Attached: chrome2.gif (736x101, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/vimium-ff/?src=recommended
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search/?q=Vim
warosu.org/g/thread/S67147345#p67147878
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Instal Gentoo

ebin reply user, but I already use gentoo

The last time I used Chrome was in 2010 or early 2011 reading a tutorial on how to install Firefox on ChromeOS

name a better browser

AOL 6.0

Firefox

even worse

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 4K)

ESR52 is EOL in a couple of weeks. "Quantum" is garbage.

>he still uses .gif

nice meme m8y
>firefox
Hah

Attached: 1510204573827.jpg (1220x900, 68K)

In other words Firefox is the best browser for years to come unless Chrome gets its shit together (never going to happen) or a worthy Firefox fork presents itself

This is the perfect gif. Oh my god wow got em. Chrome users are RETARDS how can they withstand this

Idk, if it wasn't for the bookmarks manager, I'd switch to Chromium right now from Firefox. I'm tired of this piece of junk. Every update means I have to dig in to find out what other crap has been added to it so I disable it.

If it wasn't for Chrome being a massive piece of shit I'd switch to Chrome right now too, but that's not even remotely close to the current state of affairs.

Shitfox does the same to me.

I wouldn't use Chrome. It's trash. But Chromium is fine.

yep, it's always been like that. chrom* url bar is fucking terrible compared to firefox when it comes to looking for past looked at websites

there is no worse browser.

They're both awful

But so is Firefox 57+

Certainly

When will XUL widows end

kek this is so true

>type "pastebi"
>zero results
>type n to finish the word "pastebin"
>50 bookmarks come up

>he honestly thinks aol 6.0 isn't a better browser than chrome

>he still uses technology
user you are embarrassing us! women want an apex hunter that defies jungles law not a weakling

Attached: 1499680137262.gif (384x216, 1.79M)

>3dpd

it assumes that you didnt want to go to that site because you had already waited a few seconds and typed in more characters genius

I happen to love my firefox. Never be able to replace it thanks to the tasty plugins. And it's fast now too.
Edge is a pretty awesome epub reader.
Wager I won't ever need any other browsers.

it does this regardless of the speed i type it in

It's made on purpose so you hit google when it doesn't autocomplete

>It's made on purpose

hence the OP saying
>he still using chrome/chromium

>he missed teenage love and is still a virgin

chromium is open source, and Jow Forums is, supposedly, the tech board
how come no one looked for the corresponding source code to discuss a patch?

Because google is evil.

Firefox does the same shit.
I assume that it thinks that if you've typed that much without clicking the suggestion, you're looking for something else.

well that's retarded

>being a dotard

fucking this.

it actually isn't

>one option pops up
>clicking on it instead of simply tabbing to it
Literally why

Just install chromium. You will be back to Firefox in two days.

I don't.

I also don't play garbage games for teenagers.

I just use edge nowadays.

>opera chinkbotnet
>sorosfox : antifa edition
>cuckium
Into the trash.

Firefox no longer allows Vimperator
Chromium allows Vimium

I'm never going back to Firefox till they fix their retarded security measures

> no vimperator
That was the end for me as well.

??
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/vimium-ff/?src=recommended

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search/?q=Vim

You dont make sense. Firefox allows vimium and other vim extensions. And with about:config tweaks firefox can be hardended moreso than chromium.

Chromium is controlled by Google and no one can just come up and contribute. Hence the need for Ungoogled Chromium, just to remove Google botnet from an open-source project.

how is that even a response to my question? I'm not talking about evil or not, google or not google, etc. all I'm saying is that the "tech" board isn't even able to look at the source code of this browser to point out the flawed logic that produces the behavior shown in the OP

Opera + tabs outliner is literally the perfect browser right now

>mfw I can open 1200+ tabs with it, no CPU rape unlike Firecucks and Chrome

Attached: 1474165839130.png (333x359, 6K)

I use Firefox Focus most of the time.
I would unironically use Microsoft Edge before I would use Chrome in this day and age.

>Firefox Focus
Absolute botnet. It sends your data to a company called Adjust. You are better off with the regular Firefox or Chromium.

No issues on my machine.

Thanks for the heads up, I only use Focus on my phone, but I will switch back to regular firefox. I use Firefox Quantum 61 on my desktop and laptop.

warosu.org/g/thread/S67147345#p67147878

Yeah, It's better. Just go through all the settings pages, disable data reporting and on homepage the Pocket stuff.

Chrome on my Chromebook, Windows PC, Macbook, Google Pixel and Chromium on my Linux (Debian) machine
It's still the only usable browser, i sign in once and all my bookmarks, settings, sign-in details etc are instantly synced across all my devices, this is a must if you do any real work and need to get shit done with Google Drive or GMAIL especially which basically everyone and their mother uses by this point

this, learn 2 browser autismos

Holy shit, do you work for Google?

Embrace the botnet

Attached: 35B63DA8-3AA1-48A5-A21C-92031D874260.jpg (670x397, 43K)

>muh Chyna!
Literally a non issue unless you are a chink.

Firefox is objectively better

qutebrowser is pretty legit and simple, I'm sure there's a lot more functionality to it than what I use but it's become my favourite browser. Just setup pihole-standalone if you're on Arch and use :adblock-update in qutebrowser to kill ads etc

So naive

t. glowie

Attached: 1520629128819.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

Fucking google just axed their bookmark manager for no fucking reason.
Y'all got any alternatives that arent shit?

You're the one wanting to use a closed source browser owned by a chinese company. And the Chinese government doesnt give a shit and wants dirt on all people, even non residents. If you have a bad "citizen score" its possible they wont let you in.

I would like to switch to another browser, especially a QT-based browser on GNU/Linux, but none of them can match the Imagus extension. I've tried several userscripts to try and duplicate the functionality, but I can't get it working.

>Unironically wanting to go to a shithole like China

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, is this the best reason you CIA glowies have to coax people into using your own botnet?

Attached: 1524912063641.png (600x600, 74K)

Windows 7

What browser have I told you to use you retard? You act so paranoid yet you want to use a browser that collects data without any way of disabling it. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

wow dude what THE FUCK

same deal with klar?

no, i'm just an average techie, face it firepoo tard, the average tech person now owns a Google Home Mini or even the bigger versions now, nevermind not using Google Drive, Google Maps, Gmail and an Android phone for all aspects of life and work

>i'm just an average techie
Disgusting

brave browser
>built in adblock
>built in torrent client
>built in tor capabilites
>sexy af
wow Jow Forums not very good first impression

*injects ad*
nothing personnel lad

Why do you keep saying those things are a good thing you fucking BAT holder
Brave does all of those things half assed and there is better software to do those things.

Real talk right here.

OP(faggot): Name a browser better than Chromium
You(faggot): Chromium!

Attached: 1532660643090.png (313x376, 29K)

I'm using Vivaldi, so comfy.

dota is actually for 30 year old chinks

Attached: ackchyually.png (700x700, 21K)

pale moon, waterfox, basilisk, gnu icecat.

not him, but vimium-ff is missing lots of important features because the firefox devs haven't implemented certain shit yet like being able to use addons on about: pages

Submit a pull request and stop crying