Why are tech gadget reviews so dominated by leftist homos?

Why are tech gadget reviews so dominated by leftist homos?

Attached: nigger.jpg (2016x1792, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is the right wing guy so fat, ugly, and unfashionable?

How come fags have no attention span and can't watch an informational review without being entertained by a silly faggot going off topic with some silly faggotry every 5 seconds?

Attached: fag.jpg (505x476, 51K)

Because that's your brain on schizophrenia, aka conservatism

Attached: 31093416.jpg (750x612, 65K)

because his main focus is on tech and not being a faggot like linus

>Why are tech gadget reviews so dominated by leftist homos?
what would you expect on jewtube?

Not an excuse.

>no real knowledge required
You just read the specs off the box and maybe compare it to a predecessor to see how many jiggahurtz have changed here and there
>beta attitude towards suppliers
If you give bad critique to supplier X, supplier X will be less likely to let you review their next product.
All succesful tech reviewers bend over for (((them))) and make their living out of telling guillible goyim which products are ""good"".

Pls go back to Jow Forums btw

The whole world of tech is dominated by the mild left and progressives. If you study science you forsake the idea of space daddies like jesus, which is fundamentally against conservatism.

Let's put it this way, when you watch a tech review do you a) watch it because you like how the person looks or b) because of the quality and authenticity of the review

Unfortunately linus just wants to jew you and there's no authenticity

Attached: thinking.png (422x407, 8K)

I don't want to take advice to a lazy, fat mutt who can't dress properly.

Why is the tech guy so fat, ugly, and unfashionable?

I see your point, but that doesn't mean you should expect people to flock over some right wing nut that has the fashion sense from the medieval era.

>Linus wants to jew
Don't watch it then. I personally favor Adored TV, Level1techs and GamerNexus but if you don't like it, don't watch it instead of complaining about it in Jow Forums

>GamerNexus
Ah, 'tis epic to see a fellow EPIC GAMER on Jow Forums.

>not believing in god means you have to be a huge faggot
Got a Jesus statue in captcha. It must be a sign. Gay thread by the way.

Because right wingers are busy building them.

I heard that cutting your cock off and putting a dress on is rather popular with leftists these days. I think I'd rather be unfashionable than to willing be castrated.

>schizophrenia, aka conservatism
Wew, a leftist labeling his political opponents mentally ill. Straight out of the the USSR. Nothing has changed, has it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia

>I heard that cutting your cock off and putting a dress on is rather popular with leftists these days
Haven't conservatives been pushing circumcision for years?

Because tech gadgets like phones are basically toys for grown ups and conservative reviewers know they're above being childish like this.

GN actually makes some informative videos on GPU/CPUs.

>not believing in god means you have to be a huge faggot
No.
>Wew, a leftist labeling his political opponents mentally ill. Straight out of the the USSR. Nothing has changed, has it?
Not my issue if your fellow schizo dresses up like a pedophile.

t. guy wearing riding boots, 2 sizes too tight gingham button down shirt, jeans that end mid calf with a Hitler youth haircut and facial hair transplant

>GN actually makes some informative videos on GPU/CPUs.
'tis epic to see channels discuss important GAMING components. I need my GAMING FIX so badly.

Is just YouTube, or just Internet if you prefer

Why do right wingers have a massive persecution complex that they reply to the most blatant bait or shitposts.

I'm not the guy who hurt you. An anime imageboard is probably not the best place to air your dirty laundry.

>who can't dress properly
spotted the faggot

CPU and GPU is not only for gaming. For example, you can do heavy calculations in parallel with OpenCL. GPGPU is slowly catching up.

No. Jews push for that horse shit though their connections in medicine. It has no medical benefits and it's actually harmful to babies. The left cries rivers over female genital mutilation but doesn't bat an eye over male genital mutilation. I'll take your argument seriously the day I see otherwise.

Why do leftist have to politicize everything to the point where even technology becomes infested with their toxic ideologies.

But the main purposing is getting kill streaks, right?

Stop projecting

Why do Americans think it is "gay" to dress properly? This coming from a country that dresses like niggers.

No dude it was an extremely obvious attempt at fishing for replies and you replied with complete sincerity.

Why are right nuts so obsessed about what a person wants to do with his genitalia?

Well, yes, for most people. But you can utilize GPUs to your benefits as well.

>Not my issue if your fellow schizo dresses up like a pedophile.
in the meantime ideological lefts start to think pedophilia is ok
so what is worse

No, it's fucking gay to comment on someones clothes. Only faggots and women do that.

Define either of "ideological left" or "pedophilia"

>I was just pretending to be stupid
Nice try, retard.

>Why are right nuts so obsessed about what a person wants to do with his genitalia?
Because in Canada the leftists will literally try to take your kids away if you don't let your 12 year old get mutilated. Stay away from my kids, you psycho fuck.

Why do americans still fall for the left vs right meme?

This is why you will continue to be a dumb normalfag.

Only two parties for decades as only political forces.

Americans begins obsess in call you left or rigth.

>Because in Canada the leftists will literally try to take your kids away if you don't let your 12 year old get mutilated.
Elaborate.

No, it isn't. You're just upset because you dress like shit.

I fucking hate JayZ2cents.

How did he even get popular? He is a complete dumbass disgusting fatso

>Elaborate.
Bill C-16.

L1 is assumed to be right leaning

Attached: L1News 2017-04-04 International Dracula Pyramid Scheme Conspiracy.webm (278x354, 2.83M)

>computer hardware merchant
>white
>spergy guy
>reviewer

They've given up on life. They're just waiting for their corporate overlords to finish them.

sorry for not wearing the new gucci levi's adidas gant one-piece sport outfit that's totally popular right now you fucking faggot

Read Moldbug.

>The bill is intended to protect individuals from discrimination within the sphere of federal jurisdiction and from being the targets of hate propaganda, as a consequence of their gender identity or their gender expression. The bill adds "gender identity or expression" to the list of prohibited grounds of discrimination in the Canadian Human Rights Act and the list of characteristics of identifiable groups protected from hate propaganda in the Criminal Code. It also adds that evidence that an offence was motivated by bias, prejudice or hate based on a person's gender identity or expression constitutes an aggravating circumstance for a court to consider when imposing a criminal sentence.
I don't see any clause involving leftist boogeyman kidnapping your children in the bill. Are you suffering from schizophrenia? I won't be surprised if so.

"ideological left" like the "ideological right" is what's far from what's right, the truth or just or actual moral values.
instead they push their own agenda of fake moral values, which are actually a sign of civilizations decay

If you truly care about politics and are emotionally invested into it beyond mocking it, you're a normalfag that cares about being a productive member of society and need to leave this anime NEET imageboard. Find any other website, just don't come back.

There's your problem, yankee. You always want to wear sportswear. It's all you where. You wear hooded jumpers, knee length shorts, trackpants, and runners all the time. It's disgusting.