What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: mozilla_logo.jpg (442x293, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mozilla.org/press/2017/06/increasing-momentum-around-tech-policy/
github.com/pyllyukko/user.js/
youtube.com/watch?v=qMALm1VthGY
jofreeman.com/joreen/tyranny.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liberals

look at these people and tell me if you notice something:
blog.mozilla.org/press/2017/06/increasing-momentum-around-tech-policy/

ANTIFA

More focus on social justice pandering and less focusing on our freedoms

Those two guys look like faggots. Most of the chicks are fuckable except 2nd last and the black.

1. Google used to subsidize them, which subverted them from within and twisted their discerning product philosophy.
2. They allowed leftie social justice faggotry to affect their income and started diverting donations towards social justice programs instead of investing in their own products.
3. They lost a lot of skilled staff and coders, as evident by their memory leak and bug galore, and their inability to retain the functionality of the extension and plugin ecosystem that XUL had while implementing security in a new iteration, as it takes a skilled programmer with a will to attain both while it takes a shit programmer to sacrifice one for another.
4. To feed into 3. - Since their programming has showcased itself to be incapable of retaining functionality while pursuing security, the security itself comes into question since incompetent idiots are in charge of managing it.

Oh i've noticed something alright.

Attached: 2018-08-13_172913.png (928x438, 237K)

>tfw nazi using jewy diversity hire tech

Attached: 185837385858574.jpg (250x236, 7K)

Too many cunts in there. No wonder everything is going wrong.

fpbp

Attached: 1523696773664.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

Nothing. It's all good.

Maybe this thread could be moved to Jow Forums?

The logo.

Maybe you could shut the fuck up

as a true lover of technology, nothing makes me angrier than women and minorities

What should I notice?

everything after 36

Even though firefox is open source, it is bloated software

SJWs, liberals, political correctness, and money greedy liars.

Only decent reply in the thread.

Would unironically smash Cori's butthole to pieces.

Attached: Cori.jpg (306x306, 117K)

They didn't respect their users. They added a bunch of crap that nobody wanted or asked for, such as telemetry, Pocket, Hello... They removed things that many people wanted, without much ado (XUL addons).
They keep redesigning, rebranding and spawning new projects that nobody cares about. The biggest problem is that they line their pockets by selling the only thing of worth they have left: a little market share. After that's gone, they'll be a big nothing.
You don't need all the funds they have to make a much better browser. Think of all the money they waste on redesigning the logo every few years. No one gives two shits about the logo of a shit program. All people want is a reasonably stable, fast and secure web browser. More or less Chrome without the Google botnet. If you'd remove all the superfluous shit from Firefox, it would be the GOAT browser. Then just focus on keeping up with web standards and fixing bugs. Web standards should also get to a fucking stand still, already.

I thought XUL add-ons were a security nightmare

The corruption of university expanding to other domains.
Fucking marxists man.

>All people want is a reasonably stable, fast and secure web browser.
Which browser most closely fits these criteria right now, in your opinion?

After reading their job description I still have no idea what most of those people actually do.

The way they were implemented, yes. But WebExtensions can be security nightmares too. It doesn't matter so much which
technology they use (and the portabillity WebExtensions give is sweet) but it's the way they decided to break all their extensions.

Most common web browsers them are stable and fast. They are relatively secure -- mostly insecure in sharing your info with, and being too trusting towards Mozilla and Google.
Their attitude towards their users is abusive. For one, using and selling users' information, two, yielding a product that is defective by design: introducing bugs and (maybe unnoticed) security issues through extraneous features. Three, they treat the users like babbies all the time. For example, the excessive marking of "Secure" on HTTPS-enabled websites creates a false feeling of comfort for the user. It should rather say something like "Authentic" or "Identity proven".

More to the point of your question, I'm using Falkon. It mostly just lacks uBlock Origin and HTTPS Everywhere and it has some bugs that still need sorting out: sometimes it uses too much CPU or doesn't correctly load Javascript, but it allows me to view web pages quite correctly without doing weird shit behind my back.
I would use Firefox if I wouldn't have to maintain an ever-changing user.js file to reduce the crap and spyware. Check this page to see how bad Firefox really is: github.com/pyllyukko/user.js/

>Of Onions and Gynocentrism, a tale of the 21st century

>It mostly just lacks uBlock Origin and HTTPS Everywhere
yeah but those are the best plugins
I'll check out the github file

Nothing went wrong. Judge them by their products.

>Judge them by their products.
What went wrong?

Attached: 1200px-Firefox_Logo,_2017.svg.png (1200x1200, 254K)

Still better then Jewgle ChroomZoom

Is there any Mozilla project that is actually remotely successful outside of Firefox? I don't know how they manage to continue to spend money on stupid SJW shit considering firefox continues to fade to obscurity.

How is Firefox still the only good browser?

Unfortunately macOS exclusive, but Safari is pretty fucking good.

no its fucking not. Just found out today that Safari interprets HTML even if the content-type is set to text/plain, allowing you to do XSS via a .txt file. Only browser that does this. It's a pile of shit.

i dunno man. the dev toolkit is pretty good now. that was the only real reason why I used chrome at all anymore

>tell me if you notice something
I got an erection?

I am, which is actually the main reason I made this thread. Firefox has done so much bizarre shit these days (the recommendation thing that they are pushing is the last straw for me personally), that my parents, who have used it since the betas are considering switching to Chrome (lol) and I am currently looking for other options as I do not want Google spying on me more (and no I am not using Chromium as it almost destroyed my backup computer).

>Strong government policies are key
stopped reading there
there's no scenario where that is true.

Amina Fazlullah
Jason Schultz
only two on the list worth keeping
rest have useless roles

No KDE support.

Attached: 1528061886397.png (264x465, 116K)

They're all a bunch of nerds!

Attached: nerds.jpg (400x353, 36K)

They hired many stupid lgtb people that write about "diversity" than code.

women replaced men

i wonder if they know they have a duckface in the logo
i wonder if they did this intentionally, so many questions

fucked up they don't have a black dude but preach diversity.

Reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=qMALm1VthGY

Attached: Firefox & Mozilla.png (1147x459, 381K)

Speaking their language happened this: jofreeman.com/joreen/tyranny.htm
A group of people having the least work and therefore having lots of free time created a conspiratorial circle that started doing "politics" in an environment that does not have legible hierarchy. Which resulted in fighting with people who think different, hunting and creating an atmosphere of fear.

unronically this. sjw infestation

when they fired the CEO for giving money to an anti-abortion charity a couple of years back I knew it was unsalvagable

has anyone anayzed falkon to see if it phones home or does any fishy business

It was against same sex marriage. Ironically, something minorities were in favor of. He should have just said he supported the blacks, latinos and hispanics in that vote.

literally nothing. it has drm, tracking, integrated sponsored advertisments, and its more like chrome than ever!
Utterly BASED

>posts old shit
t. summerfag

1. Diversity hires has made their products go downhill
2. They started to get involved in politics such as fighting 'fake news' funded by Soros or supporting Antifa platforms

this user gets it

Niggers are botnet