Can you use a Doogee phone in public without looking autistic?

Can you use a Doogee phone in public without looking autistic?

Attached: 1525133397813.jpg (607x600, 43K)

Can YOU?

Doge meme phone LMAO

true
The cases on devices with larger than usual batteries seem to some kind of cruel designer insider joke.

no you cant

If anyone looks autistic, it's the normies with their smooth, non-tactile phones

I'm pretty sure you look autistic with any phone.

Just dress like a working man and people will respect you. Boots , Dickies shirts and jeans or slacks.

No? It's just Doogee and CAT (huehue) that has retarded designs. If you take P2, Mi Max 2 or Redmi Note 4 they all have more mAh than average but still look normal.

It looks like a case I would use on my phone, its not that weird if that's what you mean.

Although I don't know how well it would go over at a rich snob party where elegance and fitting in are vital to you staying in good graces, even though none of them would even care any other time.

>Dogee
Sounds like some meme version of a CAT phone made by chinks trying to copy the brand.

I have a doogee phone and it doesn't look like that, it just looks like a normal chink phone

Attached: 20140514194227ma9n08t.jpg (680x680, 86K)

I'd say if you don't make it too visible to others, or if your outfit goes with it pretty well. If you look like someone who just walked off a construction site or something, I don't think anyone would be bothered, but if you look like a computer enthusiast, it might be weird.

Chinesium pieces of shit.

It doesn't even matter what you look like. You just shouldn't use them.

I tend to buy absolute tanks of phone cases like that. People don't care. If anyone does actually care about what your phone looks like they're a faggot and you should address them as such.

hehe dookie phone

Attached: ss (2018-08-13 at 07.56.58).jpg (217x246, 20K)

If you actually have a rough job, yes.

after waiting tables at a nice restaurant for so long, anything that isn't an iphone 8/X seems odd to me. even my own S8

The fact that you give a shit what people think of your phone is pretty fucking autistic.

Yeah you can. To complete the look just make sure you're overweight, unshaven with greasy hair, wearing a fedora and stinking of last night's jackoff / anime session. You'll need to be carrying your sticker-covered ThinkPad, and wearing your cargo pants with pockets stuffed with knives, and tools you don't need, and give passers by that look that you know they're looking at you because you look like a badass hacker ninja warrior that stepped out of the Matrix, when they're really thinking "die scumbag".

Yes you can if you look like this.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 43K)

holy shit I actually use this phone.
I love it.
but the octocore processor isnt nearly as fast as what you would think it is

Probably because it's MediaTek garbage.

These assholes not only don't honor GPL, but their products are just garbage. Having more cores doesn't equal faster. Especially with something like a phone, you'd want powerful yet efficient cores but not too many of them. But they just slap more cores on and call it a day. So their products are shit and since they don't honor GPL no one should give them any money.

in its defense its big-little architecture so it uses 4 low power cores, and then switches to 4 high power cores when needed, so at any given time it is only a quad core

Fair enough. Although their ass is still kicked by Qualcomm. And all that's a moot point because they still don't honor GPL.

yeah, i agree, i ran a benchmark on the phone the other day and it performed pretty poorly, but it compared with other $300 phones, so i guess in that sense it performed as expected

If you're a construction worker or something sure.

I look autistic regardless so I let it go

What's wrong with CAT phones?