10.1 inch Xioami Mi Pad 4 Plus Snapdragon 660 android tablet announced...

10.1 inch Xioami Mi Pad 4 Plus Snapdragon 660 android tablet announced. Bigger variant of the 8 inch Mi Pad already available.

techtablets.com/2018/08/xiaomi-mi-pad-4-plus-officially-announced/

liliputing.com/2018/08/xiaomi-mi-pad-4-plus-is-a-bigger-mi-pad-4.html

mi.com/mipad4/

Attached: mi-pad-4-plus[1].jpg (391x500, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.rtings.com/images/reviews/tv/lg/real-burn-in/real-burn-in-week-2-tv-3-gray-large.jpg
i.rtings.com/images/reviews/tv/lg/real-burn-in/real-burn-in-week-2-tv-2-magenta-large.jpg
i.rtings.com/images/reviews/tv/lg/real-burn-in/real-burn-in-week-28-tv-3-gray-large.jpg
i.rtings.com/images/reviews/tv/lg/real-burn-in/real-burn-in-week-28-tv-5-gray-large.jpg
i.rtings.com/images/reviews/tv/lg/real-burn-in/real-burn-in-week-28-tv-3-red-large.jpg
i.rtings.com/images/reviews/tv/lg/real-burn-in/real-burn-in-week-28-tv-3-green-large.jpg
i.rtings.com/images/reviews/tv/lg/real-burn-in/real-burn-in-week-28-tv-3-magenta-large.jpg
i.rtings.com/images/reviews/tv/lg/real-burn-in/real-burn-in-week-28-tv-3-yellow-large.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>looks like an ipad
>rounded screen corners
DROPPED

Everyone told me tablets were dead.

Attached: ShowyBeauty-Margo-Azure-by-Den-Russ-2012-01-10-20.jpg (768x1154, 255K)

without microSD it's DOA

it supports MicroSD in the SIM tray according to Chris from techtablets

oh nice, might get one in that case

Why do that when you could get a Galaxy Tab S2 with an OLED screen for the same price?

>half the battery
>half the storage
>less ram
>worse chip
>older android version
>made of plastic

>made of plastic
What's wrong with that? The tablet is light and the back actually feels kind of nice.

I think a hybrid device is more practical, though, Google is trying hard to kill Android tablets, i think it wants a transition to ChromeOS tablets.

its a used oled screen, who the fuck would pay money for that shit?

>used oled
What do you mean?

going by year it was released the tablet is 2 going on 3 years old, and oleds burn in within 2 weeks of use

There's still tons of new ones at sub 300. Though you're buying used you could get one for even cheaper.

Besides,
>oleds burn in within 2 weeks of use
Nice misinformation

>made of plastic
It's better than glass, and in some cases better than metal.

>made of plastic

Call it "advanced organic polymer" if plastic its not exciting enough.

Would actually be interested in it if it came with some kind of pen/stylus

>android
Enjoy your 6 months of support

google the rtings test.

also, where are you seeing them for under 300$ new, or are you considering 299.99 under 300$?

The last Xiaomi product I bought has built in botnet. I wonder if you can install a custom rom on this one.

>rtings test
1. The tests used LG OLEDs, a much less mature tech than Samsung Super AMOLEDs
2. No one's using a tablet 24/7 at full brightness
3. TVs deliver higher brightness than tablets making them more prone to burn-in.
4. i.rtings.com/images/reviews/tv/lg/real-burn-in/real-burn-in-week-2-tv-3-gray-large.jpg looks fine anyway. Even up to 10 weeks looks fine and under normal usage burn is nowhere near as noticeable than when you're using a screen that's only displaying #808080

Stop with the FUD

wow look at that 2 week burn in
i.rtings.com/images/reviews/tv/lg/real-burn-in/real-burn-in-week-2-tv-2-magenta-large.jpg

i.rtings.com/images/reviews/tv/lg/real-burn-in/real-burn-in-week-28-tv-3-gray-large.jpg

have another one in grey

i.rtings.com/images/reviews/tv/lg/real-burn-in/real-burn-in-week-28-tv-5-gray-large.jpg

here is some week 28 focusing only on cnn because it largely has static elements, you know, like most things on a phone are/have

i.rtings.com/images/reviews/tv/lg/real-burn-in/real-burn-in-week-28-tv-3-red-large.jpg
i.rtings.com/images/reviews/tv/lg/real-burn-in/real-burn-in-week-28-tv-3-green-large.jpg
i.rtings.com/images/reviews/tv/lg/real-burn-in/real-burn-in-week-28-tv-3-magenta-large.jpg
i.rtings.com/images/reviews/tv/lg/real-burn-in/real-burn-in-week-28-tv-3-yellow-large.jpg

and considering every single person with an oled phone bitches about burn in and color shift, you dont have a leg to stand on.

I think when i turned it off of color cycleing, it reset it to the most current week they have images for, the 2 week greys can be discounted at 2 week but there is still burn in in the red at that point.