Building pc for gaming

>building pc for gaming
>suddenly lost interest in gaming after a week

Attached: 1532424697210.png (1200x1335, 269K)

install gentoo

You grew up.

same feel. only play pubg from time to time but this doesn't make my life feel complete

Literally what happened to me. Upgraded gpu, finished Forza horizon 3 and now I only play 15 year old games occasionally

>Buy 55 inch TV
>used only for youtube

fuck me

At least you future proofed for browsers 5 years from now.

>buy Flagship smartphone
>don't make any calls
>don't send any texts

kek

I wish I lost interest in shitposting and wasting time as I did it with gaming

welcome to Jow Forums - consumer technology
This board seems to be perfect for you guys. As we only discuss the latest consumer tech here. Anons will give you advice on how to waste your money next.
Enjoy your stay!

Same but with a 48" one and I also ay movies on it through a flash drive

Yeah it's not why you buy flagship. Now if you said that you only used it for calls and texts now that would be retarded

>i wish X would happen
How fucking retarded are people actually?
Your habits are not something which will disappear out of fucking nowhere. You have to change them. What could you do apart from shitposting? How could you spend that time in a "better" way?
Try something out, do a plan and always remind yourself to do something else when you feel like shitposting. It is literally no fucking magic and has nothing to do with dumbfuck whishes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ok thank you for your attention

>get given machine with 4th gen i5 60GB SSD and 16GB of RAM
>Install GPU and HDD
>Lose power cable while moving house
>Just moved house so don't have enough money in my budget to pay for another without starving
>got to wait another 14 days to buy that and a wifi card because I don't want to run ethernet upstairs.
I know they're cheap, but I've had to budget hard this month because moving isn't cheap

Prostitute yourself for a cable and long ethernet cable

I just know this shit will happen to me as well

>thread where people regret consumer tech purchases
>hurr hurr your dumb XD

go to a thrift store and steal a power cable out of the giant bin of wires by the shitty electronics. Use your phone as a wifi adapter.

Just ask yourself if you need that shit before buying it? It is not really hard, m9.
I understand that it can be hard for a kid, but an adult should be capable of that

Pretty sure everyone does that from time to time.

then just deal with it? Money is gone anyways. Maybe you can get something back with selling your shit

I don't want to sell myself for a PC I'm not going to use that much user. I'm on my laptop most of the time because of my job
This isn't an awful idea but highly unethical. I also need my phone constantly for my job.

>built my first pc 2 months ago
>knew enough about building but not enough about the tech environment to not hate myself right now
>r5 2600
>gtx 1060 3gb
>shitty 550w non modular psu with cables cluttering everything
>120gb sata ssd
>micro atx mobo with only one non cpu fan slot
>stock amd cooler
>case with 3 cd bays, ssd bays and hdd bays
If I endured one more year on my ancient acer laptop I could've had a machine I wouldn't hate after two weeks

then pay $1 for the cable and your phone still rings eedeot so whats the problem

>Cool motivation text
>But still shitposting

I havent bought a game in 3 years now
Everything is esports gen z garbage

Phones are mobile computers more than phones now

Don't you have friends, relatives, acquaintances, or whatever who could lend you a couple bucks for a cable until your next paycheck?

>one more year on my ancient acer laptop
nah you just had to spend like 5 minutes into """research""" and be done with it.