Damn those are some epic features!

Damn those are some epic features!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1272x7032, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw W10 LTSB
yeah whatever

>Dark File Explorer
SO DAAAAAARK
SO PUUUUUURE

OH NO NO NO
HOW WILL LINUXTARDS EVER RECOVER?

>Search with Bing
LOL

you're salty without Linux even being mentioned in any way?
this thread is purely about the update, no one said "THIS MAKES WINDOWS BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE"

you walked right into it, you stupid fucking newfag

right then..

>game bar
implying anyone ever used that useless piece of shit

>all the features linux had for decades

And once again they're copying some more Plasma features. I wonder how long it'll take until Windows becomes KDE neon but on NT

>no gamebar
>no games

Attached: 1529473746652.png (508x280, 97K)

These feature keep piling up quarter after quarter. Check what your OS is releasing every quarter.

>tfw you'll never have a gamebar ;_;

Attached: happy.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

>each and every program now designed to be constantly connected to the internet bringing consern on privacy and vulnerability

Attached: 1353608349174.jpg (391x402, 51K)

I know right, this shit is game changing....

Holy crap Microsoft is so great we need this in every single thing.

can't wait for my clipboard contents to be monetised and for botnet to come to notepad (tm).

>cloud clipboard
oh yeah

Making the switch to Loonix any day now.

>Search with Bing
Jesus Christ.

You know what the problem is with Microsoft?
They have no sense of style.
It's what separates them from companies like Google and Apple. Those make products that look and feel great, so people love to use them.
Microsoft doesn't have that. That's why the Universal Windows Platform will never work.
People barely tolerate Windows on PC, they're not gonna use it on their smartphones or tablets.
They're not gonna buy stuff from the W10 store, they're not gonna use Bing, they're not gonna use their cloud services.
There are plenty of companies who do those things better after all.

Is this a fucking joke?

Attached: (ﺧ益ﺨ).png (1024x1024, 109K)

Underrated AF

>gamebar
it's completely useless meme-tier garbage for normies. linux is anti-trash and anti-bloat, only high quality software is allowed

>not even notepad is safe

Attached: 1427083621005.gif (700x827, 510K)

use Notepad++

use windows 7

What's better, N++ or Sublime Text?

I already have a dark theme though

Attached: Capture.png (1920x1200, 112K)

>le "we bought Minecraft let's name Windows after an item in game" company XDDDD Microsoft so r4nd0m!!!1

>Tabs in Notepad,
>Search with Bing
The only good thing is line endings, but I use notepad whenever I need something that doesn't eat my ram to write a short note, or sometimes just to copy-paste stuff or to send it to another device. Why break something that works?

The rest is always online botnet.
Especially cloud clipboard. Imagine copying important data, ex while doing a bank transfer to pay bills and some pajeet at microsoft getting it, or even simpler - having it packet sniffed while being sent MS.

MS treats its customers like retards, and they probably deserve it. Privacy of facebook thots and brainless gamers doesn't matter, they don't do anything important anyways.

>Cloud clipboard
Eh no thanks.

>dark file explorer
Unless they also redesign the old settings, then dark theme will be absolute trash-shit garbage.
>cloud clipboard
Hopefully I can block the network for those piece of shit using advance firewall or else, I'll disable it.
>snipping tool
Hopefully it will be a good upgrade for the predecessor program.
>new search experience
Already disable cortana.
>new game bar
Disable that manchild feature.
>Microsoft Edge
Let's check it out again if it's still lacking basic features or not.
>notepad
>search with bing
Fucking piece of shit.

Attached: 1526166166285.jpg (471x467, 54K)

>Tabs in Notepad,
That's sets. The supposed new main feature in windows 10 that will be released on next iteration (fall update 2018).

>Dark mode

Attached: 1241180704580.jpg (250x250, 34K)

>Cloud Clipboard
AKA Every single thing you copy will be sent to Microsoft.

Its OK Apu, we'll setup a panel in your DR with all your game apps on it.

>Cloud Clipboard
Literally install a keylogger and sell it as a feature

Attached: baaaarf.jpg (480x360, 32K)

So basically web integration for even less privacy, dark-like-my-soul themes, and a slightly improved web browser. Hey, what does air conditioning and a computer have in common? Both stop working when you open windows. Badum tiss!

I'm already ready to search for redstone-5-decrapyfier...

Stinky-inky-inky!

think i'm using this, dunno, might be four. whatever, i'm sure it's 5 tho. maybe. dodgy copy from piratebay.

inb4 using piratebay

I wish there was a snow leopard like update for W10. Just stability and bug fixes.

paper.

>search text
>with BING
WHAT THE FUCK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>((((((((Cloud Clipboard)))))))))
WTF Can you disable this virus?

N++ has a better gui, sublime is multiplatform and slightly faster.

stop using windows guys
it's on its last legs here
stop being a normalfag and just use linux

I have no idea what you're trying to convey

Simple regedit edit should fix it, though I think you can just disable the network connection.

Well it's nice that you wont need to install other programs for screenshots.
Rest is just irrelevant

Add the diddle feature and add support to diddle negro boys

but it has new features now so everyone will use
game on!

Because it literally didn't have stats on it.
Now there's no reason to use nvidia/amd/steam/etc trash just to monitor your stats in game.

>notepad gets more feature updates than any linux distros have had in a decade
Truly, simply, epic.

ye

Attached: Clipboard_History_settings.jpg (690x750, 80K)

I switch everything to dark mode
even Jow Forums

Yeah.
There was a pic of the "dark" mode floating around here a few days ago.

>Cloud clipboard
>everything you ever copy is sent to (((the cloud)))
literal fucking botnet

>search with Bing in notepad
one last piece of software in Windows that was non-shit and they fucked even that

>dark mode
it's so shit outside of explorer it looks like a middle shooler made it in less than an hour

>every single fucking "app" has tabs now
I'd get it if they were tabs of the same application, but why the fuck are there "Your phone", "Settings" and notepad tabs opened in the same fucking window? What is the reasoning behind this.

Fuck this piece of shit os. The day Windows 7 stops being feaseable for Photoshop and muh games is the day I'm switching to Debian full-time.

Vim

I see you're a Draconian listening gentlemen too?

it will be a security disaster, not that I complain

>regedit

lol, that's still a thing?

You'd think MS would disable it to prevent people from disabling the updates and botnet, but some how it's still around.

gpedit is already dead in Home editions, chances are regedit won't live long either

NPM IsOdd can run on Linux.

hope for the day when windows becomes so disfunctional even MS employees can't get any shit done on it. OP's image is pretty close though

yeah those are great features but when will they stop forcing bing and edge?

when the loo stops blowing over india

Do it. It's not going to get any better. I switched one year ago and seeing OPs pic I made the right call.

all it needs is 3 new buttons:
switch off botnet, switch off cloud, switch off store, switch off defender permanently (already has that but for limited time)

When you use linux you add features yourself instead of having them added to your machine without asking

Attached: WhatItFeelsLikeToRunFreeOpenSourceSoftware.webm (480x360, 1.63M)

but it's not included by default in any major distro idiot =]
even if it were you could remove it but you can't remove all kinds of shit in winblows

Like the clipboard botnet? Search with bing? Shitty dark mode? Manchild bar that's not even useful?
I'm using Linux precisely because it has none of these "features".

jesus christ they really don't know what to do anymore do they?
Current microsoft is literally the synonym too big to fail.

not like that
it has cool versions of those things like great clipboard managers, great search (i even wrote a script that allows me to search ddg anywhere from desktop lol) tools, many many good themes, etc.

>you can't remove all kinds of shit in winblows

worse than android at this point, which is quite an achievement considering google is the original botnet

>dark explorer
Just imagine some pajeet hard coding colors somewhere... I guess rest of w32 tools will stay the same

>poozed notepad
Soon they'll remove all legacy software and replace it with useless UWP rubbish

smoke and mirrors, real biz happens when they (((lobby))) a few million o365 subscriptions to govs and unis

What about OpenSSL?

>Wow! Fuck off Linux, I'll use Windows now.
Literally no one.

Fuck off paid Microsoft shill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Or just use an os that doesn't require you to decrapify it every major update.

>Microsoft is listening to its users
Botnet confirmed