AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

18 CORES CRUSHING 32 CORES GARBAGE

Attached: Graphs_aida64fp64rt.png (480x370, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techreport.com/review/33977/amd-ryzen-threadripper-2990wx-cpu-reviewed/14
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=amd-linux-2990wx&num=4
youtu.be/1A2yatfyLoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(You)

AYYMD HOUSEFIRES SUCKS IN GAMES

Attached: Assassins_Creed_Origins_average_fps.png (513x230, 7K)

But your benchmark shows AMD winning? Wasn't that 1920X $249 a couple days ago? Intel's bajillion dollar CPU is losing to a cheaper than i5 CPU.

>AMD acknowledges that the 2990WX's hardware might be in front of the software in some cases, so some patience might be required until developers can tune their applications to get the most from the chip.
techreport.com/review/33977/amd-ryzen-threadripper-2990wx-cpu-reviewed/14

So far ahead of the curve that software still needs to adapt to its monstrous computing power.

software needs to adapt all the time, software people are brainlets and fucking slow compared to hardware.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

32 CORES LAST PLACE IN A VERY MULTITHREADED WORKLOAD, TOP KEK

Attached: 100488.png (650x250, 28K)

--> (You)

Who makes these threads and why?

Holy shit this green text is FX all over again with shit tier cores

Attached: 55BA33D8-15FD-41B9-B83A-E8E10F413491.gif (349x165, 1.94M)

>one benchmark is indicative of any and all future performance
epic post OP, have a (You)

No, when Intel releases the 28 cores Cascade Lake, it's all over for AYYMD garbage

Yeah, in another universe.

SEETHING AS 18 CORES DESTROYS 32 CORE GARBAGE

28 CORES CASCADE LAKE WILL BRING EVEN MORE TEARS & SEETHING & BUTTHURT :^)

Well, it'll be over for everyone since it'll cause another big bang.

Some 12 year old /v/tard with too much free time on his hands.

Attached: low_quality.jpg (600x600, 16K)

Don't worry. These threads will disappear with the time.
Remember the shitshow that Jow Forums was when Ryzen came out from the oven? Everyone was saying that it was a flop, and look at it now. Every Intel shill is scared as fuck or converted to Team Red.

>TR 1xxx
>8 cores
>42k score

>TR 2xxx
>32 cores
>42k score

Is that a single thread performance?
Nice thread, retard.

Dubs don’t fucking lie AMD is budget hands down. Intel is best.

I got a 7700K yes it ran hot so I took one hour of my day to delid it and get some liquid metal. Now running 5Ghz stable prime 95 for 36 hours and 80C is the max it gets on my noctua cooler. Quit being such poor fags on this website, it’s a fucking free website and you guys sometimes showing off your AMD pride when all you’re doing is just reminding me how broke some of you weaboos are. Bashing on intel for free when we clearly know AMD is for people on a budget
>inb4 shill
>hu hu how much is intel paying you

Yes AMD brought competition but it’s really just the Fx meme all over again with more cores and “wait for software” as if developers are actually going to multi thread applications any sooner. AMD seems to be good for server and that’s about it.4K gaming too

Attached: E91407F4-D50B-4744-B88D-0234BAC410C6.png (2208x1242, 2.99M)

>BANKRUPT
I don't think that actually means what you think it means. AMD just posted their best quarterly result in seven years. This doesn't say anything about their products performance (apart from the fact that people have been buying them) - but they are pretty far from bankrupt.

Attached: AMD-booth_babe_12.jpg (550x572, 70K)

Not sure but it's always the same guy.

care to talk about benchmarks of real-world applications such as Blender?

It would appear that the 2990WX is beating the Core i9-7980XE in pretty much every single application on GNU/Linux in software like Darktable, Blender, V-RAY and so on.

Attached: threadripper-blender.png (1111x957, 73K)

Jewtel Blown the fuck out

Attached: 1519292333336.png (650x1263, 139K)

>this thread

Attached: 1469826731029.png (899x899, 784K)

>FP64 Ray-Trace

Literally a graphic card work load.

try harder dude

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=amd-linux-2990wx&num=4

windows is trash, amd wins in almost every single linux benchmark

youtu.be/1A2yatfyLoo
4:40 says it before anyone says bullshit

4.3Ghz + will cause AMD to explode hands down. At least with intel after a delid you have a chance of 4.6Ghz+

this is actually a pretty interesting one, was curious about this, too: TR 2990WX beats the EPYC 7601 in Corona, Blender and POV-Ray but it's beaten by a large margin in LuxMark v3.1 C++. I'm guessing that one is very heavily memory-intensive compared to the others? kind of a odd stand-out result.

As for Intel's offerings.. not very impressive in those charts

Isn't this the CPU with two modes? Why don't the pics show that?

2990WX only has one mode. The X has 2

>intards in so much damage control they have to make two threads about """gayming performance"""
i thought games didnt matter?
wtf intel!

TOPKEK! You must be so assblasted that your top of the line 1151 i7 has become the entry-level overclocking i3 in a single platform refresh. Ahhh this warms the cockles of my heart knowing that you must be so mad that your CPU is nothing more than an i3 with hyper-threading now. I bet 7600fags are even madder.

Intlel shills rely on completely artificial benchmarks to soothe their buyers remorse of buying Intlel in 2018. Just ignore them.

I think those leftist AMD fanboys are worse than Intel vidya fags. Why don't you people accept that each CPU has its advantages and disadvantages. Fucking morons.

real world?
LOL

Attached: premiere2990w.png (1220x664, 405K)

>2950X ahead of 2990WX
Looks like the software is just not saturating the cores properly. Scales perfectly fine up to 16 cores, then can barely make use of 18 and shits the bed above that.

Not really, we are entering into problems that have existed since parallel computing which enterprise/HPC market has wrestled with for decades.

Looks like 2950X only has few gains from 1950X
Great time to buy 1950X since it was massively discounted.

Nope because I got the 7700k for 200$ and bundled a Z170 EVGA board for 80$ I think I got a steal and it still shits on AMD. For the price I’m comfy unlike you gnu, neck beard anime weaboo inbreds. Stay mad AMD fags. 7700K is going to last me a long time with liquid metal and fuck cool lab liquid metal. Shit dries out too quick compared to thermal grizzly.

Holy shit this is FX MEME ALL OVER AGAIN LMAO. I remembered Jow Forums telling everyone software will make fx a great cpu and swore it was better than intel at the time. Fucking furry fags will never learn which why no one likes half of you idiots on this site in real life. Because you’re idiots
>mfw

Attached: 8CF37B0B-6FB0-4B1C-87DC-768C0CC56670.jpg (1242x691, 599K)

>it shits on AMD
ah, gaymers will never seize to amaze me with their general ignorance.

Only difference now is that Ryzen is popular and software will be updated to use more than 18cores, Intel is going the way of the dodo every second 2990WX is around.

Attached: QhA6gdonrmBT27fr.jpg (1500x844, 181K)

Why do you care this much?
>tfw my desktop has amd and my laptop has intel
>tfw both are fine for me
>tfw don't give a fuck what anyone else uses

Nice try, but I'm still running a Sandy Bridge CPU that is barely slower than that 6 year newer Kaby Lake garbage. I don't even have any AMD components with the exception of one of my laptops.

My bad I don’t spend my day rendering a fucking farm of watts and just use it for mining and gaming. I forgot this was reddit where using tech in any way the person wants to is fucking look down upon. Still shits on AMD and I don’t need muh 300 cores that are half the performance of one intel core. I’m comfy with my oc. 1 of my cores equals 2 of AMD. Cpuz. Cinebench etc so in conclusion. Single threaded score 575

AMD 320

Enjoy your vulnerabilities on that 2014 firmware and outdated ram. 3200CL14 ezzzzz

No nvme
More power consumption
Probably stock because too pussy to get an oc. Or you’re about to do a AMD system and want to feel good about moving to that
Quit trying to make yourself feel better about something outdate af.

The 32core model is a joke. Gimped memory banthwidth for 1800. Sad!

>My CPU is better than yours in one single aspect of it by a small margin
>It shits all over your CPU
Literally a moron would say this, only a moron and generally speaking gaymers are morons.

Nigger please. Stay mad corelet, trying to justify the purchase of a 7700k. No one got burned harder by Intel since thePentium D 955 "extreme edition".

This thread is lit like AMD house fire CPU’s!!!! All memes aside I too have delided and it isn’t that fucking hard. I don’t mind it if I get better temps which I do now on my 8700K 5.1Ghz 68C

AMD fans are quick to shit post about deliding. 10$ for liquid metal. 20$ for delid kit and some good noctua paste. Lastly just a little time. Intel should really use solder though and I hope to do soon

>cpu
>fp64
BUY MY EXPLOITABLE AVX2 GOYIM!

“When I lose a fight I got to call someone a nig”. Typical Poor fag living in some trailer or just mad cuz he gits no puzzy. Get laid it helps I promise you man. Cheer up

>lose a fight
blocks path
you're the one who was dumb enough to pay intel a premium for shitting down their throat with a slightly modified 2600k.

>new zen cpu
>Jow Forums goings full banic mode shitposting

Gee, I WONDER WHY THIS COULD BE.

Attached: 1455687281173.png (439x290, 141K)