It's confirmed, Nvidia purposefully decrease the performance of games with patches to force people to buy new cards

It's confirmed, Nvidia purposefully decrease the performance of games with patches to force people to buy new cards.

Attached: download.png (254x198, 4K)

>It's confirmed
>No source

source?

Check the driver sourcecode

I've noticed this pattern for years, AMD do it as well, also Apple which is publicly known.

is it impossible for the hardware to perform worse with age? asking for a friend

GPU and CPU? Highly unlikely.

That's not how it works, Apoo

The change would not be noticeable enough

Only if it gets clogged with dust or the paste dries up and it starts thermal throttling.

yea. your clock speed actually permanently drops over time depending on usage.
but its not "noticable" and takes a very long time.

>purposefully
deliberately

>AMD do it as well

>amd has mostly OSS drivers
>they've been sending gimped patches and noone realized it
I think NSA should hire them to make hidden backdoor patches for loonix.

kill yourself at the earliest convenience

so don't patch after the new cards come out.

There is a fair margin built-in to allow considerable degradation for you to notice. It'll reduce your potential overclock over time.

Bullshit

Who cares, only retards install and betatest every driver. Why should I want to install any shit driver and destroy my working one for gaymes I don't even play or 1% performance increase?

Nowadays driver installation works like this, DDU, safemode, download 30 minutes because its fucking 500 MB (You can't exclude Shitforce Experience) then install it, run telemetry cleaner, having to install GFE 2.0 again for Shadowplay, do any custom settings again. I update once a year at maximum.

using a 550ti and have no evidence of any such thing happening and it was just recently shown that nvidia gpu's have the better performance over amd shit over time

good source
real classy

>It's confirmed
>Citation needed
>Source needed

Attached: 1515616087272.jpg (716x716, 110K)

>It's confirmed
Yep. This news is 10 years old?
Nvidialets will never learn, green text on dark backdrop is just too damn convincing.

see

xxxx series was slower in source engine with driver updates

there's your source, get your search-fu game up, im not your android

>Oh sweet a new driver update!
>Updates to GeForce gaming hub
>Facebook integration added

Attached: 26a5517a0e70a4205586216fc27ab89964b33210ef184e19beb2dc2e415de24e.jpg (594x905, 83K)

>Citation still needed
>Source still needed
Either you start backing up your bullshit or you fuck off.

double nigger

>Calls me a double nigger
>Gives no source to back up his claim that I am a nigger
I see a pattern here.

>Calls me a 27x nigger
>Still no sources given

Attached: 104899030.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

hi source pls?

That's why I stopped buying from them. Their cards lose performance fast which forces you to buy another card later on

No fucking way. I will return my GTX 1070 and buy team read instead then