Is KDE playing with fire?

Is KDE playing with fire?

Attached: playing_with_fire.png (990x508, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterectomy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery_(female-to-male)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck... back to xfce again

xfce signed it's own death warrant by switching to GTK3, what the hell do we do now?

What if you quit being a wingnut edgelord?

we need a world war 3 . i pray everyday that it starts . i don t care if i die in the war . i just like the idea of this world being purged

>wingnut edgelord
Everyone hates furry trannies. It isn't edgy.

This is probably the freak that spams konqi shit on Jow Forums.

Did they really do that?
Fuck.

cwm is the answer
unfortunately all full Linux DEs are shit

That's nothing new, they've had the KDE for women thing since the 2000s iirc

HOLY SHIT

THIS MUST BE WHO WAS SHITPOSTING WITH "KONKI IS CUTE" THREADS

>embrace cuteness
>not cute lady
wew

Press f to pay respectd

>the actual state of opensores

good choice. it's the best DE
>inb4 screentearing
...so. also you can remedy this issue by enabling tear-free on your graphics or using a different compositor
it defiantly is. the kde shill threads have slowed down because of this

fvwm

Time to migrate for a WM

>using gtk shit with a fucking screen tearing
Into the trash...

what are you using?

>kde embraces cuteness
just like our beloved Jow Forums

Attached: ede1be7501ba660a07fe614f5146ae7f8840c80027789e98099e2932654fc73b.jpg (1890x1080, 114K)

KDE, but now i think to migrate for a WM.

Lol KDE fags are surprised when the real men using XFCE, Cinnamon, and DE-less WMs have been warning them for years.

Another great piece of software goes done the shitter. Now there's no one who can stop the tyranny of The Foot.

aaaaaaaand there goes any desire to switch to KDE

>iris
Great taste

Attached: Harvey.Street.Kids.S01E09E10.Campfire.Weekend.Girls.Just.Wanna.Save.Fun.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DD5.1.x264-N (1920x1080, 1.81M)

why are fucking neoliberals so fucking obsessed with inclusion and diversity

I3wm fags

Lack of ideas, basically.

>inclusivity
>diversity
>underrepresented communities
>positive vibe
>diverse backgrounds
>inclusivity

Yup, it's dead Jim, abandon ship. I'm finally starting to realize the answer to age old question "why can't freetards just focus on one desktop for fucks sake, there are a

They can't even if they wanted to. The moment something becomes 98% successful is the moment useless progs roll in, make normal people walk on eggshells and myriad of other ways of uncomfortable, fucking it all up.

Who's up for KDE fork with pre-emptive CoC that explicitly prohibits this kind of bullshit?

Why is Juliet Lewis doing a talk on KDE?

Did somebody say... Hero?
Because he's here.

Attached: lxqt.png (907x680, 21K)

we only have to wait 7 years

why does this cancer have to spread to every major project? seriously, I feel like I'm living in some sort of insane asylum. Programming should be all about MERITOCRACY, especially since its a field where you don't even need to see the persons dick or vagina or whatever to judge their damn work.

>He's never had a penis inspection before making a commit

boomer software is best software

Attached: 9e1.png (1920x1080, 305K)

$ git push -u origin master
$ > please insert the gender you identify as to determine your commits relevance:

>why does this cancer have to spread to every major project?
Because it's allowed to. Decentralized FOSS has great weakness in that very small group of politically rabid assholes can basically self-appoint themselves as "community managers" because nobody cared before one spit worth for such garbage during over 20 years of project existence, so that validates their claim that they are needed. Anyone opposing of course is slandered as bigot sexist homophobe misogynist nazi white supremacist etc the usual, so they keep their heads down. Thus the useless cunts (they are always women) settle in and little by little in their position as prestigious community managers strangle the project to death by being noisy busybodies who make everyone afraid and mentally exhausted. Of course they have to be increasingly crazy busybodies to feel important and get sweet validation for their purity spiraling. They can't stop themselves. Nobody dares to stop them, so they simply leave when they can. It all ends up in death spiral.

"God provides everything for man /
What can man provide for God? /
Kill kill kill kill /
kill kill kill."

>Nobody dares to stop them
If I were the author or a big contributor of such a project, I'd tell them to fuck off (politely of course). Tell me, who in the userbase of say, for example, ffmpeg or xfce is gonna care that some crazy feminazis got ignored? I'm sure 90% of userbase is male anyway and the girls who actually use it or contribute real code don't care about those matters. Instead, they just lower their heads and let the infection spread until the project spends more time caring about whether the man-pages should have tranny-inclusive language or not instead of fixing memory leaks (see firefox).

You either let the jews fuck you up or the jew's pets will fuck you up because you didnt accept the "inclusion and diversity" training.

Take a look at the starbuck's case, What the fuck were they gonna do?
Tell the niggers protesting to fuck off or let the jews assrape them with "diversity training" and letting niggers lazy around the store?
If starbucks hadnt gone full on PR jew cocklicking they would have niggers and nigger lovers fucking up every store in the union under the excuse of "tolerance".
it is a bend the knee or get bent scenario
At least in this shithole i call country we gank the faggots and only hire women as eyecandy for the office

Attached: 21.jpg (217x211, 47K)

>If I were the author or a big contributor of such a project, I'd tell them to fuck off (politely of course).

Con fucking gratulations, now you have the entire internet police force harassing your email,phones,house,job,office and everyday life until the company chooses that it is worth it to get rid of you in order to stop all the shitflinging-

I don't know if you should hate people being pressured into cutting their own dicks off because they're born the wrong gender and skin color.
If anything, we should seek the truth, then use it to turn the trannies around and rip the whole shit apart.

Awesome. Now all of you Jow Forums will stop using the best DE.

Thank you based KDE.

enlightenment or lxqt

I'm convinced that so many men in tech become like this due to long term internet exposure. They were among the first to adopt the internet and thus the first to succumb to the effects of massive over-socialization and overexposure to extreme fetish material.

I have thick skin, and I said "if I were the author or a big contributor" (as in someone with a lot of leverage)

lmao they're about to get the mozilla trainwreck treatment

Mods, would you kindly move this thread to ?
Thanks.

Great, the best DE Is now going to hell.

and move to what? Gnome is worse and more SJW

anything besides gnome. simple isn't it

Nothing is as polished as the big DEs

GNOME is cancer.
I don't use a DE but from what I notice, xfce seems popular

oh my god, KDE has been shit since the first release, now it will flat out die

Not really because normal people aren't triggered by this stuff

KDE3 is still the best DE ever followed by gnome 2 and then xfce4, footfag

Attached: 1530978999353.png (380x349, 70K)

KDE is incompetent and has the habit of pushing unstable unfinished software on users. I avoid it, I need something stable. With SJW infestation it can only get worse

>not using cwm on openbsd

Switch to ICEWM
you'll thank me later

seconded

Welp, time to remove all the kde software I use.
Also, any wm that isn't sjw? I am using AwesomeWM but I've been thinking about trying out other WMs.

so this is the power of Jow Forums shilling
nigga you can acuse of me of whatever you want but facts are there, KDE is an unstable pile of garbage that demands an entire distro to be carefully manipulated in order to be half/usable. On the ther hand, you can install Xfce on a fucken toaster and it will work.

thirded
the only way this pozzed nightmare ends is that absolutely everyone gets vaporised in nuclear fire

What's so bad about gtk3?
Should we just abandon de's now?

inb4 mutation grants the dreams of furries

Trannies are fucked. Furfags are fucked. Konqi is unironically adorable. These things can be true together.

Kill all normies and protec dragon mascot.

do we really need a new Jow Forums bait thread where a bunch of retards read "inclusivity" and start crying and screaming about jewish plots
is the two hundred pruned a day not enough

Well, this was a guest speaker from my understanding so what she says doesn’t mean it goes and the article also hints that she isn’t entirely serious. But if kde was to take it seriously, it can be quite damaging in the long run.

check those shoulders and jawline, clearly a dude desu. Cuteness is pretty important though, this is now a konqi bread

Attached: 400px-Mascot_konqi-dev-qt.png (400x566, 73K)

yes yes pretty cute indeed!

Attached: konqi.png (400x400, 627K)

GTK3 is developed by Gnome devs and their philosophy is the complete anti to everything that makes xfce.
They are depreciating core features xfce and the like rely on just because Gnome is not going to use them any more, actively attacking the continued use of these features and forcing DE's using them to reimplement and hack around it.

Once rapid development GTK4 kicks off, Xfce will be quickly strangled to death by it's own toolkit. They don't have the manpower to fork/support the last GTK3 release they will work on and also will not be able to hack around and keep up with GTK4. Once Gomefags have their way even if you keep the current toolkit code around, new GTK4 programs will essentially turn your desktop into Gnome with a Xfce wallpaper.

RIP in pieces old friend.

i'm gonna need a source on that doujin mate

We've been telling you niggers to use twms for years, but you didn't listen.

L X D E
X
D
E

what are you talking about, xfce works fine and will probably continue to work fine even if they stopped all commits right now

this.
>first release in 1993
>stable release 2 months ago
>bundled with OpenBSD's base system
>low resource usage
>insanely configurable
why use anything else?

Probably not. The cuteness stuff is weird but I don't think it'll be as big of an issue as others say.

>t. tranny

>back to fvwm

"modern" desktop environments are incapable of being efficient and responsive anyway, they can fuck off out of existence

How to save KDE and make it the best DE:
>make the default look less angular
>find a sane way to group customizing options in a dedicated view and get it the fuck out of every right click menu
>drop the KKKKKKK naming convention bullshit
>de-emphasize KDE neon and pick one of the established distros and focus on that to make it "the" KDE distro

why dont you contribute then
deprecated by lxqt

>deprecated by lxqt

Attached: 1516888656984s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

DE cucks

>year 2000+18
>still using a DE

Post the Drago godammit. I want to see cuteness.

>drumpf
>cancerous, ignorant opinion
pick two

>found the SALTy
doesn't make you not wrong

Can technology fix white women?

>incel detected

That's a man, baby!

bare with me for a minute, is this whole diversity hire thing a legit law in usa? say i settle a company hiring few dozens programmers, am i legally obliged to hire some niggers and/or women just because?
or its only a strong social construct when my company would get attacked on the internet

>muh gnome2
is garbage and is even worse than gnome because unlike gnome it's unusable AND has all of the bugs

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterectomy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery_(female-to-male)

It's just a virtue signaling.

Quit posting that on every thread, and go back to fucking Reddit you retarded fuck.

Yes, if you have over a certain number of employees you have to comply with federal affirmative action laws and equal opportunity bs

Attached: C243B84B-3948-49FD-8A98-81BF4302237A.jpg (2048x1536, 362K)

That looks like a tranny. As usual, a faggot ruins another nice thing. Surprise! Get ready for that new CoC jammed down your throat ala FreeBSD.

Attached: 1532482879543.jpg (960x540, 54K)

Yes, we are literally forced by the Federal government to hire a certain amount of niggers in large companies so that this shitty welfware state fake diversity ponzi scheme can be propped up for as long as possible.

Fuck
Not you too, KDE

I think it's an indication a project becomes successful and ubiquitous enough for it to draw parasites

gtfo jew swine