Now that the dust has settled and we are going towards the slope of enlightenment...

Now that the dust has settled and we are going towards the slope of enlightenment, which blockchain technologies have a legit use case? Where do we actually need a peer-maintained proof of transaction that a private company cannnot provide?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 17.22.13.png (2054x1566, 1.9M)

>reddit
just neck yourself

I hate how reddit fags always think they're helping people by posting suicide prevention websites and hotlines. Oh how nice of you, showing someone who wants to kill themselves a place where they can talk to minimum wage urban youth workers who don't even pretend to give a shit.

based

And redpilled!
LOL GUYS DO I FIT IN YET??

yes you do

>what is virtue signalling?
Dumb normalfags always do this.
Are you 5 years old? Why it's even strange for you?

>killing yourself over money
Do these people have nothing else to live for?

>money
*Monopoly money

They are retards who put everything they had in crypto-memes

>"Cryptocurrency is still volatile"
Explain me how "real" money is not volatile?

It's always the end of the world when the money well dries up. Better go full retard and run bare naked, screaming in the streets.
Bitcoin or physical? They are both practically monopoly money without any gold/silver backing them.

>they had
more like they got into debt. They forgot the number 1 golden rule in investment, never spend what you can't afford to lose.

Cryptocurrency in general. They are monopoly money.

I mean, as soon as you shutdown all of the worlds power grids, they would be pretty much worthless.

How's that any different than electronic banking? If it ain't paper it's nothing. Even then it would also be useless if shit hit the fan

The difference is private ledgers, but as you said
>If it ain't paper it's nothing. Even then it would also be useless if shit hit the fan
Which means bitcoin was never good to begin with, and all the people currently backing it would immediately sell if they realized that.

It's not strange to me, its just that this specific form of virtue signaling is very reddit tier and set me off. The concept of virtue signaling doesn't bother me, I could care less about some rambling about beaner kids in cages or shit like that, but just how trademark reddit this specific example is, the cognitive dissonance of acting like you really care while using a suicide prevention copy pasta that has been used a million times a day and the upboat circle jerk that follows. Even if the poster legitimately did care about your well being, he most likely was legitimately saddened and cried at the new avengers movie when his favorite superhero died even though its an obvious set up for a sequel but did not shed a single tear at the funeral of his grandmother. Sure, I may be going on an autistic rant, but these people are below fucking insects and the world would be a better place without them.

Attached: 1533513710537s.jpg (250x160, 5K)

Based and redpilled.

>Saves a thumbnail from 4chin
>Posts it back on 4chin

Attached: Brad Pitt.jpg (716x724, 15K)

World of Warcraft gold

laziness

Attached: 1533218462197s.jpg (250x200, 6K)

Can't actually think of a situation where blockchain is the better solution. Is it full on retarded or is there something I'm not seeing? It's slow af and very wasteful.

Attached: 1385327978478.jpg (847x609, 357K)

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Very based. Well done.