Mobile phones

> there was an apparent correlation between “brain tumours occurring on the right side of the head and the use of the phone on the right side of the head”; and the “ability of radiation from a phone’s antenna to cause functional genetic damage [was] definitely positive”.

>Carlo urged the CEOs to do the right thing: give consumers “the information they need to make an informed judgment about how much of this unknown risk they wish to assume”, especially since some in the industry had “repeatedly and falsely claimed that wireless phones are safe for all consumers including children”.

>The very next day, a livid Wheeler began publicly trashing Carlo to the media. In a letter he shared with the CEOs, Wheeler told Carlo that the CTIA was “certain that you have never provided CTIA with the studies you mention”, an apparent effort to shield the industry from liability in the lawsuits that had led to Carlo being hired in the first place. Wheeler charged further that the studies had not been published in peer-reviewed journals, casting doubt on their validity. His tactics doused the controversy, even though Carlo had in fact repeatedly briefed Wheeler and other senior industry officials on the studies, which had indeed undergone peer review and would soon be published.

Any other anons remember this being a big thing at the time and being quickly hushed up? Well there you have the evidence, but there was too much money to be made in mobile phones for the normies to be told the truth.

In years to come the massive damage from mobile phones will become public knowledge and the normies will be so surprised that they believed the industry propaganda, just like people were about tobacco for example.

Attached: 1.jpg (637x624, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/14/mobile-phones-cancer-inconvenient-truths
youtube.com/watch?v=QvPg1AyQ43I
youtube.com/watch?v=Bwgwe01SIMc
youtube.com/watch?v=addHgIbOUTU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-ray
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source
theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/14/mobile-phones-cancer-inconvenient-truths

Just wait until we all get 5G.

That will be genetic damage overload.

youtube.com/watch?v=QvPg1AyQ43I

youtube.com/watch?v=Bwgwe01SIMc

youtube.com/watch?v=addHgIbOUTU

Attached: 1481819723621.jpg (404x399, 16K)

Do you realize just how much time you have to spend making calls for it to matter?

Your phone is always with you or around you. Also even if you don't call much, your phone is constantly using internet.

NIGGA LIVING GIVES YOU CANCER

there's no reasonable biological or physical mechanism that could explain how non-ionizing radiation would cause cancer and there's no compelling epidemiological evidence supporting it. if we had one or the other maybe there would be a reason to worry, but there isn't despite spending decades studying the topic

no, tobacco comparisons don't scan. the epidemiological evidence linking tobacco to cancer was already pretty compelling years to decades before we had any idea what the exact mechanism was for damage.

I used to keep my cell phone in my front pocket. I used to worry about the damage it was doing to my testicles, but they're gone now anyway. Doctor said my testicles were probably nonviable anyway, as he said they were severely malformed. I know this was from the phone though, as I was always able to get aroused and make completion very quickly.

Now I keep my iPhone in my purse, and my family no longer calls me so I never have to talk on it anyway. I wish the government would do something about 5G though, because I don't think we can survive that kind of frequency in our urban centers.

Honestly im more likely to get quad cancer since its usually in my pocket...

> leaving mobile data on

I wish these people would actually stop using mobile phones instead of believing bullshit about them

heat causes cancer

Attached: perfection.gif (397x360, 55K)

They're literally basing this on a study (I just read the original "academic" paper that is a source for this bs) where they took a few dozen rats and subjected them to ridiculously high intensity doses of radiation. Keeping a rat in a microwave oven contraption for 2 years straight is not something you would find in the real world, even if you were living under a freaking cell tower.

This. Correlation =/= causation. It's exactly the same kind of piss poor science where they take a group of subaharan african men and say that being cut prevents AIDS.

>he thinks it can be turned off

It can on the librem phone

Attached: 9.jpg (530x488, 43K)

eh, that's not even really the right take on it. if we DID see correlation, that would be a reasonable cue to look for causation. that's what we did with tobacco, we saw a strong correlation between tobacco use and cancer, we thought there might be a plausible causative link, so we looked for one.

we dont even see correlation

Basically a terrorist phone, you're already on a watchlist

>quad cancer
Dude that sounds awesome, you can skip leg day and your legs still get bigger

Woah... deep... at least I truly see...

my sides.

Good thing I wrap my phone in tinfoil when not using it

I was referring to the study they keep bringing up with the rats that found a correlation

Studies show that most people rest the right side of their head onto a pillow while sleeping, and thus cancer is produced by resting your head on a pillow.

Why not just wrap yourself in tinfoil to keep out all radiation as well? Just have it under your clothes. Then you don't look like a weirdo when you wrap your phone in public.

Is it possible to Faraday cage your house?

you'll get arrested because that will seem suspicious as fuck. they will suspect you for illegal radio activity

If you want to amplify the radiation that comes from inside your house, or gets through gaps into your house, then yes.

*crack*
*sssip*
now that's an idea

Attached: IMG_0335.jpg (600x400, 92K)

Good idea. I'm gonna get started on my fullbody tinfoil suit. Since it blocks all forms of radiation, even heat radiation, I won't have to worry about overheating.

Ok then what is my defense against the 5G menace

In fact, directly under a cell tower is a relatively radation free spot as the antennas are usually configured for horizontal spread

Non ionizing radiation cannot cause cancer, the only kind of damage it can do is thermal damage (which could indirectly cause cancer) but that's in the hundreds of watts range. All wifi/phone devices transmit in the hundreds of milliwatt range (1 watt = 1,000 milliwatts) which get dissipated even further from the source.

Can we please end this stupid meme already.

>Doing/using/consuming something a lot can negatively affect your health
Wow! Who would have thought.

Set up an antenna to broadcast on the inverse frequency and it'll cancel out the 5G waves.

convince your local politicians to make it illegal

Living in a rural area, cut off from civilization where there's no coverage.

You don't even have to do that with AT&T

And life kills you, ultimately.

oh i thought those were two different parts

>Can we please end this stupid meme already.
There's been 5 of these threads in the last day or two on Jow Forums that's where they're coming from and then the bs get's spread around to other boards like /sci/ and Jow Forums they need to stay on their containment board

>illegal radio activity
>from within a shielded house
are you dumb

Lol fuck leg day

Attached: 1533914244486.jpg (480x395, 18K)

>what is my defense against the 5G menace
Not being a chemtrail-tier looney and accepting basic scientific principals

Attached: you.jpg (480x360, 10K)

yeah the emitter can still be just outside the cage?

Attached: untitled.png (511x477, 12K)

quite literally, this

where they'd be able to see it from the sidewalk

The sun gives you cancer

That's what the inquisition said

Didn't they already find all this shit years ago but decided if you keep the radiation of the phone low enough the risks are minimized to an acceptable degree.

Ever heard of a control group?

It's only if you hold it against your head. Also headphones can carry the radiation up and increase the risk of cancer.

Paint your house with lead paint.

Literally this. Pasties on suicide watch.

>tfw have aztec skin

Attached: introducing_Reek.jpg (999x666, 147K)

you forgot
>corporate funding for positive studies.

Mobile phones are perfectly safe, just like fluoride water and estrogens in plastics. And make sure you've eaten your five sugar filled fruits a day, goy.

cringe

>living in burgerland

1.-Explain to me what is the mechanism via which electromagnetic radiation may cause cancer. Then go pick your Nobel prize.
2.-Explain to me how do you rule out other factors involved in how tumors on both sides of the head are related to people using their phone in either side. If most people use the phone on the right because they're right handed, how do you rule out that tumors might have a side preference based on similar neurological factors? Please post peer reviewed evidence that addresses this question and also shows a similar study where left handed people who use the phone on the left side got a lot of tumors on that side. Finally, show me how these two compare with control groups; people who never make calls (and don't say they don't exist, because if anything it's making phone calls that is a rarity in the present).
>the studies had not been published in peer-reviewed journals
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Stop believing everything you read on the Internet kid. Or alternatively, you might be interested on how a priest in Africa discovered a plant that cures all types of cancer. His study isn't peer reviewed either because there's some big conspiracy; Big Pharma doesn't wan't you to know that a very common plant growing to the side of the road cures everything.

>Explain to me what is the mechanism via which electromagnetic radiation may cause cancer

x-rays are proven to cause cancer

Holy shit didn't even think of that. Nice.

>The Guardian
Fuck off.

The argument against it was because it's non-ionizing radiation. What is the truth, however, is the local increase in temperature in the region, which normally epidermal cells wouldn't give one fuck, but neurons would, since they're stuck in stage G0. Any one of those fuckers that might get a mutation that sets it out of G0 due to a local increase in temperature would indeed start a chain reaction in that region.
Of course, you'd need to be some dumbass stuck to the antenna for hours on end, instead of putting that money on a wired or bluetooth headset, and not on vidya.

So it's an increase of temperature on mitosis-halted cells, rather than full on ionizing radiation.

See

Wheat-belly detected

>x-rays
Do you goddamn idiot understand the difference between ionizing radiation and electromagnetic radiation? You shouldn't be posting on this board if flunked high school, dumbass.

But how is this a problem in exposure to less than 1 watt of radiation? Hell bluetooth operates on like 10 milliwatts.

>X-rays make up X-radiation, a form of electromagnetic radiation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-ray

Attached: 1534194959054.jpg (638x544, 52K)

An X-ray has a frequency about 1,000,000x higher than a 5G signal. You would know that if you looked at a graph of the EM spectrum

Phones don't emit x-ray retard

The effective range of RF emission is farther for the 2GHz than 2MHz frecuency bands. This, of course, has implications on the amount of heat a region receives due to EM radiation. Translated to the brain, it covers just a tad bit more area where cells are exposed to heat.

Again, in order to build a case for brain cancer and cell phones, you need to be a blubbering retard that puts the phone near the skull for prolonged conversations, and not just use a Bluetooth or wired headset which, in that case you deserve brain cancer, if you didn't have it to begin with.

How do you know?

Fucking brainlets, all of you. Learn to pick up the context.

obvously missed out the non-ionizing bit when referring to EM radiation.

Attached: brainlet-29006.png (408x373, 12K)

Because he knows enough about the electromagnetic spectrum to understand you're more likely to get cancer from fucking lightbulbs.

Good thing I don't want to have kids, so I couldn't care less

Fuck it. How do you know your phone doesn't emit gamma rays?

that's still not a very plausible mechanism. heating promotes senescence into g0, not breaks it. also, the broadcast profiles of phones are designed to avoid focusing energy near the unit (since you need to transmit to a distant cell tower), so it's not like you're going to get any incidental heating of brain tissue worth a damn

>Correlation =/= causation
Sure it's the tumor in the side of the head that's causing them to use it on that side. Meanwhile even the cell companies tell you in the manual that you should use an external mic. Measurements of field intensity show that using a cellphone this way exceeds maximum permissible exposure levels.

So everyone who knows about the implications of the inverse square law on antenna placement is already using an external mic. Everyone else can rest easy knowing that they're only radiating their brain. It's not like they used that body part anyway.

no shit
in my third world country we all use the phones for a minimum and keep them in another room while we sleep
burgers sleep with their phones, their laptops and other shit beside their beds. JUST

>don't use a cell phone to make calls
>use this other wireless transmitter instead

Attached: 1455571524166.jpg (600x534, 147K)

Retard. I stopped reading after the first sentence. I still remember my HS Stats class, one of the first things we learned was "CORRELATION DOES NOT IMPLY CAUSATION".
Is this board actually filled with retards? I thought it was a meme.

You can't even get cancer that way with modern phones. Modern phones can receive and transmit calls for days now meaning they transmit at 100-200 milliwatts so unless you had 1,000 phones taped to your face all with active calls 24/7 for months I see no way you could get cancer from phones.

>Sure it's the tumor in the side of the head that's causing them to use it on that side.
see: there are anecdotes floating around about people who got brain tumors on the same side of the body they use their phone with - but that's it. just anecdotes. not proper research

While true, it also destabilizes DNA structures. What is missing from all this is just how much is this temperature increase, which is hard to quantify in-vivo.
>the broadcast profiles of phones are designed to avoid focusing energy near the unit
This is something I wasn't aware of. It goes for emission and receiving?
Ok fine, a wired headset.

It's hard to make a case for brain cancer by cell phones. I'm playing devil's advocate due to heat radiation being reported to increase temperature near the antenna. I don't see billions with brain cancer on my day-to-day, so my and the main argument is flimsy at best.

If it puts your mongoloid mind at ease, YES that bluetooth piece uses 1/10th or less of the non-ionizing radiation as your phone's antennas does. Why do you think a 100 mAh (~0.4 watt) battery is able to power your headset for ~8 hours?

>I have my fingers in my ear lalalalala.

Meanwhile cellphone manufacturers are telling you to use an external mic. Meanwhile the FCC is saying to not expose yourself to that high of a field at those frequencies. Dude take your fingers out and put a headset in. Unlike your fingers, a headset makes your phone call sound better.

>What is missing from all this is just how much is this temperature increase, which is hard to quantify in-vivo.
absolutely, but i think we can set some rough edges on the system. the brain's temperature is very highly regulated, since a systemic increase of just a few degrees puts you into serious danger zone. using a phone doesn't cause your brain to start failing like you have heat stroke so we know there isn't a systemic overheating going on. the brain is also very highly perfused, so local heat increases will probably be carried away pretty quickly. that's not even getting into the calculations of how much power is going into your skull (let's be generous and say half the broadcast power, maybe 100-500 milliWatts) and how much heat might be dumped into the tissue

>This is something I wasn't aware of. It goes for emission and receiving?
receiving is just an antenna, it doesn't matter. for emission, pretty much, yeah. the exact shape of the field will vary from phone to phone but as a general principle they emit uniformly. that way you don't have to tilt or crane your head when you try to connect to a tower.

so if there IS heating, it's probably local, and I think it's safe to assume it's probably less than a few degrees. what that might do on a chronic exposure basis? who knows. my gut says not much, though

>Meanwhile cellphone manufacturers are telling you to use an external mic.
Never seen this. Post source.
>the FCC is saying to not expose yourself to that high of a field at those frequencies
Never seen this either. Post source as well.

the cellphone manufacturers just want to sell you another peripheral and the FDA standards have a 50-fold safety margin built in

lol well I'd gladly take the chance of maybe, maybe having a braintumor when I'm 70 for the price of using a cellphone my whole life, something which you cannot go without in the 21st century....

Attached: 39047703_531175110653710_8081004289096417280_n.jpg (767x960, 61K)

oi! do ya hav a loicencse fer tha insoot?!

>living in bongistan

>brain tumours occurring on the right side of the head and the use of the phone on the right side of the head
good thing I use my left ear then

who is this cutie?

nice old people meme
using cyrillic characters that way is full cringe
>eetyaodtsye uotsyasyelf

You sound really really fucking stupid and a communist. Do you even have a job?

I use headphones anyways

the NSA tracks the entire world, not just americans

I'm more likely to get cancer from this thread than 5G

So how many times are corporations going to murder millions of people before we start killing CEOs and their families?

FBI plz go