Stop using Apple products

Stop using Apple products

Attached: solders your path.png (377x458, 313K)

That's right. Kill LR's business. Why don't you.

NO
apple is no botnet

El goblino

Yeah let me just start using windows PC's with the worst displays and the worst trackpads ever. Nice going, Louis. You're a "smart" guy.

>actually using the trackpad instead of using your own mouse
holy shit

Yeah, let me just use a mouse while I'm on the go or in the car.

>doesn't know about Mac gestures
Enjoy your excessive clicking and low productivity.

After using a Mac trackpad, going back to a regular mouse is awful

I literally can't tell what race he is but
>nyc
>(((rossmann)))

you never know in america though

mouse > trackpoint > indian shit > your gay shit

I get it, you're poor and use a 100$ dollar thinkpad with a mouse. Nice life.

>filename

Fuck off manlet sponsored by alibaba.

>Stop using Apple products wrong*
FTFY

he's arab or north african, probably north african

why are you using your macbook while driving

-mann is almost never jewish

>be mentally deficient Macfag
>try some shitty, cheap plastic Windows PCs retailing for max 300 shekels
>try Macbook starting at 900 shekels instead
>WOW this is so much better I will only use Macs from now on Windows PCs are only shit

>gifted ipod nano
>boot up
>softbricked
>wait nvm
>hardbricked
STOP.hammertime

Apple quality

You're an actual retard. Gtfo off Jow Forums
I literally test every product in the store before I buy something, so please kys poorfag. :)

>poorfag

My X1 Carbon would like to have a chat with you.

Except all Dell/Acer/HP/Lenovo touchpads are shit. Even on the flagships.

Why do you assume people with opinions differing from yours have less money than you? For example I wouldn't own a MBP because the keyboard is downright atrocious to type on. It's not that I wouldn't pay 2k for a laptop, but I wouldn't pay 2k for a bad one.

>admits to working retail
>calls others poor
Textbook macfag, you must not have to pay any of your own expenses either so you must be really rolling in it!

Attached: pepe.jpg (500x500, 32K)

still a poorfag notebook compared to superior products like fully decked macbook pros
What was the last time a chinkpad even had storage as fast as macs?

This guy gets it.
All these lenovopoors are dumb LOL

>my top specced product is expensive because it's top specced

I too could top spec my Carbon and pay a stupid amount for literally nothing.

Why do you only bring up the pros and gloss over the cons?
Here, let me try: when was the last time a macbook had cooling or a keyboard as good as a thinkpad?

>I too could buy something but but I didn't because I'm actualy a poorfag who gets mad when someone with more money than me buys something good

Not an argument and zero evidence of claim.

He's gone on record saying he would gladly go out of business if it meant people would stop using Apple products.

>spend 500 shekels more on the i7 over the i5 with literally only 200mhz difference

Oy vey

Attached: 1510877463338.jpg (1024x768, 232K)

Its arab. He is a sand nigger

I'm not just going to stop using perfectly functional old hardware but I'll gladly continue not buying there new stuff

He's confirmed a few times in some of his videos that he's predominantly southern Italian.

ah, so north african, i was right

bada bing bada boom

>*gets mad as hell when people call him louie instead of louis in the stream chat*

Minimalism is good.

i already liked him but i liked him even more when he did the genius board challenge of apple board while drunk. it was one of the funniest shit i've seen.

lole I just watched that a little bit ago, he is an absolute autist of the best kind. getting drunk and fixing computers to own the apple store in epic style is clickbaity but he's still entertaining nonetheless

he's a mac user and you're asking him why he makes terrible decisions? c'mon man...

The only gestures I use are the ones I choose to use. Hell if I didn't feel like using gestures I wouldn't have a trackpad, they're the only reason I have it

i love it, when he just throws shit whenever the stuff doesn't work.
even in the drunk video, he was like these tweezers are fucking drunk and throws them lmao.
adding to it, he actually became more polite after he got inebriated but in the end when apple heating issues come, he says they fucking suck Lmao. just shits on apple and i love it.

this... I think it's time we wrap this thread up boys

iToddlers BTFO

But Louis is pronounced Louie...

>expecting it to ever reach either clock speed before thermal throttling

apple is good for old people and other non-techie types, you know, technologically stupid people

The anglicized pronunciation and spelling is Lewis but many people still spell it Louis anyway.

If they spell it like that then their name is pronounced "Louie".

Not in America, a lot of people called "Lewis" spell their name "Louis". Like the e-celeb in the OP.

Just because they do something doesn't mean it is correct. This is coming from the country that pronounces solder as "sahdder".

>durr americans are wrong

There's no organization that decides right or wrong use like some eurofag languages, if enough people use a word in a certain way in the anglosphere then it becomes correct. Deal with it.

>yfw "literally" used to mean "figuratively, as in literature" pre-20th century but stopped meaning that for a while, until recently when people started using it all the time "incorrectly" so now many dictionaries say it means "figuratively" again

>dude alcohol lmao

Attached: .jpg (213x74, 5K)

Correct to them. But nobody cares about Amerimutt babble. When yankees say stupid things like "y'all" and "ain't' I just stop listening.

good for you my aristocrat-of-the-soul friend

Attached: tips.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Are you going to call "y'all" 'toxic" now?

no, I don't know what you are talking about m'lord

stop using apple products

Attached: king louis the apple repair goblin.jpg (272x185, 9K)

Salamu alaykum, Louie.

30 yr welder here. gtfo idiot. you need to go back

He is a Apple shill

REALLY made me think.

OS X is an apple product and it's pretty good. Not sure who this guido is

After using a Mac trackpad, going back to the Synaptics one on my T440p was heaven.

He's a moor, and it's just Mac OS again.

OS X was good when it was Snow Leopard.

No, that's Intel-era shit. Everything good about Snow Leopard was lifted from Leopard.

Mac OS is what came after System, it's macOS now. Fuck that though, it is and will always be OS X.

As long as they continue to use Mac OS 10 it is still OS X technically, but they don't market it as such now. There won't be a Mac OS XI/11. Just don't pronounce it "Oh Es Ex", it's "Oh Es Ten".

To be fair, it actually makes more sense. It used to be Mac OS X 10.n, so like mac os ten ten point n which was pretty weird. Now it's just mac os ten point fourteen.

OSX was never good.

>What was the last time a chinkpad even had storage as fast as macs?
>What are NVMe SSDs

Sure it was.

It's actually pronounced "oh uh sex".

This.

Since before Macs had it. Thinkpads have expansion slots, including M.2, so even models that didn't come with NVMe storage are easily upgraded to it without trashing the system and buying a new one.

>Command+Tab

Clunky having to switch between separate key combos to switch apps and switch windows within an app.

Oh let's be real, he's only saying that because he know it won't happen (for a while).

Same modifier key and the two keys pressed with the modifier are right next to each other
>switch applications
Cmd+Tab
>switch windows of current application
Cmd+`

Even if it would happen he'd still have work, because people would just hand in other products. Laptops are all the same, you know?

Don't windows laptops have those as well?
I have them on my hp atleast.

this they're only effective at being doorstops or paperweights.

I LIKE THAT FUCKING GUY

Depends on how many PCIE lanes are used for said M.2 slot. There are a lot of boards that had M.2 slots very early on, but they didn't put in enough PCIE lanes to support anything over 500mbps.

Fortunately we now have fast enough slots, and can freely upgrade our storage if it proves too small, or wears out. Unless of course we buy Macs, in which case the whole machine is shot.

The only apple product I own is a gen3 apple tv that I got for free, I mostly use it to watch youtube.

>muh display
I can count laptops with displays that have better colors than my Thinkpad T520 on my fingers. That includes Macbooks. Even my X220 with the IPS mod that /tpg/ raves to much about is nowhere close the T520 color wise. Contrast and viewing angles, sure, but not many laptops can match a properly calibrated AUO panel in the T520/W520.
You could technically say that Macbooks have better displays than non-Macbooks in general, but that's to be expected when a typical Macbook costs $1000-$2000, and typical Windows laptop is literally 1/3 of that.
>muh trackpad
Fair point for 95% of Windows laptops out there. MacOS integrates perfectly with the trackpad on macbooks, with the gestures and everything. Windows tries to copy that, but it fails so miserably it's not even funny anymore.
Which is precisely why I disabled the trackpad in my Thinkpad entirely and only use the clit mouse.

but how will everyone know I have money to burn?

>windows PC'

Attached: 1C49B02847C6467391165199B45BF0EE.gif (400x205, 1.99M)

Anything for a sexy negro boy like you

I already did.

Louis never said that though.

ok
>changes absolutely nothing

Trackpads, yes Screens? NO, apple has not even close the best monitors

Apple's laptops have better displays than 99% of current laptops simply due to the aspect ratio

If your command button isn't working how will do that?

>aspect ratio
wut