Best Buy

What kind of utter shit response is this? No wonder Best Buy is a dying company. Pure arrogance and a 14-day return policy.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-13 Re Terrible return policy.png (1152x616, 104K)

You seem like the kind of guy that holds up the checkout line because you're sperging out at a minimum wage employee because she can't take your expired coupon for rice pudding.

BB has a great return policy. Going to pick up my 2017 macbook pro from them tomorrow. If I don't like it I can easily return it.

I pretty much just buy everything off Amazon these days. I hate them as a company, but as far as returns and exchanges go nobody else even competes.

Define "great return policy"

Oh, I get it, you're just trolling.

I wasn't the one who left the comment in the picture, fag.
I had an issue with a return tonight and made sure to let the customer service rep know that I knew they were just doing their job. The supervisor stonewalled me. Long story short: I just wanted to switch it out for a similar product because the one I bought was having issues. I didn't even get around to using it until just after the return policy expired. I was completely level-headed with the guy. Any other retailer, it wouldn't have been a problem.

>Preemiemom

Jesus christ, I can't even comprehend how fucked up a person's brain has to be that they would create a Best Buy account using that name to complain about customer service. It's like they define their entire existence by whatever pops out of their vagina.

You should've known when someone on Jow Forums claimed to unironically consider getting a MacBook

Agree, however, I'm judging by the content of her post. Many such examples of shit return policy issues on their forum.

>i bought a homo fag watch for someone as a gay cum gurgling gift and they didnt like it

Well sure, if it's a Macbook. MacBook Pro is a whole other story.

I'm serious famalam. It's to replace my 2014 one. All windows trackpads suck so a thonkpad is out of the question.

>All windows trackpads suck

Attached: 1530800786374.jpg (569x604, 270K)

they got a 30 day return period? 14 days is for price matching

source: worked there

It's 15 days for standard users. Which is pretty standard for electronics at retailers

Sounds like a response you'd see in South Park.

>Wtf Best Buy won't let me break their stated return policy
Good, fuck everybody that does this. Worked retail for two years and it's just a miserable flow of people trying to abuse the system. People returning things from other stores you don't even stock, scamming returns, not having receipts or gift receipts or knowing how they purchased it originally... People are trash.
>But it's just one day late!
There's always excuses, and they always go nuts when they don't work.

Fuck customers, people always try to abuse and scam the system.

guy tried to deny my last exchange until he realized i was an elite plus member

i worked the return counter for 3 years during college.

you were 1 day late. you probably were an asshole, since unopened stuff that BB still has active in the system can be returned for store credit. however if you were a sperg, this gets “forgotten”

working retail taught me that being nice and friendly works 100% of the time. even if i don’t get exactly what i want, at-least jm not yelling at some min wage employee

Sadly this. In addition, they seem to always undercut competition. Idk how Bezos did it, but he's got the retail world by the balls.

I actually wasn't being an asshole at all, not even close. I work in retail too so I know what it's like and it has taught me to be a decent customer.

>miss the official return window
>Sperg out
OP is a major faggot.

You literally just admitted it wasn’t within the return period. What exactly did you want that employee to do? Break policy (and possibly be reprimanded or even fired) for you? You fucked up, own it.

Wow, you're worst than niggers. Why would you be special enough to break a policy for? Do you shit gold and pee flowers?

Has anyone eaten ass before? What is it like?

Attached: 1532085872193.webm (720x720, 1.72M)

Let's hope walmart gets the memo as they ramp up trying to compete with Amazon.

When you buy something, you should know their relevant policies beforehand, not just wing it and hope for the best.

Nice

I had some dick licker kid cop an attitude and not refund my shit in a similar situation at Best Buy. I waited outside in the parking lot to see which car was his when he went on break. When he went back in side I took a tire iron to his side view mirror and a couple choice, noticeable and hard to fix spots on his fenders. Little faggot.

It’s unfortunate I have to breathe the same air you do

>It's 15 days for standard users. Which is pretty standard for electronics at retailers
America is an absolute shithole

That's pretty typical actually, staff usually responds in such a formatted and roundabout way.
It's hilarious how they will always congratulate you on making such a smart purchase on Product X, despite the fact that you are now complaining about it not working.

Attached: 456521053436.jpg (1157x951, 82K)