Why is it taking so long for vaping to be considered "cool"?

Why is it taking so long for vaping to be considered "cool"?

Attached: 5ae14270d01b8.image.jpg (1200x800, 82K)

Because everyone hates millenials

we already know the impact tobacco products have on our health and healthcare system. we didn't know back when smoking became cool. plus stoners are just despicable human trash.

just go to any high school bathroom during the day and you'll see at least 3 kids vaping juuls

Because 98% of the userbase are faggots who treat it like a fandom. You can't go to a vape shop for juice or coils without bumping into blue hair spergs and attention whores

its gay

Attached: 1471163476729.jpg (960x950, 60K)

>t. Nazi

because it isn't

>Anyone who doesn't agree with me is a Nazi

Not like that. Calling "stoners" bad people is wrong. I've only heard Nazis call stoners bad people.

>He doesn't know Hitler hated cigarettes.

Bingo. Even if the act of vaping doesn't give you cancer, the community will.
/thread

>we didn't know back when smoking became cool
Intelligent people could put 2 and 2 together and realize that inhaling particulate matter from the combustion of plant material is probably not good for you.

because all vapers are fat dorks.
>it's called a mouth fedora for a reason
>pic related. its a typical vaper

Attached: 1442282105147.jpg (480x640, 51K)

Cherry picking much?

Vaping isn't cool because vapists don't have a death wish like smokers do and fire is inherently cool. Also, vape rigs look like retarded Star Wars technology. This is coming from someone who vapes.

>too scared to smoke real cigarettes
>"cool"
lmao @ mouth fedoras

I don't have anything against people vaping in general, but those people who are obsessed with blowing clouds need to literally kill themselves. I fucking hate it when I'm walking on the sidewalk and the asshole in front of me exhales a huge plume of vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol. It smells gross and I didn't ask for it.

Douche Flute where I come from

Enjoy cancer faggot.

because it's not cool and only low IQ fags base their life choices on their perception of what other people think

My local vape ship is fucking cancer. It always has at least 1 or 2 people in there who talk about some premium juice they overpaid for while bragging about how their rebuildable sub ohm coil can produce massive clouds. They will then berate you because you aren't using a mod that has 4 batteries and that anything less won't provide the proper wattage. All I want is a new coil so I can get back to my addiction.

>vaping to be considered "cool"?
it's a fucking nicotine addiction. there's not really anything cool about that it's a liability.

It was a short craze in the UK and now everyone who was a proper smoker has one and all the edgy media students still smoke fags because they look more edgy.

vapes are carcinogen too. just different mechanisms.

Because it's gay.

vaping is for faggots

Then you must be in quite the echochamber or be like Dutch. In a lot of western countries the drug politics are pretty harsh