How to create generic looking strong passwords?

How to create generic looking strong passwords?
The NSA can already see your passwords and a tiny bit of metadata + "random strong generator" style passwords will make you glow in the dark bait.
>U2F
yeah that's nice but like 30 websites fully support it

Attached: 1503935446162.jpg (454x451, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xkpasswd.net/s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just create one and salt it with the site's name.

yeah but that password will stand out if a 3 letter agency has a list of suspected user/password names from say a particular time frame
most account holders will be using weak passwords or more language based ones

Use Arabic letters 100% uncrackable
الموت لأمريكا

>what is a diccionary

And puts you on 100% of the surveillance lists. Might as well use "I'm a terrorist" as a password.

>The NSA can already see your passwords and a tiny bit of metadata + "random strong generator" style passwords will make you glow in the dark bait.

fucking faggot

No one's going to use an Arabic dictionary lol

If your text is stored in plaintext it doesn't matter what you use

why? wtf

I'm not talking about normal circumstances where a user account system is salted. If law enforcement could compel a company to give them plaintext and they already have the login/pw of one of your other accounts to compare against.

chain_together_pseudo_randon_words

in a list of full of 10,000 hunter2 that shit will stand out.
I just want a reliable way of making passwords that are secure but also don't stand out. It doesn't need to be perfect just make someone's job harder.

Just how autistic can you get?
Seriously, what do you spend your time doing day to day?
Just fucking use a couple of words and move on with your god damn life.

>if law enforcement could compel a company to give them plaintext
you should not use any services that store your pws in plaintext.

sorry I'll make way for more threads about smartphone notches

Just use hunter3 and do two factor authentication

hurr durr 2fa gets u on watch list!!!

I MUST HIDE FROM THE THREE LETTAH AGENCIES

K then hide from them but you gotta use an actually secure password then

It seems the only type of password that'll satisfy your criteria is one from a list of common passwords.

You are faggot.

user@test-3:~/Downloads$ apg -m 40 -a 1
5a*o`;\uNW{*)S/xp1~wJ96oou'"*P/Q9
;0\Ty"o)JKVx>hjf:.2B%^$If

I think that seems to be the case. Just make "real user" looking passwords that are moderately safe from brute force

that password is gonna stand out compared to hunter2 though

Why would the website need to give password to law enforcement? They can either reset it or give the data directly.

Use NormalPerson123 for max security

head -n 1 /dev/urandom |base64

Attached: Finnish bear of ebinness.png (232x266, 5K)

OP, you are asking for a self defined contradiction.
You will never find what you want because you made rules saying everything you want won't work.

because law might not know which account belongs to the person they're looking for and that account might have useful info but nothing directly obvious or incriminating
if they can find which account is yours based on how you format your passwords they can not waste time on false leads

I guess you're right.
I just watched the citizenfour documentary about snowden and the method I described is used regularly to link otherwise unrelated accounts to mine for useful information. I just thought maybe there was a way to prevent this kind of thing.

I use xkpasswd.net/s/