Is it legal for me to create and distribute a software where you can't uninstall it until you pay for the full version?

Is it legal for me to create and distribute a software where you can't uninstall it until you pay for the full version?

Attached: 019283.jpg (900x900, 214K)

>Is it legal for me to create and distribute ransomware?
Gee, I don't know user.

This is the most retarded thing I've read all day

fpbp

Hot damn guys I was just asking a question, no need to get your jimmies rustled about it.

Was it autism?

I think i'd only use your soft if you killed yourself.
Where's the dl link now ?

that's fucking ransomware you dumb faggot idiot

It's not fucking ransomware you fucktards. My software actually does its job properly as advertised on my website, while ransomware locks you out of your files. My program doesn't lock up any files, so it's not ransomware.

You are locking me out of the files of which your program is contained in, you are locking me out of a part of my computer unless I pay money that is fucking ransomware you stupid cunt and even the THOUGHT of doing this is sick and vile you loathsome piece of shit

How would you prevent people from just deleting the .exe and corresponding files of your program?

Is it legal for me to open a restaurant that is free to enter but where you can't leave unless you pay for a full three course meal?

Yes that's called a virus you fucking asshole

just have it run constantly so it cant be deleted

fpbp, op is retarded

the libertarian dream

Attached: mcnuke.jpg (210x230, 8K)

Are you a Jew by any chance?

Anyone determined enough is going to remove it, even if it means booting up a live cd or nuking the os and reinstalling. Anyone who isn't willing to go to such lengths probably doesn't care to have it removed so much that they'd be willing to pay in the first place.

Sounds like a great business concept, im sure you will make mad cash with it. btw, do you have a logo already?

Actually, m not gonna do anything about the user just deleting the files themselves. I'm only disabling the Next button in the uninstall wizard until they pay for the full version.

You can just kill the process dumbass

That's now how Windows works you brainlet. If you make it run on startup I can just go to msconfig to disable it, or go in regedit. Fuck you, slimy jew fuck

Gentoo doesn't have this problem

>merely pretending to be retarded
kill yourself at the earliest convenience

>i'd only use your soft
lmao

Even if it were legal, you are an asshole.

Also, it is illegal in most if not all civilized countries.

This is the most retarded thing I have read today. It's possible for anyone who uses their computer for anything other than Facebook to kill a program like that by force on any operating system. Also, anyone can file a lawsuit against you and you'll most likely lose.

Yeah just put a checkmark stating that on the installer.

You would be sued by the first person that couldn't uninstall it and most likely investigated by a 3 letter agency. GO FOR IT!

if you (and your friends) ate said three course meal, then yes you fucking cunt

fuck off, I'll make the logo

laws don't really matter anyway, but please don't do it

>ransomware
you spelled Intel McAfee wrong.