will break as soon as the warranty expires
wew lad

>not using redtittycum in 2018

Make three human sized android phone than. (One high end, mid range, low end)

wtf is wrong with all manufacturers designing nigger sized phones

Their laptops are genuinely good products, but I don't get why so many people buy Apple phones. A Galaxy S8 is superior to the iPhone X in pretty much every way that matters.

Stallman is a shitbag who let 2 million lines of unaudited code with alphabet ties pollute Linux. I'll take a Unix kernel anyday

This company is evil. If you support them and their ideology you have no place in the world. Jobs and Pike know this, too.

Attached: logo-new.png (283x33, 5K)

My 2012 still works and I've used it heavily doing audio at 96/24 with apogee/video and 3d

That's why they are gay and Jobs is dead

Osx is free though

Exactly. It's free and FSF still says muh freedumbs