I live in an autocracy and i want to make sure the secret police doesn't knock on my door at midnight because i'm...

i live in an autocracy and i want to make sure the secret police doesn't knock on my door at midnight because i'm building a website they might not like. what do you suggest? i'm very computer literate

i'm thinking of not using tor on account i don't want to stick out. it's partially blocked here (The state-owned ISP CANTV blocks vanilla connections as well as obfs3 and obfs4 bridges with a high rate of sucess; only the meek pluggable transport works reliably twitter.com/vesinfiltro/status/1009595373462151173)

any suggestions?

Attached: 1418231118_1.jpg (291x450, 35K)

>i'm very computer literate
Then you wouldn't be asking Jow Forums

i'm good with the computer, but i can't think of everything

Ausfag?

You could try to make a small server using a rpi zero or something similar and hook it up to a public wifi network. If they find it and shut it down make a new one. Easy peasy

buy a vps in the Netherlands with Bitcoin, set up a website, you'd probably just get blocked though, but you could always set up proxy sites to it as well

Is it possible to create a website where your name isn't attached in any way? Say you're worried about lefties doxing you

CANTV would hint towards Venezuela, as would it being an autocracy
>Ausfag
lol

And in addition to what I said, it says Venezuela in the linked tweet

use a fake identity maybe, should be easy to find one

Rent a cheap VPS in another country

Encapsulate all your traffic inside a TLS connection to the VPS.

Then use Tor or whatever the fuck you want. Your countries DPI will only see HTTPS traffic going to your vps.

If you have to ask this question, then the answer is you are not capable of creating a website that isn't attached to your identity in anyway.

Move to other country and stop giving a shit about those commies.

>If you don't know things then you'll never know so stop asking :^)

/thread
Either way, unless you're messing with jewish conglomerates or a five eyes country as long as you're using services that aren't within your jurisdiction you will be fine, even just using simple whois protection
You could had done a few searches on Google or anything else

If you have to ask that question, then you know nothing about OPSEC and are attempting to jump into the deep end with no knowledge whatsoever and you'll end up Ross Ulbricht'ed

Thats pretty much the point of using bitcoin to buy.

There's a big difference between doing something illegal and doing something that lefties will ruin your life for

>i live in an autocracy
>i want to make sure the secret police doesn't knock on my door
>i'm very computer literate
You don't. Even those who know what they are doing eventually fuck up and get caught.

>i'm good with the computer

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

The question was very specific "Is it possible to create a website where your name isn't attached in any way"

The "any way" part is the important part here. If you don't know WTF you are doing, there are ways it will be attached to your name.

The guy I originally responded to mentioned buying a server with Bitcoin. It's plausible that this could result in your identity being unknown to non-governmental types.