Amazing prices

>amazing prices
>good customer service
>easy returns
>excellent dispute resolution
>only negative is slow shipping
Is there any reason to use eGay at all anymore?

Attached: 1514597867497.png (225x225, 29K)

+10% GST now for Australians

fuck em

Dude i'd rather use LoliExpress than anything that uses Paypal but
>easy returns
what

Had a mini LCD with horrible viewing angles and colors. They actually have people to review and approve return claims it seems like the seller isn't even part of that claim process. Maybe it was a problem before letting sellers do that themselves, no idea. Only hard part was actually taking the thing to the post office. They even credited me $20 for the return postage.

>easy returns
only if you live in slavic land, everywhere else shipping is a huge pain in the ass

One thing I've found with Aliexpress is that if you are polite and gracious and specific about your complaint you usually get what you want.
There are some asshat sellers on there, but most are people just trying to make a good living, and having a good reputation is pretty important to them. Returns are a pain to them without a european partner and I think they have some pride in what they sell so nitpicky complaints can make them mad.
The typical chinese attitude of doing business is changing a bit over time. A lot of their awkwardness is to due to a deep rooted mistrust/resentment of foreigners which causes them to not want to really invest effort into helping them out or doing things in a western-style way, even if its better.
I remember reading once that they would deliberately get western business to business deals wrong to test how westerners would react. They dont understand the western idea of doing something right the first time or not doing it at all.
You can see it in their tech. Almost everything is an incrimental improvement over something before, often something thats just come out a few months ago.

Surplus USSR vacuum/gas tubes, obscure transistors, the odd obscure part that ali doesn't sell.

I got two keyboards because one "took too long to arrive".

Paypal is shit, but if you're a buyer you always get your money back easy.

Any ideas to make them being honest with me?

There are some Chinese fountain pen brands that are not in Aliexpress but are in eBay.

Aliexpress keeps redirecting me to taobao instead, they don't service my area, but taobao comes with import taxes out the ass and only takes one of my visa cards.

Also non-existent returns or warranty service.

>tfw my the card payment on AliExpress goes through faster than it did on my local ebay equivalent

sorry for delay friend

please give packet five more weeks to arrive. remember to not to start complain and rate store 5 stars. thank you.

Taobao is China's ebay equivalent.

> any reason to use eGay?
> don't have to wait more than a month for item to arrive

>Chinese fountain pen brands
Why not use Japanese/European instead?

my ebay experience
> get given a dual xeon1366 server mobo from client
> "we don't need it anymore"
> keep my mouth shut and just take it
> get it given to me screwed into a chassis that had everything else taken out
> ask friends if anyone had spare 1366 xeon, no one did
> look online to see how much i could get one for testing
> cheapest was $200 (australia LUL)
> decide to list the motherboard as untested for 99c starting price
> stressed in description, and title that item will be bought "as is" and that it is untested
> made it more obvious and mentioned it numerous times that i had personally not tested this motherboard but was given it with the belief it was
> two people get into bidding war and it goes up to $375
> message winner of the auction just to confirm that he understands the situation with the motherboard
> offer him a phone call and provide him information about my self, my business and how i came to get the motherboard
> he agrees and is quite understanding on the phone and politely acknowledges everything
> next day
> post item, and swiftly message the buyer, while i'm still standing in the post office, with the tracking number
> within 10 minutes buyer says "this feels like a scam"
> reports the sale, issues charge back on paypal
> money gets locked
pt.2 coming....

> open up ebay ticket
> explain the situation, provide screenshots of the conversation with the buyer
> provide details of phone conversation
> ebay pajeet tells me "why did you send item without payment?"
> explain to the rep again that i have been paid for the item but a payback has been issued through paypal
> tells me that i should not send item without the CASH
> go in circles a couple more times before the rep closes the conversation
> open ticket with paypal
> paypal tells me that you can't sell broken items as brand new
> send paypal pdf document of all screenshots of the original ad, it's details and conversations with the ebay user
> paypal tells me i have to respect consumer law and that the buyer has to return the item
> paypal closes ticket and returns the money to the buyer
here we are 12 months later and still no motherboard returned lol

oh, on top of this i still got given a listing fee from ebay LMAO

lol you just get scammed deal with it nerd. Maybe next time use a website that protects sellers and not only buyers.

I found it easy in that most just refund your money or just send a new one when shit gets fucked up in the mail.

We are talking about civilized countries over here.

Try DarkMarkets.

Learn chinese.
Pretend you are chinese.

Attached: 1517019152861.jpg (394x350, 30K)

At this point just use Taobao.

I buy those too. I was just disappointment with how certain Chinese brands like PenBBS and LIY are almost non-existant in Aliexpress.

It's better for the environment. China is the worst in the world in pollution and you're spredding that pollution to the rest of the world when you buy from China. The world will be a mess in the future becauz of people like your that puts price before the planet you live on. The world would be better off without people that order from China.