What kind of technology would go into wife bots?

What kind of technology would go into wife bots?

Attached: 1525139084722.webm (1920x1080, 859K)

They're implementing AI into them. But fuck that, interaction with a life form is why you get one of these, no?

husband bots? dildo bots?

Social Justice Warrior tracking, real time-censorship and Law Enforcement speed dial technology allows non-approved doll rapists to be brought to justice rapidly. Remember to help your doll post on instagram, because just like a real thot, it won't fuck you if you don't spend your time and money on it. Introducing doll subscription, (like adobe CC) you must pay a monthly fee to use your silicone pussy. Failure to pay the fee will result in immediate confiscation by the democratic party of america.

Why would you need AI for a sex bot, a obedient whore can be written in a simple script.

greetings husband

Attached: 1532122487527.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

>Don't you love me user?

Attached: 56437856437895.png (1015x832, 1.22M)

THICC

is it weird that my wee-wee tingles when I watch this?

the linux kernerl

Attached: 1525139159925.webm (1920x1080, 1.16M)

>jiggle demo

Attached: 1517547975591.jpg (537x534, 75K)

All of it

Attached: 1527952924917.gif (276x232, 1.22M)

"Alexa..... Give succ."

I'd run my sexbot on an ATtiny84
just enough control to get it workin my dick, but not too much so it won't try to take over the world

cumming right up master

Attached: Img_1678458.png (476x756, 920K)

No one can cum into that dolls mouth with that face.

Yeah, okay

*CIA breaks into your house*

Definitely, not a soul.

>Definitely, not a soul.

Attached: 1516117602379.png (645x614, 83K)

roasty getting toasty

>written in a simple script
No.

oh look, another roboskank thread.

Attached: 1460618460994.jpg (396x382, 48K)

just like a real woman

I would really prefer something that looks more like Haydee minus obesity to those uncanny walley dolls.

Bioskanks leave

Attached: bitches leave.jpg (642x424, 62K)

fucking cute

Attached: 1484070051503.webm (1024x576, 2.96M)

UGHHHHH

Attached: 1530197899351.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Calm down incel

I really want these to become socially acceptable. That’s all I ask.

To better interact with you in a more emotional level that you can't do with a flesh light

It would reduce child molester instances desu.

>dat hair whip
I like the way its head violent lunges forward a few cm every time it transfers weight from one foot to the other.

They will never become socially acceptable. What you should hope for instead is legally available.

Microwave, freezer and soda dispenser.
>fuck waifu
>synchronize your orgasm with the microwave timer

my dick

feminine penises

OH SHIT IT CAN WALK FORWARD

GG NO RE

Satan

Japs come from the future.

Deep lear...err..throating!

Let’s begin with an off switch.

>you will see sex dolls with lifelike tits, ass, vag and a futa dick that is tiny when flaccid and expands to a demanded size and cums on command in your lifetime

Attached: 1518989885604.png (887x560, 53K)

Eh, this seems like a good enough thread.
Yo Sauce is Sexhibition by Suehirogari

Attached: 1503399227537.jpg (1600x4333, 3.12M)

>anything aside from futa on girl
You disgust me.

Attached: 1534101802004.webm (1920x800, 3M)

Farewell and kthnx for the sauce

Based.

Attached: Loving an Onahole (Comic MILF 2013-02)[Fue] [English]{desudesu}_COMIC_MILF_2013_02_003.jpg (1370x2000, 841K)

MY WEEWEE ITS GROWING PLEASE HELP

They should have to be able to consent and physically resist unwanted advances.

>all that effort into the breasts
>shoulders stiffer than wood
Meh.

Ah, I see you are a connoisseur of the rape tag as well.

Attached: 1533296973087.jpg (960x540, 367K)

The skeleton is made relatively stiff so they can hold the positions you pose them in

While the concept of an ai or android gf seems interesting, you all know it's going to be subverted by corporate interests such as data mining, getting you to spend money on useless shit, and lowering your privacy further.

What's the best material on the market? I heard it some sort of thermoplastic elastomer mix (tpe). Silicon like density but with soft skin texture

privacy is a myth

How is it a myth?

Answer me this: Why not just get a hooker? She will even pretend to be a doll if you want her to. I don't get this.

And yes, women are technology.

Attached: 1386966742065.jpg (285x301, 27K)

Both have different advantages
TPE is bouncier but it can rot and you shouldn't lick it
Platinum silicone is food safe

A hooker is not the answer to everything.

Because hookers are disgusting on principle, have questionable hygiene purely based on their profession, and are only in it for the money.

VR + Sexdoll when?

shhh. We are all cheap jews here.

It would probably be more expensive int he long run.

>when she first looks up
We are so going extinct.

If the people who were buying these were capable of normal interaction, they wouldn't need to buy them

lmao I thought the point was to make them realistic and not trying to emiöate DoA ridiculousness

>3DPD
>STD
>whore
>being filled with a million cocks
>actual physical contact with a person

n-no thanks

It's possible now with those Vive motion tracking pucks

holy shit this is funny, why make the whole thing from rubber now I want to throw it at the wall and see it bounce

Unfortunately the love it had for you would be just as genuine as this particular Joi's

Who wants meaningless sex when you can have love?

I don't understand people who would buy this. Many refuse to lose their virginity by paying a prostitute but would rather fuck some shitty asian AI doll lmao.

if you are REALLY insecure about your body (scars, stretch marks, abnormally obese) I'd understand, but if you are just a regular loser pay a real whore instead of buying this faggotry.

Programmed love a sexbot would have for anyone it's forced to love seems fairly meaningless. And if you made it so that you have to earn it with the chance it will never love you, you'd have the same problem as with regular women: Most people here would be alone and unloved.

STD

You're missing the point.
You know a hooker hates you and is pretending. Loving a robot allows you to be with someone who is honest and is being the only way they can be.

Would probably be better in the long run to just use that money on a gym membership and improve your looks and self-esteem, to stop being loser altogether.

>3DPD
AI dolls are 2d? ok

>STD
condom

>whore
all women are

>being filled with a million cocks
see above

>actual physical contact with a person
kys

You're missing the whole point, a whore is at most one night of cheap sex.

>condom
Only mitigates the risk.

Fuck i'm almost throwing up having to think to fuck this. It feels so wrong.

Well I wouldn't call it very honest when they zero choice on the matter and are (through their programming) forced to act in a way that you'd interpret as love. It sounds pretty close to the hooker, really, though without the human suffering.

1. It's far, far more expensive. If I bought a hooker instead every time I have fucked my doll, I would have spent about 200 000 dollars.

2. It's also far less convenient, you have to make appointments first with a hooker and you're mood is likely gone once you actually have her in your home. But a doll is ready instantly, whenever.

They are already banned in many places and will be in America within a few years.
Don't get excited

Attached: 1521398238814.jpg (400x400, 16K)

no the whore is reality. The woman droid is hopeless fantasy love that wont happen.

And you are missing the whole point of sex, fucking a doll is just masturbating with a toy. 1 night of cheap sex a month shouldn't be to bad for a 30 year old virgin that feels the need to buy this

>and will be in America
You also tried to ban alcohol at some point.

Who gives a shit if it gets banned? Drugs are banned too but getting it is as easy as if it wasn't.

What if that toy simulates a vagina perfectly? What if it's superior to the average one? It's all in the implementation, even if its just a "toy".
It will happen, the only question is when.

I want my doll equipped with titanium plating and two M134's on both her arms.

One in her anus, too

/m/, stop getting lost in here.

You too, Jow Forums.

Can you titfuck it? Needs to be more like water balloons.

Also, post moar.

Being a virgin gives me a sense of moral superiority, also becoming a wizard.

kys?
kiss your sister?

Attached: 2lewd.jpg (228x392, 43K)

kek all I feel is shame and disgust as a 29 old pureboy

The BLEEDING edge tech, I'm sure.

Attached: rBrjUqSsX2ZXipEYBWjgYVdqHA_fmzyVNlbu8NyVffo.jpg (1024x724, 161K)

Do not worry. it's even worse when you had pussy in your early 20's, but now that i'm 27 i don't have anyone to fuck regularly.