What video games on Linux do play?

What video games on Linux do play?

Attached: Screenshot_20180815_214822.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/riot-games-petition-to-support-league-of-legends-linux-client
youtube.com/watch?v=Zf3XN553RuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chess

Attached: login_screen.png (765x503, 349K)

METRO Redux 2033 and Last Light. Very good games.
Borderlands 2, BioShock Infinite.

Attached: 188.jpg (271x377, 27K)

Oткyдa вы блять лeзeтe

I mostly play

Cities Skylines
Kerbal Space Program
7 Days to Die
Rust
Surviving Mars
Civ VI
Arma 3 once in a while

has the arma linux port finally catched up to play in multiplayer from now on?

Stardew Valley, it can run on anything

all valve games (source engine) like dota, csgo, portal etc

Unreal World, Endless Sky, Stone Soup, EU3 and some old CD-ROM games I've got lying around.

>METRO Redux 2033 and Last Light. Very good games.
single player pipe runs, how much replay value is in there?

> Grim Dawn
I see you're a man of culture as well

Every month or so I'll boot up Bastard Tetris.

кaк oбычнo кoгдa в oп тpeдe ecть нaмeк нa pyccкoгo, кaкoй-тo дoлбoeб вceгдa зaйдeт в тpeд, чтoбы выcpaть cвoй кyкapeк. пpoигpывaю c тaких дayнoв

Attached: linux_gaming.png (679x729, 69K)

Can you repeat the question?

I play csgo on linux

Attached: yuri_herbivore_carnivore_kabedon.png (836x1200, 958K)

Oh man lugaru is awesome.

>tfw can't get pass lvl 10 because always wanna try a new class

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 29K)

Osu

The only respectable answer

>csgo
>anime

it can't be worse.

supertuxkart

Fucking Russian hackers go back to Двa.ч and stop shitting up Jow Forums with your obsolete army and weapons.

Don't say it, he may start posting furries.

>obsolete
нy вce cyкa ты oгpeбaeшь

Attached: 1045579176.jpg (1000x541, 97K)

Attached: logo.png (790x152, 6K)

>muh meme tank that is too expensive for vodka economy

Factorio

Attached: index.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Based, do you chug ritalin too?

I just emulate gba and snes games

no reason to build more. 3 of them are already enough to conquer usa

>Singed
чмo
Impressive

Quake mostly

none faggot go back to windows

Played some heroes of hammerwatch at work. I have windows 7 at home so I don't really care if games have linux support. Though I would've probably went full linux if novideo had drivers and it was capable of running all windows games.

Attached: 02.jpg (800x600, 243K)

so this is the power of linux

Attached: 254.jpg (800x783, 110K)

>so this is the power of linux
Yes Linux is absolutely shit desktop OS
nice digits btw

Fucking Russians. I hope you all fuckign die a painful and slow death and cancer. You degenerate are ruining online Gaming in Europe. Times were so good when you fucking bydlo slaves and your soviet brethren didn't have internet yet. Online gaming was paradise.

>and cancer
*by
>You degenerate
*degenerates

Only thinking of Russians makes me so angry I cant even type properly anymore.

its ok for internet use and circlejerk but games its just shit at that

they cant even get 2500 people to sign it

change.org/p/riot-games-petition-to-support-league-of-legends-linux-client

Attached: 1448892574-1.jpg (600x605, 69K)

Yes user
Now go suck muslim and nigger dicks
Dont be sad

>its ok for internet use and circlejerk
Yep if you are not programmer/etc. then linux as desktop is absolutely useless piece of shit and waste of time

>Now go suck muslim and nigger dicks
Shut the fuck up you Russian nigger. You are the most muslim infested nation in the world with your chechen and dagestani hordes. Every time I've got a Russian in my team it feels like the mean IQ gets lowered by 50.

Supertuxkart
Hedgewars

DOOM and emulators

>Shut the fuck up you Russian nigger.
Just go suck muslim and nigger dicks adn then kys
> Every time I've got a Russian in my team it feels like the mean IQ gets lowered by 50.
Yet You are the only one acting like absolute imbecile
C'mon let the rage flow through You my mr. Smart W. European Aryan

wrong

We have four boards for games. Fuck off with this kiddy shit.

bash
yuliya windows 7 russian attention whore go back in /soc/

Gaming on Linux

Attached: youareretardedpleasesucide.png (230x219, 7K)

>wild autistic neckbeard linux cultist appears

Legue of legends does not work for me man, some annon suggested to use some scripter like .exe. Whats your sollution?

>Have over 200 games in my Steam library with native Linux support
>Only ever play TF2 and Factorio

Attached: 1514096495572.png (720x724, 896K)

Dota 2

Not him but I played the series a couple of times. I agree it's a corridor shooter, but there's something that keeps bringing me back

PortLoL

Since when did LoL start working again? Last time I heard they basically infected LoL with some anti-cheat which deeply relies on windows and would prevent Linux players from playing.
I personally play rocket league, l4d2, Warcraft 3, crash team racing, new crash trilogy, Terraria. A few others. I don't play much games anymore, usually only with friends.

How do you like Surviving Mars?

>do play?
who play?
you play?
play what?

Crawl
OAD
Red Eclipse
Tremulous (in the early 2000s)

Europa Universalis(pol loves this game), Cities Skylines, Civilization V and VI, Tomb Raider, Mordor, Doom, Unreal, Minecraft, loads of indie games,

lmao gold 1 trash

F1 series is great with a curved screen and a wheel.
Thief, almost all of the Warhammer series.

I play anything by Paradox, Feral, Apsyr.

Also CS GO and anything on GOG.

why do i still stay on this site

>he plays PC ports of console games
>he installs linux
>oh no how could this happen better renew my windows 10 subscription

My nigga.

This.

poker night and half life

look out for ksp it has redshell drm in it

Usually just Quake through Quakespasm, but sometimes I play Dustforce. I mostly stick with games that can be native 64 bit on GNU/Linux. Don't like to install a bunch of 32 bit binaries just to play some games.

lmao linux has no gaems xdddddddddddddddddddd

Fuck off, it has plenty of great games. Obviously it doesnt have the latest AAA garbage, or a lot of the newest indie games that get shit out by shit developers.

Keep using windows braindead retards, continue sacrifice your freedom and privacy, continue to support completely evil corporations, just so you can play fortnight or whatever garbage it is you play.

Attached: 1297007713247.jpg (604x338, 28K)

>mad anime ricer who can't play games on his shitty OS

Based

sudo apt-get install supertux
penguin game!

Red Eclipse!

youtube.com/watch?v=Zf3XN553RuA

I just wish they took a slightly more Half-Life approach and didn't break the levels up and put chapter readings between them. I'd be much more inclined to play through them again if it was a straight, uninterrupted experience.

Crusader Kings 2
Dominions 5
CPMA

Nethack

>it doesnt have the latest AAA garbage
It actually gets some AAA games. But seeing how much WINE has improved in the last year it might just be able to play over 95% windows exclusives ever made by the end of the year, which is a lot. What's dragging it down is nVidia's proprietary drivers causing issues and old AMD GPUs having terrible performance. Also Valve should just add "WINE Mode" into their native steam client so people can play confirmed-to-work windows games on linux.
Lutris is very promising and PlayOnLinux is easy to use and understand. This just might be the perfect time for anyone interested to move to Linux.

What DE is that?

Gnome 3

>so people can play confirmed-to-work windows games
That could be a lot of work and issues for Valve. Compatibility with Wine changes every time a game gets updated, anad also every time Wine gets updated. When I used Wine for EVE Online, Some builds worked just fine, but others required patches. Gets very annoying how some things stop working right after an upgrade.

KDE. Bottom left logo is typical of KDE.

Rather than Wine mode, wine should allow using native steam client to download games even if they aren't supported by platform and then allow user assigning execute custom run command.

Checked, and thanks.

>he still plays games
yikes dude, take that shit back to /v/ you virgin

>That could be a lot of work and issues for Valve
There are already scripts for this everywhere. Lutris has a bunch of shit valve can re-use and a lot of games work out of the box by simply installing wine version of steam. They don't have to officially support it, just let Linux users install windows games while noting that they're not guaranteed to work.

>Compatibility with Wine changes every time a game gets updated
They can use 3.0 like Ubuntu does currently and just stay on the stable builds. But they can also allow users to use whatever wine version they want, like PlayOnLinux and Lutris do. This means that each game can use a different version to ensure no compatibility is broken, though this happens rarely. POL and Lutris are open source, no reason why valve couldn't spend a month implementing their functionality into the launcher.

>wine should allow using native steam client to download games even if they aren't supported by platform
This is not wine's responsibility. It's something Valve must add to their client.

Attached: Capture du 2018-08-15 16-16-17.png (410x316, 27K)

>But they can also allow users to use whatever wine version they want, like PlayOnLinux and Lutris do
Valve would have to actually support this. I doubt this will ever happen, unless they make wine part of the bundle of every single game. Avoiding the problem of every distro having different versions of wine and different patches and configs.

Go back to neckbeards freetards!

mah nigga

the only game that matters

Attached: 6465_7495_6342eab4cfff1ab1bcc254b16b5d3042.jpg (1672x960, 143K)

I love Skyrim too!XD

Attached: 040.jpg (680x481, 51K)

>Valve would have to actually support this
This is not difficult to support at all. PlayOnLinux is basically abandonware yet it still lets you download various wine versions and switch between them. It's just linking to the official wine downloads I think.
>unless they make wine part of the bundle of every single game. Avoiding the problem of every distro having different versions of wine and different patches and configs.
Look into how PlayOnLinux works. It lets you use non-system wine, any version, as it's separated from the system one you get in your distro packages. No matter what your OS is games will work fine.
As for custom per game patches, it's also trivial to implement and they could just copy everything from the Lutris community.
The only thing valve would have to do is let Linux users install windows software and add a wine section to their launcher which lets the user manage wine versions if they want custom ones.
They can literally just copy code from PlayOnLinux and have this thing working within a month.

#
Yep. That about the best you can get

@67155726
Don't ever reply to my or my sons psots ever again