Enjoying your new report reasons list + enforced rules Jow Forums?

Enjoying your new report reasons list + enforced rules Jow Forums?

Attached: 6f6.png (709x614, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67119555#p67120062
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I report everything that is not technology, I don't care if it caters to the left or right. Guess what your thread is.
:^)

>waaah I can't make Jow Forums or incel thread on Jow Forums anymore
fucking kys

What the fuck, when did this just come about? I just checked the list and Jesus fucking Christ, is Jow Forums getting 1984’d now too? This explains a lot of shit that’s been going on over on my side, I literally got banned and had my post removed for making a pro-Trump post on /sci/ (wasn’t obnoxious, was just talking about the Space Force and it’s budget and how it may have already existed through the USAF Space-Com, bla bla bla I hope you get it it’s /sci/ for fucks sake). When I asked, they said it was because I was talking too politically, but others in the thread were literally spamming “SAY IT WITH ME: MADAM PRESIDENT” in the horribly derailed thread and not seeing shit for consequences.

There was a thread on /b/ akin to a raid, only it was being called some sort of mission to redeem Jow Forums by Doxing mods and some of the advertising companies and raiding them. It ended with a mass migration of anons and /b/ has been in shittier quality ever since. This was years ago, but now I’m considering migrating too. I wonder where they went though.

Attached: 9ABCAD0D-F48A-4C87-A6D2-3BEDACECC81E.jpg (1125x1507, 300K)

One meta thread is allowed per board.
Mods, if you see this, you know it to be true. Leave this thread and OP alone.

Aha so this is the reason the last few weeks had loads of threads deleted for seemingly no reason. Read pic related.

Attached: wyrll1gi.png (1353x245, 31K)

>I wonder where they went though
8ch probably.

Actually yes. Now the retarded mods don't warn/ban me for submitting false reports that often.

the rules didn't change. you just never read them before

Seems to be the thread concerned
warosu.org/g/thread/S67119555#p67120062

>warn/ban me for submitting false reports
I've been posting (and reporting) on Jow Forums for several years and not once have I had this happen. Probably because I don't report stuff unless I feel the OP of a thread is outright shitting on the boards I like or if something is just really stupid, even by the standards of this site.

He's right you know.

/mlp/fags are banned if posting their shit outside of their designated shitposting board.
/vp/fags are banned if they post their shit outside of their designated shitposting board.
Jow Forumstards should be banned if they post their shit outside of their designated shitposting board. Cry some more OP. If you want every board to be a circlejerk about Trump and every thread to be low-effort Pepe/Wojakposting, fuck off to Jow ForumsThe_Donald or Voat.

Yes actually. When people post their faggoty discord links I can report them for advertising.
Granted that I was already doing that, now I can actually select the rule.
Same goes for reporting "low quality" shit.

>actually caring about posts being deleted
>actually caring about being banned

I was banned ~5 times without any fault on my end because some fagtron on my range did some dumb shit.

Attached: 1349037128448.jpg (500x406, 98K)

The fuck?

Onions
Br_h

and /lgbt/ fags should be banned for posting their shit outside of their designated shitposting board.

Mentioning that years old meta rule Hiro already forgot about?
That's the best way to get your thread tossed into /qa/ where nobody that cares will see it

This goddamnit. Keep obnoxious lefty politics the fuck out of our board.

I replied to a post announcing it with "reported" but didn't actually report anything and received a warning for false reports

/mlp/ and /vp/ have a blatant definition of what belongs on their board. You can instantly recognize MLP or Pokémon content.
Jow Forums does not have this. You cant just tell someone to go to Jow Forums because they posted a subject (such as video games) that has been politicized. Only if they talk about current events can you apply this rule.
I do like the dropdown list for Pony content though. Now I can directly fucking ignore it because if you still care about GR15 you need to an hero.

Found the tranny

Attached: devilish.jpg (526x400, 67K)

Do you think someone should just assume that your reports are fake and not report it?

You literally can’t say anything pro-Trump, anti-Niggerism, anti-European immigration, anything questioning either science that some are skeptical about or left wing politics in general without being called a Jow Forumsfag anymore. If Jow Forums shit is banned outside of Jow Forums, then Jow Forums has quite literally degraded to a level as low as if not lower than fucking reddit and tumblr. And you actually are okay with that?

I don’t care how much I disagree with them, this website is standing as a last bastion for truly unrestrained speech and expression on the surface web outside of places either ran by pedophiles or areas that have a reverse censorship policy (rather than censoring right-wingers, instead censoring left-wingers, and that’s equally as bullshit). This place is dying and people like you are killing it. I’ve been here for years, about a decade, and it’s never been this bad.

>make a thread about a bug going inside of a monitor
>banned because the thread was not related to technology
fucking hell

This and ban /leftypol/ shitters too.
The drop-down list for pony shit was made for barneyfag so mods can identify and ban him with ease.

maybe they should look at actual reports to determine validity instead of assuming someone made a report

And yet blatant Jow Forumsposting threads stay up for hours on /tv/. Quit whining. Youre getting your way.

if i'd had to pick either left or right i'd go right because left is plain retarded but you guy are being annoying is all. there's absolutely no point for this thread to exist.

I think the mods should just allow content that has become politicized.
If discussion of a video game starts talking about SJWs then the discussion should just be left alone. Most of the whining about "politics" comes from the side losing the argument anyway.
If the left didn't want to talk about their shitty beliefs when talking about video games and tech; then they shouldn't have politicized these subjects in the first place.

I don't know why they want the content to be sent to Jow Forums, either. Leftists sure as fuck aren't doing too well there.

The losing sides always seek to infiltrate authority positions to get the winners banned or handicapped.

>when did this just come about
The board rules or the report form? They've both always been there. Now the report form is just a little less retarded than it was before.

>anything pro-Trump, anti-Niggerism, anti-European immigration, anything questioning either science that some are skeptical about or left wing politics in general
Why would you post any of that outside of Jow Forums?
Have you been to Jow Forums lately? the board has been overrun by shills because you fags are raiding other boards instead of standing your ground.

Not once have I seen something like what you're saying posted, nor have I ever posted something like that.

>Jow Forumsposting threads stay up for hours on /tv/
First off, who gives a fuck? Second, “Oh your opinion can sit around for like a few hours without getting censored, thus you aren’t getting censored.” It’s still censorship you mong.

See . This kind of shit happens all over the boards. I’m a /sci/ regular too, and I can validate that anything about climate change being unavoidable or not caused by humans or even anything pro-Space Force and talks about space exploration in a way that agrees with Trump gets fucking removed while there are several threads posted daily that say, “How can conservatards even deny this (usually climate change or something about race or gender identity)?” that face no removal.
Your argument of, “Well, you guys are allowed to have your shit up for a few hours,” is completely invalid in the face of what you fucks are allowed.

Found the commie.

>new
t. zoomer

>Found the commie
Sorry, but I'm right wing

>Second, “Oh your opinion can sit around for like a few hours without getting censored, thus you aren’t getting censored.” It’s still censorship you mong.
No, it really isn't.

>muh left
>muh sjw
>muh leftypol
If you can't contribute anything, not even discuss the board's specific topics, if all you can do is circlejerk about your irrelevant American internet dramas, then go to Voat, Jow ForumsThe_Donald or any other site designed for fuckers like you.

Attached: 1510402913857-vp.png (800x480, 198K)

Jow Forums is dying, there is nowhere to go that won't get infested by the same scum that killed Jow Forums.

Game over. Time to get a life, user.

Jow Forums died ten years ago.

>Never having seen something gay on Jow Forums
Are- are you okay?

Have you retards ever actually read the Jow Forums rules?

I'm wondering if the low-IQ mongoloids on the mod team/janny staff have. Because they sure as hell are incapable of enforcing them.

I didn't muh anything. /lgbt/ related posts should be restricted to /lgbt/ they have absolutely no place in Jow Forums.

Look on the bright side, we can now report passfags.

Attached: Screenshot_20180814-120939~01.png (1079x329, 43K)

Here's your (You)

Attached: 1533880958135.png (976x768, 505K)

I legitimately hope gr15 remains as least another 2 years, so we can celebrate a decade of ponies being exiled

What’s a good way to archive a Jow Forums thread? Most Jow Forums archiving sites don’t host this board for archiving. I don’t want to screenshot this thread because I feel like that’s pointless and it isn’t really worth it, but I suspect that this thread is going to get pruned imminently and some damn good points have been made in this thread.

Based

>mfw I had the conversation with that guy
feels good
/irc/

Oh hey I see what they changed now.
>trolling outside of /b/
>racism outside of /b/
>this post is extremely low quality
Those rules seem to be quite open to interpretation. Im surprised they didn't make a Jow Forums outside of Jow Forums now that'd be way too obvious. I'd post a happy merchant to test these the new (((rule))) enforcers (YES, because whether you admit it or not you know damn well where this is heading to) but I don't have my abstract merchants folder at hand.

The mods/jannies literally DO NOT enforce those rules if you file a report with those categories. Stop whining, you're still getting your way.

Those aren't new rules.

Those rules have always existed, they are just starting to enforce them on this board.

I don't see why people are getting so mad at mods cracking down on r/t_D infiltrators