The bipolarity of Denmark

Denmark, or more specifically the renowned poster of anzu/ rudeposter from Denmark is well known and beloved on Jow Forums, but unbeknownst to most people, he also has a nice side.This essay will expound on that.

FIRST, let's discuss Jow Forums as a whole, Jow Forums is a sub-board on the forum known as Jow Forums(not to be confused with the hacker) created on April 1 2017 as an April fool's joke.There were some other boards created as well, the one which stands out most to my current memory being /fitlit/, a glorious amalgamation of the fitness and literature boards, which lead to the supreme alpha male, both concerned with his physical health and matters pertaining to philosophy and literature.However, these boards were deleted after April 1, but due to the persistence of some whiny anons, hiroshimoot decided to re-open Jow Forums

Now, to the history of anzu/rude mark...

Attached: smuge.png (500x562, 157K)

Please don’t

Attached: F72E76B3-A950-43A6-A577-DA8043474C2C.jpg (454x402, 43K)

Little is known about his history except for the tales told by the elders....
Legend has it, he entered this board(Jow Forums) as a niceposter and gayposter,but he got bullied so much he snapped one day and decided to do a complete 180, leaving us with the person we now know and love
Some say til this day he still occasionally niceposts, perhaps a break inbetween the many rifts of sanity that he is fighting an inner conflict with(citation needed)

What are you gonna do

Jow Forums was not an April fools board though

>created on april 1 2017
Dude, it's literally in the announcements:
>05/04/17 New trial board added: Jow Forums - International/Random

But that's just a legend, let's discuss his posting habits as we know it
He frequents many threads, posting an image of anzu telling anons to kys out of Jow Forums(A more insulting way to say get out of my board) or telling anons that he has saged and hidden bis thread.Now, what do these actions mean?The First action signals an obvious disdain for people he dislikes, not attempting to hide it or be polite, which is respectable to some extent, but might be a symptom of ASPD(Anti-Social Personality Disorder)
Secondly, saging and hiding a thread is a way of telling an OP that he dislikes his thread so much he doesn't want to contribute to the bump order and he doesn't want to see it again, thus he sages and hides the thread.

I could have sworn that I saw this board existing at the same time with /fitlit/
Guess I am wrong

Fucking christ, remove phoneshitters already.

>phone posters

Attached: nut.png (900x900, 452K)

OMG I'm an elder holy moly aaaaaaaaa

Attached: (1023).jpg (549x566, 162K)

Back in my day bant used to be in black and white. And all the gayposters were kept in concentration camps where they were injected with cancer

I miss nice denmark

checked
So, with all that being said, I would like to present an alternative, perhaps he is neither Bipolar nor ASPD but uses this rude/avatarfag front to hide the wounds of the past.With this, I rest my argument, he is not bipolar, nor ASPD, but rather just a poor broken man

Fascinating, tell us more

true

Attached: 9FAE2046-6B83-450C-847F-D546463FDEF9.jpg (1536x2048, 456K)

I rest my argument with his interpolated and seemingly erratic personality, and use occam's razor as my justification

Well you see in those days computers didn't exist so we had to post via passenger pidgeon or aol

What's an aol, is it an anagram for anus oil lube

What's the point of having a whole fucking paragraph just to show off how much of a le oldfig you are if you don't even know what you're talking about lul

Attached: chino sweat.jpg (360x360, 39K)

What?I'm making this to chronicle the personality of Denmark, I'm not gonna claim to be an oldfig since I didn't post seriously until december lole

This board is one year old the concept of oldfig shouldnt exist yet. Either that or this place is dead enough to the point where people will atrribute being an “oldfig” to their posts as a reason for why their opinions matter more

Jow Forums was an April fools board though

Yes gay posters would pound you in Morse code

I'm and oldfag

deepest banter lore

So am I and I say you are gay therefore I am right

keep going

This is my last post lole

Very true and insightful
Back in my gay all people were gay

on Jow Forums?

I wish

Attached: BEEC72C3-8D03-459C-A823-C44FC4282985.jpg (583x500, 53K)

You will like the fagapore or else

Attached: point.jpg (1500x1500, 431K)

Why you gotta be so rude
I like you a lot ashleyfag :(

ok
ok

based and redpilled

Attached: yay.jpg (855x575, 147K)

extremely dumb post

but I tried my hardest
doesn't that count for anything

not in this world it doesn't.
The only thing that count in this world are calculators and waiting women.

Chino, or more specifically the renowned barista of Rabbit House/ cute girl from GochiUsa is well known and beloved on Jow Forums, but unbeknownst to most people, she is also my wife.This essay will expound on that.

FIRST, let's discuss GochiUsa as a whole, GochiUsa is an anime by the studio White Fox(the anime is an adaption of the original 4-panel manga series) created on April 10 2014 as a slice of life comedy.There were some other cute girls in it as well, the one which stands out most to my current memory being Cocoa, a glorious amalgamation of wholesomeness and clumbsiness, which lead to a supreme contender for best girl, being both relatable with her actions and admirable pertaining to her attitude and protectiveness.However, these girls were forgotten after 2015, but due to the persistence of some whiny fans, the studio announced a 3rd season for 2020

Now, to the history of my cute wife chino...

Attached: 1533993823019.png (800x1347, 1.04M)

based

thanks y-you too

Attached: 1537324525204.png (128x128, 26K)

how can user be this cute?

Attached: smug(1).png (450x500, 229K)

ehh?

Attached: 1535626813764.png (779x720, 639K)

you heard me

Attached: cute 9.jpg (600x847, 62K)

Get a room pls

Attached: 1521048563485.jpg (599x783, 93K)

wanna join

Attached: cute 14.png (600x800, 523K)

alright, you lolies draw straws. the winner is the first one to be shot and you don't have to watch the other ones die like fucking pigs.

Attached: Screenshot_20180908-072339_Google.jpg (1078x947, 293K)

You have no proof
you probably wouldn't even give me headpats

Attached: 1534650451187.jpg (500x700, 101K)

Not really.

Attached: 1526587673801.jpg (2850x3850, 634K)

based
*hugs you*

Attached: cute boys 13.png (730x584, 145K)

aw
gonna take a shower see you cuties later

So I come to Jow Forums and try not to be gay.
But this is literally first thread and next one is about a bottle of cum.
Jow Forums what are you doing with me? I don't want other people to think I have no personality other than being a faggot(even though I really don't have one). Can you please stop being gay for a day or at least concentrate gayposting in one thread?

bye bye

Attached: 1532135673230.png (1000x929, 1003K)

Fag!