>Computer mouse
>Graphical interface
>Mp3 players
>Smartphone
>Smartwatch
>Tablet
>All in one computers
>Retina displays

There is no company besides Apple that invented so many things that changed the world completely. Why exactly do most of you hate Apple? You aren't poor or something, right?

Attached: xsteve-jobs-cover.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Cmka9AdSB1.jpg (645x331, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

folklore.org/StoryView.py?story=A_Rich_Neighbor_Named_Xerox.txt
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66276481/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66292478/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66298954/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66305265/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66306100/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66306371/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66276481/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Arrogant assholes as Fanboys

>$1T
>No immortality technology
What a fucking idiot Steve was

Based. I miss the days of iPods and when iTunes was just a music player. Now everything is trying to selling you a subscription to Apple Music. Apple nowadays feels very Microsofty, except for macOS which continues to be vastly superior to Windows.

>Computer mouse
Xerox
>Graphical interface
Xerox
>Mp3 players
Many companies made them prior to Apple.
>Smartphone
maybe
>Smartwatch
who cares
>Tablet
no
>All in one computers
who cares
>Retina displays
Just a marketing name for IPS screens.

>being this retarded

>Apple
>invented
if that's what you call claiming other people's ideas, then I guess they did invent a lot of shit

>>Computer mouse
>Xerox

Attached: 1519511823017.png (680x680, 430K)

>>Smartphone
>maybe

You know that smartphones were thing before Iphone.

Who cares who did it first, Apple is what actually made them usable and popular and that's all that matters

Attached: 1531031195437.jpg (171x189, 24K)

fuck you UNIX SystemV is better than all your faggot OS

Well done OP. I haven't seen such high quality bait in quite some time on Jow Forums.

>Well, Steve, I think there's more than one way of looking at it. I think it's more like we both had this rich neighbor named Xerox and I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it.

SEETHING

all of those were invented by nerds in academia... kek, Steve J is just that Chad who reap what smart serf sow

Without debating whether or not they invented any of that, I feel like most of your list is bad, especially the top two.

let me guess, those allowed normies to use computers, when it should be a field restricted to you, nerds.

let me guess too: you believe you're very knowledgable about computers, but haven't actually done anything worth mentioning with them besides ricing your linux install.

>There is no company besides Apple that invented so many things that changed the world completely.
Apple hasn't invented a single product. Not even one. They took ideas from other people, branded them in their gay design and sold them for three to five times as much as they were worth. (It's called the "Veblen effect". Look it up.)

>iPhone
>Smartphone
What the fuck is this delusion? They haven't evolved since the first iPhone, can no longer be called "smart".

unironically based and redpilled

They're ok, i guess. A lot of their "inventions" you list were just clerverly-branded tweaks of things that already existed.
>Computer mouse
Apple
>Graphical interface
Xerox
>Mp3 players
Literally dozens of manufacturers
>Smartphone
BlackBerry and Palm Pilot
>Smartwatch
Apple
>Tablet
...apple? Don't actually know this one
>All in one computers
If this were innovative, i should be able to dump a box of cereal into a gallon of milk and get a patent for it. All i did was put 2 codependent things in the same box.
>Retina displays
Fancy IPS displays aren't an Apple invention

you mean xerox appreciation thread?

Implemented and successfully sold it =! invented

>Computer mouse
Xerox
>Smartwatch
Pebble existed literally years before the apple watch, and it probably wasn't even the first company to make a smartwatch
>tablet
once again, Microsoft tried to sell tablets years before the iPad was even a cocept
>AiO computers
existed long before apple
>retina displays
marketing term slapped by apple on a product manufactured by someone else (often LG)

Apple also brought wifi to the consumer.

Attention, you are posting in a bait thread

The also invented the wheel.

imagine having no counter arguments and denounce this thread as bait

They were all mistakes. Not to mention that none of them were actually invented by Apple.

Bought a macbook about 4 years ago and I haven't run into any major problems. That's something I guess.

Attached: 1533514559365.jpg (1280x853, 52K)

>>Computer mouse
>Xerox
>>Graphical interface
>Xerox
folklore.org/StoryView.py?story=A_Rich_Neighbor_Named_Xerox.txt

Called this argument. Apple ripped them off, made a cheap shitty version, put ridiculous markup, and marketed to normalfags. That's all of their inventions in a nutshell, too.

>>Computer mouse
>>Graphical interface
>>Tablet
How about the real genius behind this? :Δ)

Attached: Alan_Kay_and_the_prototype_of_Dynabook_versus_Steve_Job_Apple_iPad.jpg (893x421, 99K)

Reminder that this iPajeet shill outed himself.
>makes fake celebrity account
>sends himself messages for "le ebic trole xD"
>forgets to remove his sim
>exposes himself as a literal pajeet on vodafone india
>actually tries to pull a "i-i-i was just PRETENDING to be a pajeet" "i-i-it was just a joke!"
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66276481/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66292478/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66298954/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66305265/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66306100/
>even tries to hide it with airplane mode
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/66306371/

Attached: 1511425307913.png (813x1402, 405K)

>tfw rbt is down again
>warosu.org/g/thread/S66276481/
>warosu.org/g/thread/S66292478/
>warosu.org/g/thread/S66298954/
>warosu.org/g/thread/S66305265/
>warosu.org/g/thread/S66306100/
>warosu.org/g/thread/S66306371/

>literally did not invent any of these things (except Retina, which isn't even a fucking invention)
Mostly I hate their retarded users.

itt people who don't understand "invented" doesn't imply completely new and original concept (e.g., "he invented an improved form of the steam engine").
A successful refinement of a design is usually the one that "changes the world". Jobs+Apple were good at making that last leap

Yes, I know this is b8, but even as a non-apple user I can appreciate their influence on modern technology and design

>unibody construction vs slapped together plastic
>thin and light (compared to mass competition)
>retina display vs low resolution shitty IPS
>backlit keyboard, trackpad that isn't shit, flash storage, magsafe
Apple did so many things that everyone else adopted later on, now tho. Next macbook pro better have microLED display, actual GPU (kick AMD in the ass or work with them Nvidia's mid level GPU's are not a housefires anymore and are faster), a functioning keyboard with travel, better cooling (vapour chambers, quantinum aluminium or anything) and it's time to change core of OS X since Steve Jobs himself said it would serve Apple for about 10 years (may not happen since it's costly, time consuming and iPhone operates on same core so fucking it up will hurt a lot).

>it's another "Xerox was the REAL innovator" episode
Xerox didn't actually invent their technologies either, like Apple they just refined original work by independent inventors like Douglas Engelbart and Ivan Sutherland and made it more palatable to plebeians.

Most of those other technologies were indeed popularized by Apple in the same way Xerox ripped off early pioneers to make something contrarian 20-somethings in 2018 feel smart for being able to name drop. They took shit nobody took seriously or cared about before and made them want it.