Is it easy to get into UX design?

Attached: IMG_1332.jpg (750x823, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

everyfuckingwebsite.com
adventurega.me/bootstrap/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
youtube.com/watch?v=nRK_kMciVBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You will never be an obese female tumblr developer.
She's living the life breh

What life? Only niggers would fuck that landwhale.

but which one is jess

And how is that bad thing? bitches love dem BBC

fuck no we wouldn't

Attached: 1522272417374.jpg (259x194, 9K)

10/10, would let her sit on my face

Attached: fox.jpg (406x441, 21K)

I'd fuck the shit out of her if she had a dick

Niggers fuck anything

i actually appreciate the ux designers we had, otherwise i'd make things that worked for me and apparently other people didn't like that

>He doesn't want some of that BBC.

either one is just as bad (right)

The fattest one, of course.
The other one could have used a better picture if it was her.

you can just tell by looking that she is not good at her job.

the warzone of crumbs under that whales desk...

Attached: hot_toastie.jpg (443x480, 48K)

The less fat one. She included her fat friend so that she would appear less fat in comparison. It's all about perspective appearance my friend.

So that's why every new website looks like garbage, as do our new operating systems.

everyfuckingwebsite.com
adventurega.me/bootstrap/

UI/UX is easy, good or innovative UI/UX is hard as fuck.

> not realising both of them have dicks

Probably not nearly as easy as it would be to get both of those fat bitches in bad simultaneously. Fat chicks are fucking easy, and double blowjobs are always nice.

You have me really mixed up here

UI/UX is easy as long as you follow current standards and patterns. If you go your own way you are most likely fucking it up, or you are actually really good and are working hard.

The problem with following the current standards is that the results really seem to suck. Big Web platforms like Facebook or Google have interfaces that are bad organized. (Facebook in particular is a fucking mid-2000s internal CMS-tier nightmare to work with. I don't know how normalfags tolerate it.) Medium hates its readers. Windows 10 is schizo. Windows has been schizo with interface duplication since Vista and turbo-schizo since 8. Apple's modern UI peaked with Tiger or maybe Snow Leopard. Linux DEs are at best passable knock-offs of others DEs.

Following those standards is like buying IBM. You do it so you won't get fired if something goes wrong, and that's it.

>and that's it
Okay, there is another big reason for both buying IBM and following today's UI standards: you don't know what you are doing and have no time or willingness to learn.

I'd fuck it from behind desu

I just wonder how all the blue-haired tumblrinas get jobs in the tech industry. Do they actually have some skill, or is it just affirmative action jobs?

Attached: 1524988767597.png (673x625, 462K)

Sort of not really.
I've never done UI/UX professionally, but I'm trained in designs and shit.
But like a lot of interfaces that come out these days follow a really shit philosophy. You could follow this if you want to stray from the norm, knowing your solution might not even make the cut.

Being able to actually evaluate the UX from a consumer standpoint really helps. Like just don't think that it works for you it will work for everyone else.

>Do they actually have some skill, or is it just affirmative action jobs?
It's a mixture of both. If they're in a tech or illustration or 3D art asset position it's a tossup whether they are going to be skilled (the trannies often are); if they're HRs or marketing or "develop communications" or "community management" (glorified forum mods), expect no skills, not even people skills.

Usually initiate women in X means put friends,family or ex classmates as new employers.

if some fat bitch with terrible taste from chicago can do it, then you can do it too.

that grill needs a wide-angle lens

Attached: look.webm (1024x640, 954K)

>Is it easy to get in to UX

God yes, have you used any app published in the last 2300 years? They're all garbage.

Get in to UX and do it well? Not so much...

too bad. Women are terrible at games genetically. It's only the mutants who have above-average toddler logic and reflexes.

UX is basically web design with psychology and consistency involved. I've met a ton of fake UX designers and a few genuine ones, the genuine ones focus on user testing, A/B testing, wireframing and user theory long before they decide on how the thing is going to look.

In awe at the size of this lad. Absolute unit.

That guy's a 10/10 in gookland?

diversity quotes. you say you are non-binary in an interview, you get hired. that's it. Check the google diversity quota scandal.

when everyone looks like a rat, anything else looks good.

why do they die their hair with such bright and odd colours, are they trying to become anime characters.

>what is mobile-friendly web design

legit the only reason websites look like that is for mobile usage. no shit there's no reason to have it like that on a large screen. it's a gigantic waste of space - but until mobile browsing goes down, it's not going away.

I don't care what mobile-friendly design is because I don't use a tablet to browse the internet. However, I know what a GOOD design is, implementing separate layouts for mobile, and for desktop use, which clearly they're too lazy to do.

It's just the exoticism. Ask a white girl why any black guy is 10/10 to them.
>not even Jow Forums

plausible, but I wonder if gooks have their own breed of jews that use the media to amplify this tendency

Attached: 1524224673198.jpg (1500x1500, 867K)

At least they are redpilled

Attached: sweden-kpop.webm (1024x576, 2.99M)

Stop
Blaming
Jews

Humans like to fuck and they especially like to fuck other humans that are ~exotic~ without the evil jews brainwashing anyone. The people pl l enforcing standard moralities on sexual preferences are the cuckservatives crying about how girls from X race went let them nut

But... crossbreeding produces ugly mutts, doesn't it? Why'd that be desirable I ask

Dont listen to him, she's the one on the right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

There are like 100+ ethnicities but notice how you mentioned white girls and black guys as your example. I find it slightly odd that out of hundreds of possible combinations, you seem to always choose this one, Goldstein.

Honestly you're right. Humans, like all animals, consider exotic features to be desirable because of an evolutionary pressure towards genetic diversity.

>UX designer
>can't even design your own fucking body
No wonder modern "apps" all look and feel like shit.

>Women all want to just fuck blacks reeeeee!!!
>Women have to resort to black men reeeee!!!
Hmmm

WEW
E
W

LAD
A
D

reread my post and notice I never mention whites or blacks Lmmaaooooo

I don't think those individuals that went breed should speak on the attractiveness of others' babies. Uggos will make more uggos regardless of race

The gooks hate blacks too. They are just as, if not more, racist than the cumskin burgers.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRK_kMciVBM

>take flat shapes
>paste more flat shapes on top of them
Wow, so difficult.

Attached: 1523393006557.gif (450x450, 776K)

It's probably that they don't actually have anything they could call an 'Identity' so they do these things such as dyeing hair bright colours and getting shitty tattoos to attempt to create one. They fail to realize that by "defying" normalcy, they are playing into the established culture that we all recognise as the 'Tumblr crowd'. It's kinda like onionbois that grow beards in a failed attempt to portray themselves as masculine.

>what is a reply chain
see
Let me guess though, you're gonna pretend you're not the samefag.

UX design is for people too dumb to learn photoshop

kys kike subhuman

Umm they use XD or Sketch sweetie