Uninstall systemd

Uninstall systemd

Attached: Richard_Stallman_-_FĂȘte_de_l'HumanitĂ©_2014_-_010.jpg (682x1023, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

auto.mirror.devuan.org/devuan
without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

anti-systemd NEETs BTFO

Attached: BTFO.jpg (575x289, 36K)

It' s not there at all

Attached: About Windows 7.png (490x428, 28K)

windows is the big proprietary

Well, I like it to be big.

Because you have a small brain.

Hmm, no.

When's the last time you saw your brain?

I don't have much to say, except that Jow Forums should be rebaptized niggerchan
DEVUAN
REFRACTA
ARTIX
GENTOO

Why?

You forgot Void.

I see it in action every single day (; It's capable enough.

I'll let you get away with that this time. (;

alpine

kys fag

A complete guide for all of (You) niggers to purge systemd botnet from Debian:
1) edit /etc/apt/preferences:

Package: *dbus* *polkit* *policykit* *consolekit* *libck* *disks* *libnm* *network-manager* *init* *syslog* *xfce* *mount* *blk* *fdisk* *procps* *uuid* *linux* *dbus*:i386 *polkit*:i386 *policykit*:i386 *consolekit*:i386 *libck*:i386 *disks*:i386 *libnm*:i386 *network-manager*:i386 *init*:i386 *syslog*:i386 *xfce*:i386 *mount*:i386 *blk*:i386 *fdisk*:i386 *procps*:i386 *uuid*:i386 *linux*:i386
Pin: release o=Devuan,a=ascii
Pin-Priority: 1000

Package: *
Pin: release o=Debian,a=stable
Pin-Priority: 900

2) edit /etc/apt/sources.list.d/00devuan

deb auto.mirror.devuan.org/devuan ascii main
deb-src auto.mirror.devuan.org/devuan ascii main
deb auto.mirror.devuan.org/devuan ascii-updates main
deb-src auto.mirror.devuan.org/devuan ascii-updates main
deb auto.mirror.devuan.org/devuan ascii-proposed-updates main
deb-src auto.mirror.devuan.org/devuan ascii-proposed-updates main
deb auto.mirror.devuan.org/devuan ascii-security main
deb-src auto.mirror.devuan.org/devuan ascii-security main

3) apt-get update && apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv 94532124541922FB && apt-get update && apt-get install sysvinit sysvinit-core && apt-get dist-upgrade

4) Reboot, then apt-get purge systemd

Attached: 1520732503798.jpg (1333x1000, 775K)

alpine now has a SJW code of conduct. they can die

cringe

void is so minimalistic it doesn't even have a maintainer

also it's a tranny distro. i'd rather use windows.

who gives a fuck
just use the distro and fuck their code of conduct
fat fucking nigger

don't tell me how to live my life, imbecile

fat nigger tranny bitch

you have to go back

even better

dont install a distro with systemd in the first place

without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Install GuixSD (linux-libre + GNU/Shepherd-init)

no u
no u

Shut up, incel.

Fuck off, slut

systemd made my computer unusable 4 times in 2 weeks. Mostly certain distros have monthly updates start via systemd. In this case it was arch, thus why I am never using arch ever again

Technically he uses it now since latest Trisquel is built on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS which uses systemd.

Explain me why I should not use SystemD.
No shitposting

4you

Make me, you commie fuck

I FUCKING HATE SYSTEMD AND THE FUCKING RETARDATION OF CONFIG FILES AND SANDBOXED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOD DAMMIT I HATE YOU

Why do you use it, then?

Because my boss is a systemd cuck. Our systems in the field already have it and would be a nightmare to replace considering most of them are in strict lab environments without internet access. I don't use it on my development box

Sounds like you're your boss' cuck.

life of the wagie

It does, don't lie.

Linux looks very interesting, even if some of the screen colours and menu options appear to be a little out of the ordinary.
But you are missing a vital point, a point which takes some experience and depth of knowledge in the field of computers. You see, when a computer boots up, it needs to load various drivers and then load various services. This happens long before the operating system and other applications are available.

Linux is a marvellous operating system in its own right, and even comes in several different flavours. However, as good as these flavours are, they first need Microsoft Windows to load the services prior to use.

In Linux, the open office might be the default for editing your wordfiles, and you might prefer ubuntu brown over the grassy knoll of the windows desktop, but mark my words young man - without the windows drivers sitting below the visible surface, allowing the linus to talk to the hardware, it is without worth.

And so, by choosing your linux as an alternative to windows on the desktop, you still need a windows licence to run this operating system through the windows drivers to talk to the hardware. Linux is only a code, it cannot perform the low level function.

My point being, young man, that unless you intend to pirate and steal the Windows drivers and services, how is using the linux going to save money ? Well ? It seems that no linux fan can ever provide a straight answer to that question !

May as well just stay legal, run the Windows drivers, and run Office on the desktop instead of the linus.

>I don't care how garbage the software is as long as it uses my license

Not surprising at all when you look at GNU software

I use GuixSD with nonfree kernel and firmware.

Attached: gnuslashdevious.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Why don't you just stop your namefagging. You get insulted daily for that, are you a masochistic ?