AirPods owners what do you think of this?

doesnt this picture pain you??

Attached: 4werg4y1tff11.jpg (3024x4032, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2018/02/09/man-says-apple-airpod-exploded/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sorry son we had to put the dog down

I use cheap chink knockoffs that work just as well.
There's no reason to buy Apple shit when cheaper alternatives exist that you won't even feel bad when you loose or they get eaten.

>ishit
Found your problem.

Fuck off.

no u

stop chewing on them

>t. assblasted itoddler

You won't feel bad if you lose them, but I bet you'll feel pretty bad when you lose an ear from an exploding battery.

Hey, you didn't lose them.

Checkmate Winthiests.

They literally look like cum drizzling out of your ear.

Every time I see people wearing these and taking the bus like a poorfag I always giggle to myself

Attached: venh4uxcwhf11.jpg (400x400, 32K)

You can't buy a car with $299 fucktard

You can run a car with just a $20 silicon valley coffee every day

>he thinks it isn't all the same OEM shit that's made in China

engadget.com/2018/02/09/man-says-apple-airpod-exploded/

.. you actually can get some running cars for $300 here. They will be ugly, smell funny, leak fluids and not run very long, but you can get a running car for that.

I was more aiming at the retarded life choices that keep the poor people poor like "oh I can't stand having these unnoticeable wires time to get rid of $300 being a faggot", which goes along with the paying $5 for a coffee when an entire month of coffee made yourself costs $5, financing an iphone and everything else that keeps the poor... poor. Just stupid people things that they do then whine about how there's no opportunity.

Attached: hqdefault.png (336x188, 131K)

>itoddler can't afford a car
Imagine being this poor.

Attached: 1520427471687.jpg (800x4330, 1.52M)

Good doggo. Bad taste.

>You can run a car with just a $20 silicon valley coffee every day
Coffee is free tho

I'm laughing at the dork who bought the earphones simply to destroy them.
Was it you, OP?
One fewer pair to appear on the warranty list.

>poorfags
based

Attached: ss (2018-08-13 at 07.56.58).jpg (217x246, 20K)

Pretty close to the original than.

Attached: 0.jpg (1200x800, 350K)

I have airpods because I lost my jaybird x3. If you guys hate airpods so much what alternative should I get?

Attached: apple airpods.gif (431x216, 2.19M)

real shit man I prefer apple earbuds over the samsungs AKG, the AKG is constantly bumping and scratching when the cord moves around, and apple's hard earbuds feel better than squishy shit. The audio quality is garbage but wearing MDR-V6 over eyeglasses all day hurts.

You notice inflating batteries less on other products because their shitty plastic will stretch with the battery.

lol those are chinese knockoffs
at least post real ones fgt

Why would someone else's incompetence pain me?

the only thing i take from this image

Attached: 1534313995755.jpg (400x701, 85K)

solid headphones that sit on your ears hurt after 10 minutes, who uses these anyway.
You gotta go in-ear or ear muffs. No other choice.

No one cares about your memeimage, shitpods are THE new hot shit of audio among normies and with shits by dre Apple has a good chunk of wireless headphones market.

t. airpods are shit value audio quality wise but normies don't care

This reads like the ranting of an autistic 12 year old

Well it is kind of since I asked lots of people and they didn't mind how earpods sounded even tho there are better cheaper and better headphones out there but they are wired, but still doesn't invalidate the fact that OP is a huge faggot and that no one cares about his opinion same way no one cares about loonix outside of a very small minority.