Frenchy in USA (newyork)

Frenchy in USA (newyork)

Why are Americans so fucking cringy
I see so many people using those shitty colar bluetooth earphones.

GET REAL AMERICA CUM ON !
I can't take it anymore, these people are so backward. A month left in this shit O

Also, Cringe technology thread

Attached: file.png (629x472, 494K)

>Implying France is any better
America is as it is because we invent stuff. All Frenchies invent is the concept of surrender.
And as long as you frogs are under the EU, you might as well just say goodbye to your wife’s son and get used to life on actual free soil.

to Jow Forums it goes back

Attached: file.png (750x1000, 278K)

>anyone who says something I dislike is Jow Forums
Onions

>Reeeeee Muh bureaucratic empire

>Amuricuh invent stoff
>Frenchi you only kno surrandar lolll
>Froggy man
>yor wife's son

Not my fault if he can't take criticism over actual facts.
Americans use the worst gadgets and you should be ashamed

Remember user, Frances free-macons gave you the freedom you love so much.

Still you shat on the freedom we gave you and ma de it more about the freedom to cheat and fuck everyone else than any other thing.

>Muh don trepas ma propety or i kill you

Who said I love freedom?

... Do they not exist in france?

They exist everywhere
Only americans use them so much

Now that's cringy

I wish the burgers had of left you under Kraut rule desu. D day was a mistake

i live in new york too OP and I don't get it either
lots of black people use these style wireless headphones for some reason
to me these types of headphones were an awkward intermediate phase in bluetooth right before the form factor got much better

>only poorfags rationalize having to deal with tangled wires

>mfw he can’t tell an obvious troll from an actual Jow Forumsfag.

Attached: file.png (196x257, 82K)

It's not about being poor
They are actually dirt cheap
If you want real bluetooth earbuds just get pic related or something

Not a damn colar thing

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-08-13 à 23.31.44.png (610x503, 165K)

I guess it's because they all buy the latest phone, so no more jack and they can't afford good bluetooth earphones (if they exist) So they buy those cheap ones with the stupid colar

The collar ones are cheap, gave great battery life, good sound, and can't be easily lost like say the Apple airpod.

what really gets me about these headphones is how thin the wire is to the earbud
looks cheap as fuck

>Can't be easily lost
Are you 12 ? They are supposed to go back to a case how can you lose them ?
Also
>bluetooth
>Great sound

Sorry amigo, you just bought the shittiest earbuds possible

There is also pretty good supporting evidence that bluetooth headphones noticeably increase brain cancer risk over time. It will be pretty funny when all these trendy Apple fucks are dying in there 50s from brain tumors.

>thinking this is bad

Wait until you meet a black person walking down the street blasting some coon tune through their shitty phone speaker at max volume

french invented the concept of revolution
gay revolution

ears come in a lot of shapes, you know how like some people have prominent earlobes and others have nothing?

you're used to blacks and olive skinned folks in france, but we have a bunch of two meter tall whites from the regions much further north than yours
the ear canals on some folks are just larger, so the "fashionable" earbuds wind up just being seen for the useless vanity function they are, and are crushed underfoot by those that want functional product for their workouts

wait until you meet a white person in suit walking down the street blasting some cool broadcast through their expensive SW radio at medium volume

hihihi :-p

>Are you 12 ? They are supposed to go back to a case how can you lose them ?
wew lad
those bluetooth earbuds are generally lame as shit, but you'd have to be a mouthbreathing retard to not understand how someone can lose the individual earpiece ones

I wouldn't ever buy bluetooth earbuds faggot
Tell me how can you lose them ?

Wow you got the most cringy post right here.
You do know America is more brown than any country in the EU ?
Sorry boi

OP goes to a foreign country.
Doesn't like something.
Insists they change it.

Psst: when in Rome...

Bullshit, bluetooth is non ionising, cite some sources.

frances help in the revolutionary war is way overblown

>Onions my son
>You are of buying wireless headphones now
>Will you choose rugged waterproof set with long battery life
>or faggy ishit with shit battery life and you will almost certainly lose one

Attached: 172470729.jpg (628x303, 30K)

I hope this is not coming from an American

Oh don't worry, I've been here for a month and i've seen it all.

Crazy black woman waiting for subway goes 0 to100 and yells like she's near death and then stops
Crazy black woman, wearing crazy pendentifs puts her phone in speaker mode and only listen to radio sound effects (you know the buzzer, the bell, the people laughing, dogs barking, ...)
Some faggots getting in between wagon in subway to suck eachothers dicks
People eating nasty stuff like it's normal
Kids drinking stuff from Starbucks
Some girl shitting inbetween two cars
i can't type it all it would be too long

At least it's easy to fuck with girls in NYC and I really like the dollar pizza

apple is a total cancer company. huge all-in-one pc's that force you to sit close to pc components, wireless keyboards and mice up the ass, forced wireless headphones, barely able to shut off wireless on their shit phones, their directly from chyna factory computers off-gas benzene for years, CEO himself dies of cancer

go back to plebbit you fucking retard

Op here again, this is nothing like the first pic i posted. This is 100% more logical

I'm talking about those collar thingy, they are horrible.

>Doesn't cite a source

Embarrassing desu.

>expecting spoonfeeding on Jow Forums
just do what your overlords tell you

Speaking of BT headsets, I'm currently eyeing Sony WH-CH500. They seem to be the cheapest long stamina pair and some black dude on YouTube said that they sound absolutely fine. Anyway, do on ear sets usually work well with glasses?

Attached: 6196202cv12d.jpg (1246x2280, 168K)

WHY IS THIS BORD ALWAYS SO FUCKING CRINGY

STOP WITH THE CRINGY REPLIES

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP IIIITTT NOWWWW

(op)

glass + headphones = no bueno amigo

Why are dudes from France such faggots?

Faggots ?
I'm in easy mode with girls in Lower manhattan when I tell them I'm french.
Being 6"2 and well bread also makes the charm

Don't be upset tho and don't reply to me it's not worth it

sorry meant Well bred*
hah

Like, at all? Damn. What about hooks like these or the designs with cables around the ear?

Europeans are extremely racist and nationalistic. Many countries there are also super anglophobic. I'm not saying that US is so much better but they really do have a big problem with it.

Attached: soundcore-spirit-x-design-large.jpg (3840x2160, 2.15M)

Have fun back in France, where the train and airplane workers are constantly striking. Kindof hard to get around when this happens. Shit, you cant pay me enough to step into S France. Everyone down there has their head up their neighbors ass. Faggots.

Attached: 58910be580e7d.jpg (750x762, 79K)

I'm not 100% sure tho, I never wore glass.
I think you should go try them out or even just buy the headphones, try it for a day and get your money back if it's not good enough

I'm also no anglophobic, else I wouldn't be in the USA right now or even Jow Forums.
It's just that wew I mean for real. You guys (in NYC) have a really strange lifestyle.

Jokes on you, we are not patriotic in France. You can say what ever you wan't I wont get mad like you are about America hahaha
Also maybe try something else than Jow Forums level slurs or "muh baguette" or what ever

fag

french men are such faggots they are turning their whole country into a blacked featurette

hihihi still puting my penis in your pretty ladys

You are a coward. I don't know a single eurofag that would say something like that about their homeland. Deflection to mine isnt gonna do you any good either kid. You can pretend you don't care about your homeland, but someday you will see the toll of time on your nation, and your complacence will have set you back too much to repair it

im not american

why do you want france to become a black muslim country?

RHA ma 750 is pretty good tho

>Why are Americans so fucking cringy
America isn't the only country that looks down at their phones 24/7. We just invented it and you'll see the same narcissism even in places like South Africa.

>Visiting another country
>all he can notice is what gadgets they use
>completely ruins visit

It must suck being you.

I only notice it in the subway
Don't assume stupid shit
Also i've been here for a month and I do look at people yes

Maybe you should leave that rootless hub of filth and degeneracy and go see some small towns in the midwest. We have a quiet, friendly atmosphere and great food.

libtards trolled awesome style

flyover cope

Are you really still buttmad that we voted for someone you didn't like?

>be Australian
>see yank vs euro flamewar
>pretend to be American or European to further fan the flames
I know I'm living up to the stereotype but fuck both of you take bait like hungry fish

Attached: 1502176350123.png (550x535, 118K)

Australians are the fucking worst.

>Australians are the fucking best.
FTFY

Hello, Europoor here. Froggies and burgers are OK people once you get to know them. If you just sit in a cafe an watch them, they'll be weird. But people will be weird, too, if you do that in any other place besides France and the US.

So what is "cringe technology"? In my opinion, I have two things to offer:

- I once saw the receiver of an old rotary type phone with a 3.5mm jack on the end. It was intended to plug into your mobile phone, so that you would telephone people with the old receiver on your mobile.

- I find Apple's $200 earbuds cringy. Not only do they cost a fortune, someone nudges you on the street, one of them drops into a sewer drain, they're gone.

>No sources
How surprising

They stay on your neck, you can't lose them and they don't go in a case.
Much better battery life than true wireless ones.
Bluetooth audio is full digital so it's obviously going to be better than a 3.5mm analog Jack plus you won't tangle the wires.
They were originally meant as a fitness thing to wear while running.

I don't know why you're so judgemental, they're the best combination of features for the price point right now

I would say the same about Finland and I know plenty of other Europeans who feel the same about their countries. Jingoism and general overt "patriotism" isn't as mainstream here as it is in the US.

Despite all this, you wonder why white dudes would prefer headphones with conveniently long battery life.

I think every country has their version of bumfuck nowhere shitholes. Not much to see.

Go somewhere normal in the USA instead of fucking NYC, that place is a trash pit like LA and SF

HEY IM WALKIN HE-AH

What about Austin?