What's Jow Forums think of Edward Snowden?

What's Jow Forums think of Edward Snowden?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (254x191, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Information_Awareness
surveillancevalley.com/
isgp-studies.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably a spook. Everything you're allowed to know is a lie.

Nice guy. Now he's a slave to Russians

based and redpilled

he sacrificed his life for nothing

Glows in the dark.

The problem with these people is that they pretend like they're acting on behalf of the American people, but then they immediately turn around and use the attention they get from the media to push completely unrelated political agendas.

He brought attention (and donations) to the EFF with his laptop sticker. Basically the only good thing he did as far as I'm concerned. Nothing he told us wasn't already common knowledge to the people who care. He was blinded by his assumption that normalfags aren't fucking braindead. You can't wake them up.

This. If they ever come out with saying that ETs are real, I won't believe shit

an hero

Without him we wouldn't have known the extent to which we're spied on. Edward Snowden really was a wakeup call for Americans.

limited hangout spook

oh we knew. you didn't know because they didn't say it on mainstream media news until little eddie came along

>Without him we wouldn't have known the extent to which we're spied on.
Except we did and told you about it. You faggots just called us 'conspiracy theorists'. For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'Jow Forums was right again'.
>Edward Snowden really was a wakeup call for Americans.
Too bad they all just hit Snooze after liking it on Facebook.

Two stones with one bird, man.

Attached: 1527923253569.jpg (540x489, 20K)

I don't think he ever did that. He's always been about one thing.

I don't think the Cambridge Analytica fiasco would've had the repercussions it had if it weren't for Snowden.

Not that it had actual, real life consequences though

>Not that it had actual, real life consequences though
Made me kek

I'm honestly hate anti-american fags. Sure US has problems, but is still better most countries on human rights, justice system, military professionalism, etc. Why don't these fags be universalists and apply their anti-america criticisms to every nation? He basically became a tool of Russia, even though Russia has more state surveillance and repression than America. It's the same with leftists complaining about American war crimes, while ignoring the war crimes of Assad.

t. american

Attached: 1364398778810.png (1100x733, 425K)

It's because we're fucking awful in our weak points compared to other first world countries, even if we do better than Zimbabwe and Syria.

CIA faggot. Dude is a psyop to divert attention to 'muh haxors' meme for boomers.

America's awful points are the sole reason democracy even exists. The US more or less forcefully drug the concept from one end of the 20th century to the other. Without US aid the Entente would have got fucked hard by the Central powers and that goes double for WWII. Britain would never have been able to beat Germany in a million years. During the Cold War there was around 25 countries TOTAL across the world that were some form of Democracy. The US isn't perfect and never has been but it's literally been the bulwark against shit tier repressive forms of government for over a century.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-13 Map - Political Systems of the World in the 1970s.png (843x467, 28K)

Didn't he admit he wasn't going to release everything he had because "the world isn't ready" or something

Democracy is bad though. The common people having the ability to vote on matters they don't understand with the same weight as an expert is atrocious.

Spying on the own american people is treason and anti-american as fuck.

Back to Jow Forums faggot. You would fit in better over there since you have a daddy complex and need people to think for you.

Good thing we're not a democracy, amirite?

Working for jewish russians

Correct. He only released like 1%, and look at the damage that did.

No, silly Kike, it is the likes of you who need to be stripped of their vote. Then those of us who are qualified will put you into camps and work you to death.
Is that the sort of response you were imagining? Well too bad. I'm not a Nazi, I just can't let ignorant buffoons continue to hurt people like me with the popularity of stupidity.

I never said America was a democracy you canned retort retard. Look at what I was replying to a bit closer.
>America's awful points are the sole reason democracy even exists.
I'm not even American, and actually have the misfortune of being in a democracy.

Supposedly, if someone assassinates him before he willingly turns off his killswitch, the cat gets out of the bag and the other 99% of shit comes out.
I kinda want to know what’s in that 99%, but I also know that pretty much the fucking apocalypse is going to be unleashed if he does.

It'll be conspiracy theories too insane for even Terry to make up

Oh yes, a small executive group would never initiate measures to ensure they never lose power even at the expense of the people they presume to govern.

Attached: 1518315941062.jpg (555x445, 36K)

Traitor.

Stop perpetuating the myth of modern democracy. Voting is basically worthless when all your law is dictated by large companies anyway. At least with a tyrant there is a chance they will be benevolent. Corporations will never be benevolent.

Except when the American government was promoting and sponsoring all the dictatorships in South America depicted in the very picture you posted

people didn't listen to him enough, he ended up changing nothing

The ones in Central America too.

Massively underrated post. As if every single developer in the 80s wasn't fully openly telling everyone they had to put backdoors into shit. As if your grandfather didn't tell you about the 'list' you would be put on if you search the wrong things on google. Then suddenly snowden comes out of nowhere with "hey, I'm going to fuck up my whole life to remind you of these things everybody and their grandma knew about!" Freetarded faggots like stallman put his face up like he's a hero or some shit, when nothing is going to change, and if it does change, it will get 1000x worse than it is now.

>Why don't these fags be universalists and apply their anti-america criticisms to every nation?
Because of the american ignorance. "Oh, he talks shit against america? That must mean he only talks shit about america, as america is the only country in the world!". Ignorant fuck. Who told you they don't? America starts wars for oil, so they can pump the atmosphere full of co2 for their faggot ass window acs. Ignorant and arrogant fucks. America pollutes the environment of the whole worlds population. Ignorant fucks. America is wealthy on paper, but has more homeless people than "poorer" countries. Because of ignorance and arrogance. Skin color dictates an americans life. Ignorant fucks. Americans run around with guns because of their ignorance towards their neighbours. Arrogant fucks. They even have the audacity to deny all these criticisms. Even on the highest levels of their representatives.

That's a few reasons why people hate america and americans.

Hope I could help you understand the situation.

Attached: 1526927838595.jpg (600x455, 37K)

he tweeted like 3 days ago a defense of that nytimes racist asian woman

First of all I can't even find that, and second of all, he's a person and not a corporation.

You go on someone's twitter and expect them to only talk about one thing?

wtf i hate snowden now

you're absolutely retarded
shit like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Information_Awareness
was public information a decade before snowden
everyone knew and knows what the function of the FBI/CIA/NSA is. the average american on the street then and now would say infringements on civil liberties are necessary to fight terror.
you're acting like this completely unsurprising information somehow proves 9/11 was an inside job or some shit. typical Jow Forums

In the short term it seems like he was meaningful but in the long term everyone who actually cared knew the surveillance was happening before he came out, and normals don't really care because "nothing to hide nothing to fear TM".

i scrolled down 3 times on his twitter page
the person I replied to said snowden wouldn't get involved with these kind of politics because "He's always been about one thing."

Attached: 1518125621254.png (572x477, 182K)

Did you read that post?
You're putting words in his mouth.
He said literally nothing that you're implying.

Have you considered what website you're on?
The ~~~content~~~ of your post matters more than your identity.

Do you even belong here?

how did a supposedly very important employee escape from the strongest and the most strict agency with "very sensitive documents"? they could have killed him the second he stepped in or out of the airplane and hid it with some bullshit excuse (for example: heartattack)
on the other side what would agencies benefit from if every us citizen knew they were being spied on?

Attached: 971.gif (498x498, 617K)

I posted that they are ignorant and they didn't understand that.
They still say it was "widely known". That "americans" got spied on, yes?

Snowden revealed that the NSA spies on the whole world, every country, every goddamn thing, every company, every politician. No matter the origin.

Nobody cares if you think he's traitor to your country. Your country is a traitor to the whole worlds people. That is what this is about. That is what Snowden is about. OK? That is the message of Edward Snowden.

CNN seems to have steered you into a position where you people don't seem to realize this anymore. You seem to think this is about america threatening itself? You think a US space force is not another semi-threat to the rest of the world, as well, right? That's just a flexing of you, americans. We see right through that, we don't watch CNN and what have you, NBC(?) all day long.

American citizens are being handled by the CIA and FBI. Everybody should know that. NSA started cold and golden silent cyberwar with everyone else.

And it's also not about "Oh, being against what the NSA does must mean you're pro terrorists!" No, we're saying 99,999999999% of people aren't terrorists, so stop pretending they are anyway.
Act on a few people, worldwide if you must. Don't act worldwide on everybody, just because you can.

Attached: 1524484379496.png (1680x1420, 137K)

nice reddit spacing boss
he's defending her, that's plenty political
and he's defending her for writing some garden variety 101 tech story
>~~~content~~~
i hope this is bait

>the NSA spies on the whole world, every country, every goddamn thing, every company, every politician. No matter the origin
how do they store or search/manage this amount of information? we are talking at least exabytes of mostly useless info.
also when investigating something unknown more info almost always equals more questions

>putting an extra space between paragraphs is reddit spacing now
Get the fuck out of here, you election newfag.

>he's defending her, that's plenty political
He's defending the article.
>garden variety 101 tech story
Sorry if it doesn't have enough whizzbang glow-in-the-dark revelations for you

Not enough people understand government overreach and how it can affect them in the most unlikely ways

If you haven't read the article, just fuck off.
If you're here to be outraged by a "racist" (p.s. I have no idea who the fuck this bitch is), go to reddit or literally any other website, where people will welcome you with open arms.

Attached: 1499754145952.png (886x477, 95K)

>a one sentence is a paragraph

based and a crybaby at the same time

In theory a paragraph can be one sentence.

lol wow you're truly retarded
that article is fucking two years old you idiot
the only reason he tweeted it 3 days ago is to defend her in light of her politicized racist tweets
you clearly have no idea of the context you're talking about and you even admit it so what the fuck are you doing?
snowden is objectively defending her politics by tweeting that you clueless fanboy

A traitor working for russia

Snowden did right thing but fucked up by going to Russia. He should have surrendered himself like other whistleblowers. His punishment probably would not have been as severe as Manning who was a literal traitor.

I think it's simply about Israel's power over everything. He probably said the world isn't ready because, well, how would a normie react to you telling them the holocaust isn't real? They'd just call you a Nazi and deny everything you'd say.

Attached: 5d45ab5d.jpg (200x300, 17K)

They've been measuring their compute infrastructure by the acre since the 80s

leddit: the post

Attached: TrumpGoBack1.jpg (800x820, 149K)

yeah he should have gone to jail bcuz some smugfag on interwebz said so bcuz he's a moral superior low iq fugg

Modern day hero with Assange and Manning.

>abloobloobloo how dare a signals intelligence agency collect signals intelligence

what kind of computing power they have that's able to search through exabytes?
do they have amd making them a cpu with 1000 zen dies, a 10x15m heat spreader and nuclear reactor cooler cooling it?

If genuine, he did a good thing

Too bad he is also a virtue signalling faggot. I wouldn't mind if Lord Putin gave him 20 years in a labor camp in Siberia

>'probably' a spook
>literally an intelligence officer
bravo

Custom silicon, liquid nitrogen.

The hero Americans didn't deserve.
The US is fucked. If the fact that there is a massive surveillance program funded by tax money by the American government to spy on their own citizens and the fact that this is now WIDELY KNOWN isn't enough to stir up a revolution, nothing will.
Americans are submissive slaves by nature.

If US did nothing to him, nobody would have cared.

You're assuming that democracy is somehow a good thing.

>"hehe what a faggot we already totally knew everything! trust us!"

Attached: 1507352045946.jpg (763x771, 60K)

Based.

His name became a reality.

sauce for these claims?

>normies pre snowden:
LOL WOW YOU ARE A PARANOID SCHIZO CONSPIRACY THEORIST DUDE CALM DOWN

>normies post snowden: LEL DUDE WE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT ALL THAT SPYING SHIT BY THE GOV ILLEGALLY BYPASSING THE CONSTITUTION YOU BASIC BITCHHHHHHH

normies post, post snowden:
WHAT ARE YOU HIDING !???

snitch

shes not really a racist though, her current and all her previous boyfriends are white
shes just mentally ill

I still don't get why did he do that? He had everything in life...

This.

part of NSA vs CIA war

Attached: Illuminati.png (512x512, 118K)

t.liberal retarded scum

he's a cia actor
it's a performance

I'm concerned Putin may have control over him.

Really? Fuck him then. Good thing that he'll be waterboarded for the rest of his life.

traitor. he swore secrecy, he swore to protect Americas interests and national security, then all of a sudden he just fucking hands the enemy all of it. Fuck him. All the shit he release could have cost the lives of soldiers and agents.

FUCK SNOWDEN, GARBAGE PIECE OF SHIT TRAITOR

this

Face of a man who has had Putins cock so far up his ass he could taste the pre-cum

Funny how you see American citizens as "the enemy“.

>we already knew
You didn't you dumb autists, you just had the right feeling, like anyone with a brain did.
Snowden's leaks confirmed this suspicion.

>He should have surrendered himself like other whistleblowers.
>he should stick his head into the wasp nest after shaking it!

>Now he's a slave to Russians
how so?

>I'm incapable of thinking of any good beside my own, I am egocentrism personified

Everyone here should read this book:

surveillancevalley.com/

It exposes Internet, Tor, Snowden etc. It tells you the truth about what's really going on.

Attached: 1524567591493.jpg (1200x1824, 1.5M)

I think you're underestimating how many factions are fighting.

isgp-studies.com/

Military, government and NSA aren't the actual US nation you absolute brainlet. They are tools created for the nation. Citizens will and should come as a first priority. If there's a conflict of interest between the public and government, the public should win it. Go give a blowjob to your shotgun, fag. Nobody needs a bootlicker. Snowden did the right thing.

>Snowden
Informer

It's fucking laughable...

Attached: melickyboomboom.jpg (385x250, 46K)

That DIA budget is alluring... I'm still a fan of AWG though. Best motto.

Enemy of the state, should be hanged.

>traitor. he swore secrecy, he swore to protect Americas interests and national security
No he didn't, he swore to uphold the Constitution, and to defend it from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Considering the NSA's willful violation of the fourth amendment, they're a domestic enemy of the Constitution, and he's arguably the only one there who wasn't a traitor.