This is the g502

This is the g502.

Say something nice about it.

Attached: g502-rgb-tunable-gaming-mouse.png (521x342, 46K)

Pros:
The sensor is good
Its comfortable to use
Well placed extra buttons

Cons:
The scroll wheel jiggles when you move it side to side

No

Good mouse. The thumb button on the lower left side took some getting used to and there's a bit too many dents and angles that collect junk.

its comfortable
buttons are clicky
it lights up

Attached: 0_e73Ud018svc1j4pbnb60sqjp_99j0zw.jpg (1108x1800, 211K)

It's actually really comfortable

Fun mouse. Better than my previous 20 year old Microsoft Intellimouse. Hope it built like one too.

something nice about it

>Say something nice about it.
look like your mom desu

it works

is it better than my G402 and by how much because this shit here is still working and when it starts double clicking i fetch one of my 200 little fake omron switches from some chink ebay seller and fix it for another 9 months.
If it's not better then I can't say good shit about it since it costs more than mine.

At least it admits to being the number two.

good but too heavy

>its comfortable
Yeah, if you happen to grip it exactly the way it wants.

The mouse wheel is garbage, too. And it's a heavy mouse.

It has a good sensor though, but honestly that's not saying much. It's harder to buy a mouse with a bad sensor than with a good sensor anymore.

Why is the scroll wheel now so fucking corroded

beep beep

It's second to what?

Better mouse coming through.

Attached: 1509830180130.png (1260x840, 150K)

FUCK the g502. I detest the g502 with the power of the observable universe. The g502 is terrible, awful, no-good, very bad. I hate it. Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate it since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for the g502 at this micro-instant. For the g502. Hate. Hate.

Attached: 2018-08-15 04_33_01-good mood reserved - Google Search.png (443x590, 514K)

This is the G700s. Its the best mouse except of that annoying double click issue. You have to clean it from time to time.
>Logitech just send me a 2nd one

Attached: Mausflausch.jpg (1536x2048, 671K)

good grip, nice wheel, nice button placement

wish it was wireless

Fits in my hand like a glove
Hyperfast scrolling is godly
Extra buttons are a must for me
Honestly my only complaint is the third extra button on the side is a little too far forward

Well why do you hate it user?

the button mapping software is worth a good laugh

I've never used it actually
I just wanted to refuse to say anything nice about it

I can reach it very comfortably and I have medium hands. Maybe it's the way you hold the mouse?

It's very nice for a grandfather.

That said it's a fucking has-been and anyone who still recommends it in 2018 probably hasn't been keeping tabs on mice for the last 9 years.

Ok user, let's hear your "best mouse" then.

it's almost as good as the g9.

ambidextrous mouse:
Ninox Venator.

ergo mouse:
Zowie EC2-B (would recommend an early Zowie EC2-A before BenQ bought them out but that sweet sweet pmw3360)

Other notable mice:
Logitech g403 both wired and wireless edition, anyone who believes new-gen wireless mice have noticable latency haven't done proper research

Razer Mamba Elite: Razer finally put a proper optical sensor into what's their best mouse on the market, Deathadder BTFO

Zowie fk2: was my daily driver for the longest time until I bought my Venator
Zowie ZA-series: fantastic mice if you're using a claw grip, probably can't recommend for a palm user
Finalmouse Ultralight Pro: memes surrounding Finalmouse aside, the mouse is fucking amazing if you get the cord replaced from CeeSA or somewhere else, a sub-70g medium-large mouse is *insane*.
Steelseries Rival 600: probably would be my favorite mouse to recommend were it not for the fact that it's too large for my hand and kind of too heavy for me. Steelseries definitely proved they listened to their community after the Rival 700 fiasco.
Logitech G900- kind of a wonky shape and I really hate the design (a lot of carry over from the mid-late 2000s "gaymen" mice aesthetics that became prevalent because of the g502), but in terms of need multiple buttons for media work or whatever else, I'd highly recommend this over any moba mouse.
Nixeus Revel - Nixeus and DreamMachines both kind of stole the idea of "let's take that old rival shell, reuse it, and slap a really good sensor in it. The difference is the Revel is around 30-40$ while the DM1 and the DM1 Pro S were 100$.

I could go on, I've own upwards of like 20 mice which isn't that much for a mouse collector but I'm working on it

Noted for when I'm shopping for a mouse next, thanks.

It sometimes changes dpi or mouse sense midgame. For no reason what do ever.

No problem, if you have anything specific you want to look for in a mouse I can probably point you in a better direction (although I'm sure this thread will have died)

Pros: It's good at everything except high quality build

Cons: It falls apart fast and the scroll wheel is always one of the first things to break

t. friend and I have one

It's also really good for doing bicep curls with.

It's really fucking heavy.

Admittedly the G502's unlocked scrollwheel is most of what I like about the mouse so anything that has a similar feature would give it a lot of points in my book.

You know you can turn off the dpi switches you dolt.

"For no reason what do ever"

The reason is because of your huge fat fingers. Considering you missed the 's' there i'm not surprised you bump into the dpi switch when left clicking.

Hit the gym fatty.

Logitech g900 has a free-scrolling wheel. funnily enough the whole free-scrolling thing is patented by Logitech iirc. I know Microsoft took a stab on it with their mice but I've heard bad things. the g900 is probably the closest to a proper successor of the g502 in terms of button functionality. Really good mouse.

It's worth noting the g900 and the g903 are both the same mouse, but the g903 can use Logitech's wireless charging mousepad if you really want to spend an extra 100$ on that. Mostly I'm just saying this so that you don't get confused.

The G500 was so much better. It didn't look like it was trying to kill you. I'm going to be really sad if mine ever breaks because theres no other mouse like it on the market right now

>And it's a heavy mouse.
Just remove the bottom weights then?

it's in the realm of like 110-120g without the weights, the thing is a fucking behemoth. It has no right being that heavy when modern successors are down at 90g. Like, the Finalmouse Ultralight Pro is 67g, you can't compete with that. And anyone who says they "prefer heavier mice" are legit morons.

It's great but I wish they didn't put the triangle texture on the sides
I don't know why mouse manufacturers do this shit, there's a fuckton of tiny triangles and crevices where dirt accumulates and is extremely hard to get out and clean
just make it smooth so it's easy to wipe off

Looks like gamer shit.

I bought one and it crapped out on me in like 2 weeks. Fuck those things.

What are you fucking talking about? When I first got it, I was worried it would be too light, until I put all the weights in. Without any weights it's light as a sheet of paper.

Its not my g900 so HELL NO!

G603 and G305 are the master race.

Attached: g603.jpg (3000x2000, 328K)

Needs more buttons. I want this but its also a mouse.

Attached: images.jpg (195x259, 7K)

What are the buttons for?

For me, it's the FK1+

Attached: 20171229_144954.png (580x1032, 720K)

>This is the g502.
>Say something nice about it.
Looks like gaymer shit.

Best mouse coming through

Attached: 24030657.jpg (500x355, 10K)

Zowie FK is literally the superior successor to the Intellimouse, friend.

>cares about aesthetic over function
guess if you were stranded on an island and given nothing but an RGB gaming axe you wouldn't use it because it doesn't have a minimalist aesthetic to fit your riced arch install

>Zowie FK is literally the superior successor to the Intellimouse, friend.
Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse White USB shits on Your Zowie FK

Why are Epic Gamers always so upset about ricing? Shouldn't they be getting kill streaks rather than shitposting?

Why are ricers so upset about gaming?

This, but the scroll wheel corrodes.

Because this isn't /v/.

Second on the corroding issue

Attached: image.jpg (500x375, 107K)

>And it's a heavy mouse.
fucking manlet
I'll never get this weight meme. Removing the weights and putting them all changes nothing for me.

What kind of a fucking girly hands you have? I use it with full weights for 2 years now no fucking problem.

they just work
also g13 replacement when

Attached: 1534203586531.png (200x193, 30K)

MX Ergo is superior to all of these gay men mice.

If it were a mouse you could play games with one arm. And macros

Epic. Gaming rules.

Bought one 5 years ago as a replacement for my G9x. Still using it. It's good.

Bought mine a few years ago as a replacement for my G9x. I trashed it last week because it pretty much sucks in every way. Every performant mouse out there crushes it these days.

Cons:
Heavy as fuck
Ugly as fuck
Uncomfortable scroll wheel
Not very good shape
Useless tip button
Pros:
None, it does nothing well

What is the purpose of spending $50+ on a fucking mouse?

You sure as shit haven't been getting quality out of any of them for a long time

Ackshually mice have come a long way relatively recently and are generally high quality.
If you're still peddling epic $1 Microsoft trackball mice you're out of touch.

>Hey, I bought a $20 mouse
>Must validate my purchase by Jow Forums

mx518 was better

I only had one briefly and found its weight distribution odd. It was also too narrow and has been designed for people with manlet hands in mind. The shape of the MX518/G400 is far better.

I've been using it for years and love it
It has a good sensor
I like its scroll wheel
I like the positioning of its extra buttons
It's comfortable

>the mouse wheel is garbage
I agree (RMA'd a two month old g502 when the wheel sensor broke) but the unlockable scrolling is quite nice.
>grip it the way it wants
Logitech realllllyyy needs to figure out how to add a pinky rest into their designs. This thing still sells for $80 new for fucks sake
>it has a good sensor...harder to buy a bad one than a good one
salient point
>it's a heavy mouse
Heavy is much better for precision in shooter games, which is the g502's intended target audience/use case. I even use the weights they give you, to balance the mouse's x axis when lifting.

The scroll wheel jiggle is a defect. Mine did that so I got the mouse replaced and now it doesn't.

Luckily I got a 4 year warranty on Amazon.

Not that guy but when I had one it also had a jiggly scroll wheel. Others here have it too. Seems like a really common defect.

It's comfy but I honestly might switch to the zowie fk2 since I want to try something more ambidextrous.

It's cheap enough so that I can throw it at a wall and not care if it gets obliterated.

Do you have an opinion on Ducky mice?

>he doesn't have function layer in his mouse

The scroll wheel is the only defect. I ordered the vastly superior G500 scroll wheel, which is compatible and replaced it.

I highly recommend this mod. Its almost the perfect wired mouse with the scroll wheel fixed.

Attached: 5a2xAn9.jpg (3264x2448, 498K)

You make me want to diddle negro boys

G402 is good. Used one for about a year until I couldn't handle the wrist pain anymore. I have big hands and the small size just gave me wrist pain. Now I'm using a Zowie EC1-A.

It's the best available predecessor to the G500.

It's the best available sucessor to the G500.

Best money i've ever spent

Attached: tinfoil-hat-guy1.jpg (800x450, 117K)

it's a piece of shit that feels like a brick
kys niggertech shill

I'd rather kill myself than have someone see that I have an abomination like that in my desk.

Second to the admin.

looks exactly the same as the g903 except it isn't wireless because who really needs that, and it's way cheaper. still the best wireless mouse i've ever used or witnessed, it just costs too much.

Attached: g903.jpg (1280x960, 79K)

>plastic
>good
pick one

I haven't used them yet, they're on my list though. RJN might have done a review on them at some point thohgh his reviews are mostly spot-on if you care about proper gaming mice.

Redpill me on the Razer Naga

any good mechanical mice to go with my mechanical keyboard

>add a pinky rest

are there even any good mice out that have space for ring and/or pinky to rest?

>Heavy is much better for precision in shooter games

If that were true why are people springing for lighter mice? You want a lighter mouse to be able to flick faster and whip your mouse around without fatiguing your arm as much. "Stopping" inertia with a lighter mouse just takes a bit of adjustment but 100% I guarantee you will be better off once you adapt with a lighter mouse. The "heavy mouse" myth is propagated by terrible companies who don't know how to use lighter materials in their mice properly.

>unlock mouse wheel
>scroll forever
nice