The Lar/g/e Hadron Portable!!!

Here's my story, and why you should join:

Hello. I've been watching you people for a while. I've scouted all over the net for the right people for a task. For 8 months I observed this domain to see if the right people might be here and today I have decided this is the place. Not even the most elite forums had the stuff. So, what is it I need exactly?

I need 4-6 good engineers/programmers/hackers to help me on my latest project. My background: I studied for 6 years at École Polytechnique under Benoit Mandelbrot, I have accepted several grants, and organized many makeshift projects under various aliases. I am one of the smartest engineers in the world, but its never enough to know you're brilliant; an ambitious heart always yearns. Which leads us to the project at hand... My team & I will REVERSE ENGINEER THE LARGE HADRON COLLIDER at CERN. You may ask yourself why anyone would do that. You may ask yourself if it could even be done. Well with the right in's and connections, and of course, some brilliant minds- it can. But why?

My goals:
1. Reverse Engineer LHC
2. Condense it.
3. Portability (A trolley sized LHC)
4. Duplicate.
5. Craft a glove that harnesses the power of LHC
6. Use the God Particle for marvels.
7. I pay you well. We never see each other again.

This is the next generation. LHCs on the streets. An army of LHCs. Are you with me? Candidates post your resumes in the thread. This is for real. I want the adventurous, the bold, the brilliant! Good luck.

Attached: LHC.jpg (1200x6419, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=!!a5B2kIm0Pwl&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is so so so important guys.

calm down kyouma

Kinda interested but also kinda 99% certain that this is some sort of really extravagant sounding scam or larp.

Fuhahahahaha.

Give me your qualifications.

I have a PhD in gender studies. What can I do to help?

I will never see a post this good on Jow Forums again

If legit I wish you luck. I too am trying to do mad things.

Attached: 1512027601043.jpg (1919x2668, 1.33M)

Dude stop doing drugs it's hurting your brain.

im a meme hacker and a gender developer
ill help you make your infinity gauntlet

Attached: 1508553280730.png (958x792, 30K)

You're probably full of shit but I want to believe you're legit. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Will do. To anyone else- this is the opportunity of a lifetime. If you're qualified the benefits will outweigh the cost. Be a mature & responsible ADULT and consider your options. If you truly want to experience something in another place, in another state, something that proves this isn't our only option then join me on this expedition. We are the dreamers of dreams.

I am a dreamer, as well. My name online is Zirmic. Find me. My trash email is [email protected]
If you are serious and lucky, I can help.
I understand void, dark matter, basic quantum theroy, and work well with others.

Attached: Rules_of_the_Internet.jpg.png (1280x1024, 249K)

God, I know this is bait but since people seem to be falling for it, here we go...

>reverse engineer a publicly-funded project whose details are easily accessible
Also you can't really make it smaller. You need to accelerate photons to very high speeds and simply put, you need a lot of distance for that. Not to mention that a smaller particle accelerator at the same power would require insanely stronger magnetic fields.

>Craft a glove that harnesses the power of LHC
Just... no. Its "power" is just a proton beam. You'll leave lasting radiation damage but that's it

>Use the God Particle for marvels
Not at all how the Higgs boson works.

>condense it
>Harness the power of LHC
>god particle
???

this sounds exciting

how about you went back to your main occupation that is rimming nigger bums. thx

>My team & I will REVERSE ENGINEER THE LARGE HADRON COLLIDER at CERN
imagine being this much of a turbo autist

vvv important

Attached: kitty mock.png (512x512, 208K)

suck more dick

Anybody who even took this seriously for a second is too dumb to even be here. Really shows the actual quality of this board.

> Not even the most elite forums had the stuff
> I am one of the smartest engineers in the world
> I pay well. We never see each other again.

I don't even need to know what he is claiming to do to know that this is a larp/scam. If you seriously fell for this, please get checked for brain damage.

Also, turn 3km LHC into trolley sized LHC. I don't even need to be an engineer to know that this is bullshit.

this, the amount of positive comments in this thread is depressing

this is a larping circlejerk with 0% brain cells - sure let's reverse engineer something the best engineers came up with and then we'll create a meme power glove (???) and btw it'll be 10000x smaller too because why not

OP is a scammer/larper. Condensing something down to that size is impossible. You need the length and magnetism to accelerate the particles to near lightspeed. The distance is NEEDED. Also, the fucking details for LHC are available for the most part, and its publicly funded. If anyone here fell for this, please go read a science book.

LHC doesn't produce superhero like powers - it's a fucking particle accelerator. That's it. Fucking stop watching Marvel movies and thinking they're real holy shit.

the mitochondria do nuclear transmutation already

>Femanon is triggered
Why am I not surprised?

Making it smaller kind of defeats the point of the name, no?

>Why am I not surprised?

Attached: kronk.png (1200x992, 212K)

Cool project OP, i'll make the logo.

Attached: op_faggot_2.jpg (685x474, 109K)

White male here.
How may I assist you?

I too like to use big words to sound like a photosynthesis

Okay OP is fag. That much is obvious.
On a more serious tone, has anyone made a particle accelerator or a fussion reactor at home?

>doesn't use Higgs bosons to manipulate matter and thus the space-time field for ftl travel
pleb

Yep, definitely one of the smartest

Attached: 1464620646967.png (1876x1118, 1.6M)

I dont think anyone is as retarded as to believe that this is real. chill.
Also theres a real reason for the LHC to be that big. Trying to reach the same speeds in a smaller circumference would require exponentially more power. The current one already draws as much power as a decent sized city. If anything we should be making it bigger.

fusors are feasible on a garage scale, particle accelerators much less so

F = m * an
an = v^2 / r
F = (m * v^2)/r
LHC radius: 4.25 km (4250m)
trolley radius: 0.5m
i.e. trolley is 1/8500 of LHCs size
F for the trolley-sized is F = (8500 * m * v^2)/r
The force acting on a particle in a magnetic field is F = Q * v x B
Q and v should be constant, which means B has to be 8500 times bigger.
The magnets in the LHC are about 7.7 Tesla (according to wikipedia), which means we would need magnets outputting a magnetic field of about 65450 Tesla to keep the particles in orbit. Nothing like that exists on planet earth. The strongest magnets ever created have been in the single thousands.
The LHC currently draws about 120 MW, so good luck fitting a nuclear powerplant onto your trolley, OP.

disclaimer: I dont have a physics degree, so there might be errors. I did the best i could with what i remember from highschool.

You are the same guy that wanted to give a server farm to East europe or some shit right?

I am NOT SURE where you found this but it has been digitally manipulated and layered with strawmen. The opportunity I am offering is legitimate and my credentials are very true. After all, I LIVED THEM.

Well you're wrong. If you want an actual idea of how the Trolley Hypothesis works it will be resolved in step 4. DUPLICATE. Read before you jump to conclusions, baboon. Muliple trolleys will be used as test dummies to essentially mimic the 3kilometer LHC on a small scale. There is A REASON and MEANING behind my plotting someone like you could never fathom. And yes, I will make step 5 happen after I do my tests. So mind your tongue.

Size/location/distance are all constructs. End of story.

Now if you don't mind the adults are going to discuss quantum mechanics and quarks; and no, quark isn't one of your precious muppets.

1. Your math is so off. IT is too off to even consider.
2. VARIOUS TROLLEYS. MULTIPLE.

And I have the magnets.

Attached: trolleys.gif (400x225, 548K)

>Your math is so off.
I get the same result.
>And I have the magnets.
No, you don't.
Strongest human-made magnetic field is found in Z machine and that's only 10kT.

Attached: 18.08.14-19.32_sel_maim.png (436x377, 26K)

>posting your email on Jow Forums
Jesus Christ, I hope this is some dump mailbox, otherwise... Do you know how easy it is to automatically scrape emails from here?

>For 8 months I observed this domain to see if the right people might be here and today I have decided this is the place. Not even the most elite forums had the stuff.
Sir , very thanks, for your highly kind words ,we extremely appreciate thougthtful complement .
I tell you make indded very good choice sir , you will not regret posting on Technological Board of Jow Forums.is only highest quality engineers I assure you, like myself Rajahat Muhomahapajet for instance ,who am Certified Expert of Visual Basic Development and can sure be big help on your fantastic project.

Please to,contact me at [email protected]
Very excellent day to you sir

Attached: 1534267313640.png (1137x1280, 394K)

>higgs boson found in 2012
Absolute fucking bullshit, I remember it being 2015.
Also whoopdifuckingdo, not a single thing has changed since they found le god particle

Hoh boy, this just got awkard.

>1. Reverse Engineer LHC
It's not a trade secret or anything holy shit, just read the papers on it and build it lmao

/thread

Man, autism is one hell of a mental condition. Glad /vr/ does not put up with that shit.

Hahahahahahahahahaha OP btfo

>Also whoopdifuckingdo, not a single thing has changed since they found le god particle
Except finally getting confirmation of validity of the best description of nature on the most fundamental level. No wonder you're on Jow Forums.

warosu.org/g/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=!!a5B2kIm0Pwl&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=all&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
Ebin
sorry for the long ass link, i cant be assed to get a link shortener

user, could you tell me what program is used in this png ? It looks super useful

this. looks nice.

And how has this changed anything at all?

Attached: filtered.jpg (1280x800, 128K)

>Bait post about epic hacking a fucking particle collider gets 57 replies al la Steins Gate
What the fuck

>t. """ideas""" guy

Even if you did all that it would still be pretty useless because the particles wouldn't have enough time to accelerate.

Also a smaller radius would mean more particles would hit the walls

And you'd need terrifically strong magnets to curve their path

>2. Condense it.
>3. Portability (A trolley sized LHC)

Kek
> I am one of the smartest engineers in the world
>Doesn't know about synchrotron radiation

Anyway I'm far from one of the smartest physicists in the world but that's the reason you're project isn't going to work.

wxMaxima, a front-end to Maxima CAS

>reverse engineer a project that involved tohusands of scientists and enginners to build and billions of dollars singlehandedly
>make something that is impossible to make portable - portable, despite the fact that the LHC is considered bare minimum lenght for what it does
>duplicate a project that involved thousands of scientis....
>now reverse engineer it again to a glove
>use the "God" particle
>forget the fact that we all use Higgs boson all the time
>forget the fact that LHC detects things that are already there
>look at me I am smart

I'd call this a bait but I've seen too many degenerates like you dwelling around scientific circles trying to scam people into retarded projects. A guy once contacted me to hire me and a few collagues to make him a time machine, we would get 10% of all the earnings - while he, the idea holder, would ofcourse get that hefty 90% and the nobel prize. We still open that mail sometimes and laugh out loud

Attached: 601.jpg (938x477, 51K)