Why won't Intel sell their low power laptop CPU for desktops?

It's like 25w vs 75w.

Attached: 1505808250256.jpg (678x381, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/608358/Ter-Apel-Migrants-Refugee-Netherlands-Crisis-Croatia-Hungary-European-Union
amazon.com/Intel-CM8068403358413-Core-I7-8700t-Prcsr/dp/B079FZXFXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=haGEAAYe5A4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

privatized electricity is like 20c a kwh here user

Attached: 1531856673026.png (2296x2100, 213K)

is that way where i live. i decided to move into low income housing, so i pay a rent based on income rather than based on that.

Buy a laptop. CPU is not the only thing power inefficient on desktops.

Buy a Ryzen CPU and say your motherboard BIOS is outdated for the boot kit
Then return it and enjoy your free and power efficient dual core

Thanks to Merkel, we pay 30 Eurocents.

I doubt Intel's the cause. The real issue is that they're BGA mounted processors, so you need a manufacturer to decide to make a desktop board with a laptop processor

Gotta feed all those goatfuckers and niggers.

Less about that scum, more about just shutting down nuclear power when somewhere in Japan an earthquake and the following tsunami destroyed Fukushima. A big part of the German society has basically no balls and whines about every shit, so Merkel (her party the cdu is normally the biggest Supporter of nuclear power) makes a political 180 degree turn and once again betrays the classic conservative positions and ideas of her party. They call this retarded garbage "Energie Wende", so for no good economic reason they just decided to stop using nuclear power and want to do a "Kohleausstieg" (stop using coal too). Instead they want to generate the needed electricity by using renewable energy.
The biggest problem is that the cdu is traditionally the conservative party in germany, while the SPD was always a bit more liberal. To make it simple for the burgers here, the SPD would be the democrats and the cdu (Merkels party) are the Republicans. Now imagine the republicans acting like Merkel and you'll find this a bit disturbing. Additionally many conservative voters vote cdu for generations, so even though the politics the party makes are not what they want they still vote for them.
Remember kids, democracy only works if your society is extremely good educated, otherwise it just becomes a cluster fuck.

There isn't much of a point. Why not get a NUC or just use a laptop with a docking station?

Attached: intel_boxnuc7cjyh1_intel_nuc_kit_nuc7cjyh_1401554.jpg (750x750, 27K)

use ryzen then

Why use either when I can use a standardized case with standardized PCIe expansion cards?

Just undervolt and underclock.

cose it slow as f-ck

Because when your mommy will stop paying your electricity bill you're going to notice how much can electricity be expensive.
So yeah, if mommy is paying consuming 30kWh in one month vs 80kWh in 10 doesn't make you any difference, otherwise it fucking does.

>electricity prices
>somewhat related to mudslimes
that's quite retarded user. Europe lacks oil and natural gas, those prices comes from importation, it has nothing to do with niggers coming nor it can have an impact.

Sure it does, all that power that goes into the rapefugee camps and powering mudslime phones gotta come from somewhere.

express.co.uk/news/world/608358/Ter-Apel-Migrants-Refugee-Netherlands-Crisis-Croatia-Hungary-European-Union

Ryzen APU can downclock to under 25W.

Intel used to sell T series processors with a TDP of around 35 watts. But it seems they've not been doing them for a couple of generations

amazon.com/Intel-CM8068403358413-Core-I7-8700t-Prcsr/dp/B079FZXFXQ

Come back when they have CPUs rated for 4.5~10W running full tilt with quad cores

Buy ryzen 5 2600. 65W isn't bad for it's performance.

>NUC
Overpriced trash. There are better alternatives to this.
>Hytsou FMP03B, 500USD
>Mintbox Mini 2 Pro, 350USD
>Ataribox, 240USD
>Alfawise T1, 220USD
All have better price per specs/performance.

youtube.com/watch?v=haGEAAYe5A4

Attached: 1520393890393.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

how about paying 43ckWh WITH constant blackouts during heatwaves

Attached: 1470033880459.jpg (599x383, 65K)

>powernet just as bad as internet
time to install your own solar panels

Are there any that have 3 or more Ethernet ports?

Yeah why don't more Australians do this they pretty much get nothing but sun

What the hell do you need that for? Buy a switch/hub.

or a fucking NIC with more ports