I have ruined my Hp 2515 with the udapte and need help

My mother comes to me, she tells "i want to print", and i "ok, lets buy some catridge, i am using it only as scanner"
And installing the drivers the last time udapted my firmware, now i cant use the alternative catridge that my mom as buyed, i need some help to give peace to his poor heart.
Someone know's how can i downgrade the firmware? There a lot of people saying that they provide the service but i have no money and my mom is angry :c pls help.
(sorry for my poor english)

Attached: hp.jpg (781x534, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.apple.com/en-us/HT201311
tonergiant.co.uk/blog/2017/02/how-to-fix-hp-cartridges-locked-to-another-printer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol your moms fault for buying bootleg cartridges.

Yep, i dont know where to find an older firmware. In my country the prices of the cartridges are so expensive, so much. And even we cant find the original ones. So, buying the alternatives was the only solution.

You have to be over 18 years of age to post here son.

Attached: 1530125199076.gif (352x264, 1.99M)

Just find an older version of the driver. It should reinstall the firmware.

AirPrint doesn't have this problem.
support.apple.com/en-us/HT201311

Attached: airprint_icon.png (384x286, 13K)

No windows 10 alternative?

Hp delete all the older drivers, so, we cant find and use the alternatives if we update the printer

>HP
There's your first mistake.
They're the most jew company out there and don't allow any bootleg cartridges or even refilling the existing ones.
If you updated the firmware, then you're shit out of luck unless there's an old one online.

>Falling for the printer ink scan
The Printing Industry is absolutely unethical, and you're just better off buying another printer than getting another ink cartridge

That is what i am searching, if some god can provide to me a link, i will be always a acolit.

I had a pile of cheap ass printers in my room because it was cheaper to buy them than new cartridges.
Occasionally I could find them on sale for like 13€, where as a cartridge of ink could go for 25€
The printing industry is beyond retarded.
Printers that allow for refilling are the only answer to this kikery.

Attached: Picture4.png (1292x858, 163K)

tonergiant.co.uk/blog/2017/02/how-to-fix-hp-cartridges-locked-to-another-printer/

I’m pretty sure it’s not possible. The printer checks the version and won’t apply it if it’s older, and not to mention older HP drivers are notoriously hard to find. Sorry OP

>udapted my firmware

why the absolute fuck would you even do this? are you literally retarded? it doesn't matter what the fuck the device is, NEVER update the firmware on a perfectly working device. firmware update is to fix something that is extremely new and has broken features (as a result of being pushed to retail too soon) or as an act of desperation to fix something that is broken/defective. UPDATAN MUH FIRMWARE doesn't make you an elite hacker man. Jesus christ use your fucking brain for once. Don't do something without having a fucking good reason.

I was scanning a paint, just installed and well, the installer has the "udapte" checked that i dont see.

not tech support
also not spick support, get out of my country.

*Even not in your country*

>Jow Forums is blocked in all spick countries on account of the large amount of spam from them consisting of tech support requests on Jow Forums seemingly written by a poverty level children and spick language spam in general.
this is how i know you are lying.

And that's helping me because...? You know that you are here answering betwen i am asking. Right?

>broken asF English
lol esl classes await you
also if you knew English you would realize that i did not give you an answer. you still dont know how to fix your taco machine or whatever.